Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't been to this site in like years.
pierre is getting good looking every day

So..if he was in Cannes...
Will he go to Monaco F1 this Sunday?
Hope he can be there!!

So..if he was in Cannes...
Will he go to Monaco F1 this Sunday?
Hope he can be there!!
Don't worry federgates!:flowers:
Cannes is only about 60 km far from Monaco.
Pierre will surely be at the Grand Prix!

Anyway, I just found that I mistaken the date and thought that Pierre went to Cannes at 24th night...
( I was worrying he might party around and got drunk and slept till 12 a.m......)
Glad to see him, but why on earth Alice was there?
That's a bit awkward. Will they get back together again?

Anyway, I just found that I mistaken the date and thought that Pierre went to Cannes at 24th night...
( I was worrying he might party around and got drunk and slept till 12 a.m......)
Glad to see him, but why on earth Alice was there?
That's a bit awkward. Will they get back together again?

LMAO!! :ROFLMAO:(about the getting drunk etc.)

I doubt they wll "get back together". She's supposed to be dating James Jagger, and she would never admit before that they had ever dated in the first place...I'm pretty sure the only reason she was there was as Alex's sister and as Charlotte's friend...:flowers:

Pierre kissed his new mystery blonde girl goodbye in Milan's Linate Airport. Apparently he's following her mother's, uncle's and aunt's footsteps...

CHI 1

CHI 2

CHI 3

who's that girl??
i know only english
so if somebody could translate what they wtore i would be greatful

Pierre kissed his new mystery blonde girl goodbye in Milan's Linate Airport. Apparently he's following her mother's, uncle's and aunt's footsteps...

What do you mean?

Pierre looks really good in those pics at the aiport. The girl is very pretty. Wonder who she is.

Man! He looks so good these days :brows: :D

da boy is GIRL crazy!! :lol: Why even ask who....or why....:wub:

All I have to say is that it seems he likes blondes and brunettes, which gives almost all of us hope!!:wub:

Our player boy seemed having fun time "Feeling" his date......
Oh...bad boy, u gotta stop doing that in public...:wub:

Wow, boob-grabbing in public! Reminds me of an old pic of Prince Harry who-coincidentally also did the same thing to some blond girl

Oh, that's got to be embarrasing...

Pierre in Milan
isopix

Ha.. I always thought that Pierre in fact has an invisible radar that can detect paparazzis and always show the best side of him. (even when he was flirting with the "fondled"girl) But, the radar is definitely not on here in this pic. :ROFLMAO:(he is actually look like this smily icon)

Anyway, I am pretty interested in how long can this "fondled" girl keep the relantionship with Pierre. A month?:lol: I guess their relationship will end before we figure out the "fondled" girl's name.

who's that girl??
i know only english
so if somebody could translate what they wtore i would be greatful

There's actually text? Who would've thought?

The artical is really a bunch of tosh. Really stuff we already know. Don't worry about not knowing Italian with this one, the pictures are all that really matter. The article just says that Pierre and his "mystery blonde" were insepperable at the airport, and that pierre had "long arms" (which we already knew!:ROFLMAO:) On the first page there is text that runs off the page, so I can't read it well, but I think it just says something about him pushing her trolley and them being followed by guards of Princess Caroline's, and the last page just mentions that Pierre goes to Bocconi and that he recently dated the ballerina, Emilie.

There is also a mention of a "cronaca rosa" (pink chronicle) and I have no idea what that means... (something to do with La Scalla and Emilie, but I have NO idea what it is).

Anyone that disaggreas with my translation please tell me, I'm only a student of the language. :flowers:

Last edited:
May I ask if members could please refer to Pierre's blonde friend as either "the Mystery Blonde", "Blondie", or something else instead of "Fondled Girl"?
I mean come on... how would you like it if people from around the world used that degrading name in reference to you?
Furthermore, many of you have no idea who reads these boards and as a result carry on the name in the press.
It was funny for about a second, but now it's just plain stupid.
So please stop.

Thank you

GT:flowers:
Monaco Mod.

There is also a mention of a "cronaca rosa" (pink chronicle) and I have no idea what that means... (something to do with La Scalla and Emilie, but I have NO idea what it is).

Anyone that disaggreas with my translation please tell me, I'm only a student of the language. :flowers:
It is a good translation randomlyKeira!:flowers:
"Cronaca rosa" are the gossip articles, gossip column.

The girl in pic 4, is the girl on the pictures starting this thread. She left Milan 3 months ago or something like that.

Time to forget about Pierre's mystery blonde: here's his newest flame!:lol:
She's no mystery, as she is well known in Italy and in the European noble circles. Her name is Beatrice Borromeo, and she's a princess. Actually she's styled as Donna Beatrice of the Princes Borromeo Arese Taverna di Angera:

House of Borromeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's currently studying law at Milan's Bocconi university. She's also a model and a TV co-host in a popular news programme on the Italian state-run TV.

The picture were taken at the "Billionaire", a nightspot Flavio Briatore has recently opened in Montecarlo.
(all scans are from DIVAeDONNA weekly)

http://host-img.com/files/j26vr9lfe6xpk2sjd6yf.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/xe05wg4asc5mgb42d78e.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/a0fthb6av8pp4qvb5zz8.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/2wxjmeckknq7ys69ogss.jpg

http://host-img.com/files/fjivdcj8q260mtzb1986.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom