The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post
It seems they're back in Milan
Forte dei Marmi is only about two hours' drive from Milan, traffic permitting of course.

In most Italian cities going around bare-chested is prohibited (and in Monaco too...). Apparently in Milan it's not, but we all know that Pierre loves to break the rules. Pierino la peste... (little Pierre's a real pest)
__________________

__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #62  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 AM
shappica's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post
It seems they're back in Milan:

Gallery
Damn, where are bigger pics when we need 'em

thanks for tbhrc, I guess small eye candies are better than nothing
__________________

__________________
  #63  
Old 07-09-2008, 10:18 AM
randomlyKeira's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London and New York, United Kingdom
Posts: 381
I just realized who Beatrice reminds me of!!! Valentine Pozzo di Borgo
__________________
“Hollywood amuses me. Holier-than-thou for the public and unholier-than-the-devil in reality”
-Grace Kelly

  #64  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beach House, Malaysia
Posts: 433
I have the same thought like you randomlyKeira. She does looks like Valentine. God, I miss that girl..
__________________
At least I can be rich in my mind, after all that's where the real wealth resides.
  #65  
Old 07-10-2008, 07:41 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,064
Novella 2000
http://novella2000.corriere.it/archi...raghi_pop.html
Novella 2000
__________________
  #66  
Old 07-10-2008, 07:48 PM
oxygen's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 338
...

Is he wearing a denim blouse?

But, um, yeah, the paparazzo's awfully close up his face. It's like he swooped by and quickly stepped in front of Pierre's friend to get the shot.
__________________
  #67  
Old 07-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
I have the same thought like you randomlyKeira. She does looks like Valentine. God, I miss that girl..

There is a little photo of Valentine at some society party in last week's Point de Vue...she was with her mother in the picture.
__________________
  #68  
Old 07-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beach House, Malaysia
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
There is a little photo of Valentine at some society party in last week's Point de Vue...she was with her mother in the picture.
do you have the scan? I don't think PdV is sold in malaysia...
__________________
At least I can be rich in my mind, after all that's where the real wealth resides.
  #69  
Old 07-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
do you have the scan? I don't think PdV is sold in malaysia...

Oh gosh, I don't know how to scan. I don't have a computer at home and here at work it would be out of the question. Sorry!
__________________
  #70  
Old 07-11-2008, 09:04 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Forte dei Marmi is only about two hours' drive from Milan, traffic permitting of course.

In most Italian cities going around bare-chested is prohibited (and in Monaco too...). Apparently in Milan it's not, but we all know that Pierre loves to break the rules. Pierino la peste... (little Pierre's a real pest)
Yeah he is! The vandalizing bare-chested rascal!
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #71  
Old 07-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canfield, United States
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
yeah!! al last felix's picture surface in 2008. God, it was such a long time since charlotte!. I wonder what he's been doing now? Has he graduated yet? that beatrice is really a pretty girl..she is also moneyed right?
I miss Felix with Charlotte - Alex seems a bit cold, to me. Often pics show Charlotte making a close gesture or giving him a hug, and he sits there aloof. Felix seemed more into her. But that's just my opinion. She's way too lovely, educated and monied for some guy to act like she's lucky she's with him.....

I also think Felix was better looking than Alex. *shrug* Just not my type, I guess.
__________________
  #72  
Old 07-19-2008, 05:08 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,064
Pierre and Beatrice in Milan
Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12

PS: I'm not sure if I should post it here or ir the summer vacation thread. be free to move, moderators.
__________________
  #73  
Old 07-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Pierre and Beatrice in Milan
Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12

PS: I'm not sure if I should post it here or ir the summer vacation thread. be free to move, moderators.
What a beautiful girl!!
__________________
  #74  
Old 07-19-2008, 10:26 PM
oxygen's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
IMO she impresses me less and less every time I see her. She's just another one, isn't she? At first Beatrice seemed classier, and better than the others that pierre has dated, but the more I see her, the less I see what I saw then... I mean, she's prettier than some that Pierre has dated (ie Olympia or Caroline), but by no means GORGEOUS... She just seems like another of the fly-by's to me...
I've been feeling that way towards Beatrice...I'm starting to feel this way about Pierre, too. Maybe I should start visiting this thread less.

You know, I think many of us would still like her if the paparazzi didn't hide in bushes and on rooftops to get pictures of her and Pierre together. Seeing a person too much ruins the mysteriousness that maybe we saw in her in the first place.

Or, maybe Pierre needs another brunette or maybe a girl with a deep tan. A really deep tan. I'm talking brown girls . Or be single. Or the paparazzi can stop the stalking. Since none of them sounds remotely feasible, let's just stop clicking on the pics a bit.

Okay, I'm ranting a bit. Stopping now.

Oh, hey! randomlyKeira why did you delete your post?
__________________
  #75  
Old 07-20-2008, 01:32 AM
EllieSofie's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln, United States
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
I've been feeling that way towards Beatrice...I'm starting to feel this way about Pierre, too. Maybe I should start visiting this thread less.

You know, I think many of us would still like her if the paparazzi didn't hide in bushes and on rooftops to get pictures of her and Pierre together. Seeing a person too much ruins the mysteriousness that maybe we saw in her in the first place.

Or, maybe Pierre needs another brunette or maybe a girl with a deep tan. A really deep tan. I'm talking brown girls . Or be single. Or the paparazzi can stop the stalking. Since none of them sounds remotely feasible, let's just stop clicking on the pics a bit.

Okay, I'm ranting a bit. Stopping now.
My obsession with the Casiraghi trio is also weaning. This usually happens during summer although their public lives are just about going to events year-round.

I've never been interested in Pierre's girls, they always seem to disappear. And none of them have ever struck me as beautiful. (No, it's not jealousy talking. Although this smilie is green it doesn't mean I am.)

Anyway, is it just me or have there been less and less posts lately? I had stoped coming to this site for about two weeks or so and I didn't have any catching up to do.

P.S.
In Pic6 it seems that Bea has a really long neck or is that just her "princess posture?"
__________________
  #76  
Old 07-20-2008, 09:54 AM
shappica's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Posts: 438
They both look great, especially Pierre! He's gorgeous!
__________________
  #77  
Old 07-20-2008, 11:51 AM
Glistening Seas's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: london , United Kingdom
Posts: 1,056
Glistening Seas

ahh pierre is a really gorgeous as a they all are especially. They are still out on summer vaca's so for some that can seem a bit long. But it never seems long to those whom are still in school. ha hee. There's plenty of time for Pierre to get some more facets to his person which invariably make for more press and conversation. At least they are having a good time and still too young to be involved in anything deeper than having a good time they should enjoy their free time as much as possible!! it's back to hitting the books soon for them a neccessary fact of life for all of us. Isn't it
__________________
Glistening Seas-United Kingdom
  #78  
Old 07-20-2008, 12:36 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Pierre looks great. But his g/f is so barbie doll looking, and that look is not appealing to me. But obviously some guys, and even some girls, like that.... to each his/her own.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #79  
Old 07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
randomlyKeira's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London and New York, United Kingdom
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
ahh pierre is a really gorgeous as a they all are especially. They are still out on summer vaca's so for some that can seem a bit long. But it never seems long to those whom are still in school. ha hee. There's plenty of time for Pierre to get some more facets to his person which invariably make for more press and conversation. At least they are having a good time and still too young to be involved in anything deeper than having a good time they should enjoy their free time as much as possible!! it's back to hitting the books soon for them a neccessary fact of life for all of us. Isn't it
They are still in school??
__________________
“Hollywood amuses me. Holier-than-thou for the public and unholier-than-the-devil in reality”
-Grace Kelly

  #80  
Old 07-20-2008, 11:43 PM
oxygen's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 338
^ No, they'll be back in school this upcoming fall.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
casiraghi, events, milan, monaco, news, pictures, pierre


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008 iceflower Current Events Archive 196 12-19-2008 12:53 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008 iceflower Current Events Archive 199 08-16-2008 02:20 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008 tbhrc Current Events Archive 194 06-17-2008 09:49 AM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008 tbhrc Current Events Archive 192 06-11-2008 04:08 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008 tbhrc Current Events Archive 199 01-18-2008 05:07 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman poland pom pregnancy president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess margriet princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]