The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Why do the Casiraghis always wear their watches on their right hand? Is that the side they are usually photographed on? I don't think any of them are left handed. I'm sure they all get paid to wear theri watches. Charlotte is a walking billboard.
Hmm.. i don't know why they always wear their watches on the right hand but i do the same (when i wear a watch-something that i rarely do).
I like it better on my right wrist and i have get used to it. Actually, it is more convenient there for me.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Hmm.. i don't know why they always wear their watches on the right hand but i do the same (when i wear a watch-something that i rarely do).
I like it better on my right wrist and i have get used to it. Actually, it is more convenient there for me.
I second that. I'm not a left-hand. but i use my watch all the time in my right hand.
Maybe doesn't have anything to do with ad, maybe is just their prefer that side

Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Serene Highness

I din't know where to put this one so i post it here as Beatrice is the gf of Pierre and not just friend of the Casiraghi trio.
I found a pic of the italian actress Cristiana Capotondi and she resembles so much Bea in that shot!
http://i27.tinypic.com/vg0kqt.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/a2ugcl.jpg A ginger Bea!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:12 AM

I didn't see these before. They seem new. Pierre and Bea on a beach with the Elkanns (Jaki, Lavinia, and kids). I don't remember where they were exactly (Formentera?) just remember it was fairly recent.... Pierre looks great. As always. But it's so delightful to see. The headline says "topless" because of Bea.... there are 13 (only the first 13 of the 19 show Bea, Pierre, etc.) pics and she is not really topless. Her bikini is always on, but in one pic you can see .... um, a little "nip" (Seinfeld fans will appreciate the reference).

Primi topless vip - Foto - Magazine - Libero News
Old 08-13-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Is he taking photos of the paps? It seems to be a family habit - I remember those photos of Alex taking pics of the paparazzi on her cellphone. It's a very amusing, lighthearted way of dealing with them. I'm glad that even though it's not ideal, the family have developed ways of dealing with them and making a joke out of it.
Thecia, I'm not sure if it's a joke. I think Bea and Pierre are quite serious about bringing their privacy case to the Italian courts. I'm sure in a way it is a joke, and they laugh at this, and take the pictures, but the pictures can also be used as evidence, and I think that is what he is doing. He can get evidence for his legal case and at the same time practice his skills! I believe very strongly that the couple who will pick up where Caroline left off will be Bea and Pierre. Bea has the stones for it and she is influencing Pierre.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Thecia, I'm not sure if it's a joke. I think Bea and Pierre are quite serious about bringing their privacy case to the Italian courts. I'm sure in a way it is a joke, and they laugh at this, and take the pictures, but the pictures can also be used as evidence, and I think that is what he is doing. He can get evidence for his legal case and at the same time practice his skills! I believe very strongly that the couple who will pick up where Caroline left off will be Bea and Pierre. Bea has the stones for it and she is influencing Pierre.
Agreed. Law degrees come in handy.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Courtier

Jurisprudence degrees.
I didn't mean that they didn't take these things seriously, I only meant that I liked that they have found a way of coping with it by making the initial instance somewhat light-hearted (or at least you know... they cope ). But I'm not trying to make a joke out of the invasion of their privacy. I never said that. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:37 AM

Maybe I did misunderstand you! Very possible! But you misunderstood me too. I wasn't upset. I was actually kind of excited, because I have had this idea Bea would go after the tabloids/paps and when I saw these pics of Pierre 'turning the tables...' considering it wasn't the first time he's done it, I thought, 'Yeah, right on, he's gathering evidence! Here we go!' It's very exciting!

Order in the court!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Royal Highness

Pierre in Monte Carlo
Olycom - News
Old 09-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Nobility

Pierre Casiraghi surfing with friends at the Monte-Carlo Beach club Monte-Carlo, Monaco - 11.09.10

http://img240.imagevenue.com/galshow...97636403_418lo

Wenn
Old 09-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts that relate to the Casiraghi's and potential Twitter and/or Facebook accounts have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...trio-1048.html .

Old 09-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Pierre and Bea on the cover of the last Point de VUe
Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture

Title
Pierre and Beatrice. A love which makes dreaming
Old 09-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Gentry

here is a big fan of the gorgeous Casiraghi trio. oh I just don't know who is more gorgeous, that young swan Charlotte or these two Dorian Grays Andrea and Pierre. Extraordinary and delicate family!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Gentry

Aww, u're wonderful with words, dear Karel. Yes, Char is surely a young swan, but the boys remind me of Apollo n' Hermes..Gorgeous like ancient Greek gods!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Golden Couple. Pierre and Bea are a match made in Heaven
Old 10-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pierre and three friends spent some sportive days on the French island
Corsica. Here are some pics of September 26, more can be found here.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The profimedia caption says:

Quote:
...Far from his rock Princely Monaco, the little Prince Pierre Casiraghi addresses the Corsican mountains and trails dangerous. He is accompanied by three friends (English, Swedish, Switzerland), Pierre has launched the challenge to walk the GR20 in record time. The northern part of the trek begins and ends at Calenzana Vizzavona it takes 7 days of walking or more depending on conditions weather! But Pierre does not care, he wants to excel, he launched a challenge and wants to complete the trek in 5 days! The GR20 is considered the most beautiful trek in the world and GR. It is the Trail's most wanted amateurs "Great Walks". The reputation of this trail is well established, and it even from afar beyond our national borders. We talk as Trail Hiking the hardest in Europe and many people who come to rub. GR20 Corsica is conceived as a mountain hike that requires a very good physical condition and ability to walk in terrain. Pierre did not have cold feet, it is a very cloudy that Prince and his friends donned their hiking boots at dawn ! The prince, in love of Corsica, has a habit of coming to pass summers, and enjoy the big blue! But at the end of the month September, he wanted to explore the interior of the Island of Beauty, and be one with nature. It's 9-step and with more than fifty hours of walking, Pierre and his friends will complete the northern part of the GR20, the party is over difficult. 1) From Calenzana to Ortu di u Piobbu: 6:30 walk 2) From Ortu di u Piobbu to Carozzu: 7:00 am Walking 3) From Carozzu to Ascu stagnu: 6:10 4) From Ascu stagnu to Tighjettu: 6.00 5) From Tighjettu to Ciottulu di i Mori: 4:00 6) From Ciottulu di i Mori Manganu: 8.00 7) From Manganu Petra Piana: 6:30 8) From Petra Piana Onda: 4:50 9) From Onda Vizzavona at: 6:05...
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

The little prince He's taller than his elder brother
Boy, they will never stop calling the Casiraghis "Prince/ss" won't they?
I think it's very good of Pierre doing sportive things
Old 10-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Nobility

Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo at the party organized by the Italian edition of Vogue magazine.

Paris, October 1, 2010

Pierre Casiraghi et sa douce Beatrice, unis pour le meilleur et pour la mode !
Old 10-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, they are so beautiful. What a dreamy couple! I want them to get married now
Old 10-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Aristocracy

if these two get married, they'll create one powerful familia in Italy. It'll be like Casiraghi/Borromeo/Elkann/Agnelli, non?