The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pierre in Milan
1- 2- 3- 4 -5

isopix

Old 06-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Pierre in Milan

isopix
Behind the tag we can see the infamously "fondled" girl...

Old 06-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Nobility

Oh, that's got to be embarrasing...
Old 06-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
Oh, that's got to be embarrasing...
I know! We'll probably never learn her name, but for years to come we'll be calling her the "fondled girl"

Old 06-03-2008, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Pierre in Milan
isopix
Ha.. I always thought that Pierre in fact has an invisible radar that can detect paparazzis and always show the best side of him. (even when he was flirting with the "fondled"girl) But, the radar is definitely not on here in this pic. (he is actually look like this smily icon)

Anyway, I am pretty interested in how long can this "fondled" girl keep the relantionship with Pierre. A month? I guess their relationship will end before we figure out the "fondled" girl's name.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaSh View Post
who's that girl??
i know only english
so if somebody could translate what they wtore i would be greatful
There's actually text? Who would've thought?

The artical is really a bunch of tosh. Really stuff we already know. Don't worry about not knowing Italian with this one, the pictures are all that really matter. The article just says that Pierre and his "mystery blonde" were insepperable at the airport, and that pierre had "long arms" (which we already knew!) On the first page there is text that runs off the page, so I can't read it well, but I think it just says something about him pushing her trolley and them being followed by guards of Princess Caroline's, and the last page just mentions that Pierre goes to Bocconi and that he recently dated the ballerina, Emilie.

There is also a mention of a "cronaca rosa" (pink chronicle) and I have no idea what that means... (something to do with La Scalla and Emilie, but I have NO idea what it is).

Anyone that disaggreas with my translation please tell me, I'm only a student of the language.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

May I ask if members could please refer to Pierre's blonde friend as either "the Mystery Blonde", "Blondie", or something else instead of "Fondled Girl"?
I mean come on... how would you like it if people from around the world used that degrading name in reference to you?
Furthermore, many of you have no idea who reads these boards and as a result carry on the name in the press.
It was funny for about a second, but now it's just plain stupid.
So please stop.

Thank you

GT
Monaco Mod.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
There is also a mention of a "cronaca rosa" (pink chronicle) and I have no idea what that means... (something to do with La Scalla and Emilie, but I have NO idea what it is).

Anyone that disaggreas with my translation please tell me, I'm only a student of the language.
It is a good translation randomlyKeira!
"Cronaca rosa" are the gossip articles, gossip column.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:05 AM

The girl in pic 4, is the girl on the pictures starting this thread. She left Milan 3 months ago or something like that.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Time to forget about Pierre's mystery blonde: here's his newest flame!
She's no mystery, as she is well known in Italy and in the European noble circles. Her name is Beatrice Borromeo, and she's a princess. Actually she's styled as Donna Beatrice of the Princes Borromeo Arese Taverna di Angera:

House of Borromeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's currently studying law at Milan's Bocconi university. She's also a model and a TV co-host in a popular news programme on the Italian state-run TV.

The picture were taken at the "Billionaire", a nightspot Flavio Briatore has recently opened in Montecarlo.
(all scans are from DIVAeDONNA weekly)

http://host-img.com/files/j26vr9lfe6xpk2sjd6yf.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/xe05wg4asc5mgb42d78e.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/a0fthb6av8pp4qvb5zz8.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/2wxjmeckknq7ys69ogss.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/fjivdcj8q260mtzb1986.jpg
Old 06-04-2008, 12:32 PM

Oh..my...I just can't keep up with Pierre's love affairs...
I mean..come on...we have only 19 replies for the Mystery Blonde
and now, Pierre is having another one.
Pierre,you are so busy, hun?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Commoner

he is very fast
he change woman often than water in AQUARIUM for fish...or socks
Old 06-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Nobility

Just judging by the length of Pierre's hair, IMO I think these were closer to the Rose Ball than the more recent Grand Prix.

But I think a Princess kinda seems appropriet. I don't think it'll last very long, but don't we always hear fairytales about the playboy prince sticking his tongue down the princess's throat in a night club? Sorry... I think I got the story a little mixed up...

Old 06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Nobility

I was hoping to see what she looked like in the scans because I've heard that she's really pretty (and where have I heard her from? She sounds so familiar...).

Well...she has pretty hair, at least.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics Tosca!
I had read about Pierre and Beatrice, but I thought it was not true!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
I was hoping to see what she looked like in the scans because I've heard that she's really pretty (and where have I heard her from? She sounds so familiar...).

Well...she has pretty hair, at least.
Here are a few pics of Beatrice Borromeo from Getty.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...71752453&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...71813025&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...71027162&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...71021846&cdi=0
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

She is beautiful , they are one good looking couple
Old 06-04-2008, 03:41 PM

WOW
this last blonde girl is by far the prettiest.

You know, pierre keeps a helmet in front of his car, to show off and scare girls telling them about all of his accidents and to better put that thing on.
sorry if my english is not that good.

xoxo
Old 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Commoner

she's pretty...but i think she's not the last
maybe some day he will found the one...but now i think it would't be too fast +}
SteveW i have the same problem with english...so to all...don't laugh :)
Old 06-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Royal Highness

She's not very attractive, is she? (Note the sarcasm).

I think it is amazing how all the good-looking people in the world fall in love with each other. It feels as if there's no hope for the rest of us!

But anyway, they're a cute couple, I think.

P.S.- In case it wasn't clear, I think that she's gorgeous. I was just being sarcastic about it, so nobody take my message the wrong way!
Old 06-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

More of Pierre and Beatrice
http://i32.tinypic.com/2ykgdog.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/243iadz.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/15yusmw.jpg

Closed Thread