Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I doubt she'll make it big in Italy or wherever else. She's pushing way too hard.:bang:

Pierre is on Novella 2000 this week (i saw it on magazine's site). Can someone who has the magazine please scan it to us? :flowers:

Pierre is on Novella 2000 this week (i saw it on magazine's site). Can someone who has the magazine please scan it to us? :flowers:

I saw the photo of him bare-chested at a party in Rome, but the quality of the photo isn't that good.

I do not think he is with Emilie at all. But I don't see how anyone can say he is clearly upset and hurt by her interview. I mean, anything is possible, but you can't possibly know either way, without having the word from the man himself.
Though I admit his actions seem to be saying that he is moving on and not thinking about Emilie too much, if at all.

I'm new to the forums, but I can't help but LOL with the speculation on Pierre's involvment with diffrent girls, and the press speculating and saying his "girlfriend" every other day is quite hilarious... I know for a fact that he jumps from girl to girl to girl to girl and so on... But he's young so it's alright. He has a good heart though...

Cowboy Pierre Casiraghi in Milan 13/03/2008

Gallery
Piere looks great, but if walks around Milan with that cowboy look, he surely doesn't want to stay incognito and then he shouldn't complain with the paparazzi who chase him, IMO!

Last edited:
Pierre looks hot in that hat... Charlotte nailed it too with cow boy hat..i can still remember her walking with Felix with cowboy hat on her head...maybe only casiraghis can do this look :)

Alice Dellal pictures

Alice Dellal, Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend is in a new story for Volt magazine. The pictures are on the website of the photographer Andrew Woffinden here:
Untitled Page

what is up with Pierre and his cowboy hat? is he trying to cover up his new haircut.

Why, look at Pierre looking all clean and dapper! He'd look 100x better without that cigarette, though.

I'm wondering what Pierre is currently doing in Milan, since he didn't pass his exams last year, so he no longer attends the Bocconi university.
According to this week's Diva mag he dropped in just to say hello to his ex fellow students in the very middle of a lesson. He was accompanied by a lovely girl, and swore like a trooper.

Wo, he failed?? Ok..can he resit the paper? Is it true Charlotte back to school now?

I'm wondering what are his plans now. Maybe he'll get a job...:rolleyes:

I'm wondering what Pierre is currently doing in Milan, since he didn't pass his exams last year, so he no longer attends the Bocconi university.

What do you mean? In Italy you can fail exams for years and still attend university...and as far as I know Pierre was still attending Bocconi at Christmas, so unless he decided to drop out very recently, he is still attending. What does the mag say exactly?

Well, you can fail exams and still be in school. I don't know if there's an academic probation equivalent in Italy, but if this is true, he might be on it. I'd hate to think he's no longer in school.

What's Diva's credibility? Is it some sort of gossip mag?

What do you mean? In Italy you can fail exams for years and still attend university...and as far as I know Pierre was still attending Bocconi at Christmas, so unless he decided to drop out very recently, he is still attending. What does the mag say exactly?

I mean what I read, that is what the short Pierre article read: "He's no longer attending Bocconi, because he failed his exams", which sounded strange to me too...
Anyway today I read in Novella mag that Pierre is still going to university instead, and the article also carries a few pictures of him having bruises on his face. Apparently he had another car accident again, since his hatchback got crushed once again. He is also said to have been fined for leaving his car in a no parking area for the nth time...

The same goes in Portugal Grace... Besides universities gardens are lovely places to read, relax, socialize, flirt... and all sort of non-studying activities, wich are, obviously, much more important than learning something really useful for the future life ( pardon the sarcasm )... Why should Pierre make an effort to show some maturity and take school seriously, or even to work, when he can have anithing he wants for free? Why should he try if he already knows that there will always be someone there for him? This is a terrible way of putting things, but i think this must be the way Casi kids look at life. Sorry!

:ROFLMAO:Pierre didn't fail his exams... I won't believe that until I see the fail mark on his papers...

Sometime everyone have problems with studyg...:flowers::heart:
Even though with blue blood...:wub:
I still love Pierre, even he dont have properly education...
Is still sweet and dear guy...:twohearts::wub:

why was Pierre Representing Albert in the Monaco Raid?

Pierre's looking really good in the Monaco Raid! He seems geniunely happy about being at the event.

kyasaunt20: That's a pretty good question. Maybe, with Albert being so busy, he asked Pierre to take his place?

Wow! He looks really hot in the new pics and not at all shy like his bro and sis. He seems pretty tall.

I agree that Pierre looks good in the pic. I never thought he's that tall...Can anyone tell me what is Monaco Raid? What is it all about?

Boy, he looks a lot like Stefano in those pictures! Even more resemblant with his late father than Andrea is! Moreover he looks so serious and involved in his role. Very much different from the wild boy he is when in Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom