Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, it's because he has a photographer in his face?:D

Is it know if Pierre and Beatrice live together?...

Oh my good... pierre stay better with the time...

i think beatrice isn't very beautiful

I disagree, she is pretty. I kind of like them together.:)

look very nice couple in the picture good continuation god bless you .

^^ thank you very much for that interview!!!
What a complicated family they are :lol:, kinda funny...
Anyway, I'm really impressed by her, very eloquent and has interesting and strong opinions for a 20 year old...

I have the same question as poster above.;) I wish I speak Italian.

She's talking mostly about her career as tv host, about how she prepares for the show, her interests in politics, how does she faces the critics...
She also talks about her father, and how because he wasn't married to her mother she doesn't have a title... then about how she lives normal life regardless of her family and all the wealth...
that's about it.

l listen Beatrice's interview. She seems very nice person. Some evening ago l saw in tv the program where she works last year but seem that now she didn't work.

iwww he looks really bad isn't he i guess Alex it's better now, And Pierre looks so cute in those pics ... and she looks nice in those high hills!

well, felix looks like most university students, but i know what you mean. ;) I agree with you that bea looks hot in those heels (she does have great legs) and pierre just looks really handsome.

She's talking mostly about her career as tv host, about how she prepares for the show, her interests in politics, how does she faces the critics...
She also talks about her father, and how because he wasn't married to her mother she doesn't have a title... then about how she lives normal life regardless of her family and all the wealth...
that's about it.

I don't want to be nuts, but here is info that Beatrice parent's were actually married, and she has a bother and halfsisters from her dad's first marriage.
Post # 36
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-princely-families-2-july-2007-a-13326-2.html

There are new pics of Pierre and Bea at newscom. Could someone please enlarge them?

Well I watched a few minutes, didn't have the time to watch it all the way.She has a rather elite sounding voice! She just talks about being a student, her life, it's not that fascinating.I think she is rather odd looking, her head is so big and her mouth is really small.Reminds me of Gemma Ward actually! She seems very smart.

Gemma Ward was a rather small head compared to her body.

Her looks are endeared even less to me after seeing her in moving film. Did she speak about Pierre at all in the interview?

Her looks are endeared even less to me after seeing her in moving film. Did she speak about Pierre at all in the interview?

No, the interview is mainly about the work she does as a social/political commentator on a current affairs type show. At the beginning she's asked about her background ( quite a strong noble one from her father) her parents weren't married so she has no title.
She actually comes across as intelligent and speaks the Italian of her class and education. As well as location as she lives in Milan.

The trio are featured very briefly in Majesty magazine for October. The info. is repetitive and not wholly accurate, or at least questionable. They say Pierre modeled for Vivienne Westwood which we know isn't true. But they say some other stuff that's believable enough, like Pierre loves football (soccer) and is studying economics (is he still enrolled at Bocconi? I haven't been keeping up like I used to. The trio just aren't interesting anymore, as it's all same old same old, party here, charity event every now and then, yachts and clubs and nothing else. BORING!!!!):D The pictures of the trio they use show Pierre at Monaco's 2008 circus, Charlotte @ the jumping in Monaco with Alex (I always did like her white shirt & pink skirt she wore to that event, and her hair and makeup is perfect there). And then they show Andrea with Theodora Richards @ a NY Fashion Wk party, and Charlotte @ the Rose Ball.

^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t be so hard on them lol. They are really young, and have plenty of time to do different things. They keep themselves busy but are always going to be hampered by who they are. No matter what they do there is going to be the case of being exploited. At least they are remaining quiet and not getting into trouble. For instance take Prince William and Prince Harry. They did basically nothing for a while there except antagonize the press and British public, garnering a reputation as uneducated spoilt brats. The only thing that saved them was there mother’s enduring relationship with the public, and the publics dislike of Prince Charles. None of the Casiraghis have really stepped out of line, or continuously provoked displeasure. There may have been one or two incidents here and there, but their indiscretions are usually done in private. The two British princes, particularly Harry, made the mistake of trusting lots of different people, believing they had lots of friends who liked them for them. As a result lots of stories and leaks. The Casiraghis don’t make this mistake. They rarely, if ever, venture outside their set of pals. They don’t have a massive group, but there are those few who they rely on and enjoy being with. Some are famous, some are not. It means that yes they are closeted, but they are protected. They have remarkably been able to remain essentially quite private, with most of their lives still unknown lol. The only things that filter through to the public are when they either appear in public at an event; go on holiday or study/intern somewhere. Even then there is still some confusion lol. The public doesn’t find out about anything really.

In the video she doesn't speak about her boyfriend. Anyways, she was not dating Pierre yet!
Beatrice has never spoken to the press about her private life and her boyfriends. I have just read an interview on the magazine Anna ( Beatrice' pic on the cover), and she answered with a no comment when they asked her a question about Pierre. In this interview, she spoke mainly about her previous and her new job!

^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t be so hard on them lol. They are really young, and have plenty of time to do different things. They keep themselves busy but are always going to be hampered by who they are. No matter what they do there is going to be the case of being exploited. At least they are remaining quiet and not getting into trouble. For instance take Prince William and Prince Harry. They did basically nothing for a while there except antagonize the press and British public, garnering a reputation as uneducated spoilt brats. The only thing that saved them was there mother’s enduring relationship with the public, and the publics dislike of Prince Charles. None of the Casiraghis have really stepped out of line, or continuously provoked displeasure. There may have been one or two incidents here and there, but their indiscretions are usually done in private. The two British princes, particularly Harry, made the mistake of trusting lots of different people, believing they had lots of friends who liked them for them. As a result lots of stories and leaks. The Casiraghis don’t make this mistake. They rarely, if ever, venture outside their set of pals. They don’t have a massive group, but there are those few who they rely on and enjoy being with. Some are famous, some are not. It means that yes they are closeted, but they are protected. They have remarkably been able to remain essentially quite private, with most of their lives still unknown lol. The only things that filter through to the public are when they either appear in public at an event; go on holiday or study/intern somewhere. Even then there is still some confusion lol. The public doesn’t find out about anything really.

Well, all this is fine and good, but I still think they are boring, and William and Harry are boring too, btw, but at least they throw some interesting stuff in the mix every now and then, like motorcycle treks in Africa, skydiving, or whatever. The problem with the Casiraghis is that they have lots of opportunities (like what about going to the arctic with uncle Albert or something) but they don't do it because it would interfere with their hectic schedule of partying and holidays, and of course, they'd whine and groan all the way there for the attention they'd receive. Everyone has to deal with stuff. Why can't they make efforts like the rest of us? It's sooooooooo hard for them, I know I know. :rolleyes:

Did we ever learn why Pierre shaved his head a few years ago. On him, I liked the look - he's tall enough to carry it off; and, I think his personality helped, too (in other words, I don't think Andrea could get away with it). I wonder if he will ever again?

His hair is starting to thin, but the shaved look actually didn't help the look at all. I guess he's learnt that short & curly works best to hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom