Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they in Milan in the pics where Pierre wears a blue shirt? What about the ones where he wears the PJ's Surfrider tee and bathing shorts?

The "article" in iHola! is dated 17 October 2008 so none of the four pics can be from after that time.

Do you guys think he and Beatrice live together? Were they carrying paint supplies in the Milan pics?
All those pics were taken in Milan in September. They were painting Pierre's apartment.
They both have their own apartment in Milan and I think neither of them has moved.

Are they in Milan in the pics where Pierre wears a blue shirt? What about the ones where he wears the PJ's Surfrider tee and bathing shorts?

The "article" in iHola! is dated 17 October 2008 so none of the four pics can be from after that time.

Do you guys think he and Beatrice live together? Were they carrying paint supplies in the Milan pics?

Jeezus, it's freaky how much he resembles Stefano. I mean, he looks exactly like Stefano. That one pic of him solo, in the red shirt and shorts, is just scary. Like seeing a ghost.

I read in Paris Match that Beatrice and "Pierrot" as she calls him do indeed live together in Milan.

I agree it is startling how much Pierre resembles his father, he is almost a clone...it's curious that Charlotte is a clone of Caroline and Pierre of Stefano, and Andrea is somewhere in the middle(even though he very much resembles Stefano too, just not as closely as Pierre)

I read in Paris Match that Beatrice and "Pierrot" as she calls him do indeed live together in Milan.

I agree it is startling how much Pierre resembles his father, he is almost a clone...it's curious that Charlotte is a clone of Caroline and Pierre of Stefano, and Andrea is somewhere in the middle(even though he very much resembles Stefano too, just not as closely as Pierre)

I can imagine that the resemblance could be hard on Caroline. I know she has found a new love, but a constant reminder, not only your children, but your child's almost eery resemblance to your lost love may be hard to deal with.

I can imagine that the resemblance could be hard on Caroline. I know she has found a new love, but a constant reminder, not only your children, but your child's almost eery resemblance to your lost love may be hard to deal with.

I was thinking just the opposite, that the resemblance would be comforting or reassuring to her.

She probably has immense pride that she and Stefano produced such gorgeous children in their own images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom