The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
What do you mean? In Italy you can fail exams for years and still attend university...and as far as I know Pierre was still attending Bocconi at Christmas, so unless he decided to drop out very recently, he is still attending. What does the mag say exactly?
I mean what I read, that is what the short Pierre article read: "He's no longer attending Bocconi, because he failed his exams", which sounded strange to me too...
Anyway today I read in Novella mag that Pierre is still going to university instead, and the article also carries a few pictures of him having bruises on his face. Apparently he had another car accident again, since his hatchback got crushed once again. He is also said to have been fined for leaving his car in a no parking area for the nth time...

Old 03-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Royal Highness

The same goes in Portugal Grace... Besides universities gardens are lovely places to read, relax, socialize, flirt... and all sort of non-studying activities, wich are, obviously, much more important than learning something really useful for the future life ( pardon the sarcasm )... Why should Pierre make an effort to show some maturity and take school seriously, or even to work, when he can have anithing he wants for free? Why should he try if he already knows that there will always be someone there for him? This is a terrible way of putting things, but i think this must be the way Casi kids look at life. Sorry!

Old 03-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Nobility

Pierre didn't fail his exams... I won't believe that until I see the fail mark on his papers...
Old 03-31-2008, 11:17 AM

Sometime everyone have problems with studyg...
Even though with blue blood...
I still love Pierre, even he dont have properly education...
Is still sweet and dear guy...
Old 04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pierre representing Albert in Monaco Raid

1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Old 04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Nobility

why was Pierre Representing Albert in the Monaco Raid?
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Nobility

Pierre's looking really good in the Monaco Raid! He seems geniunely happy about being at the event.

kyasaunt20: That's a pretty good question. Maybe, with Albert being so busy, he asked Pierre to take his place?
Old 04-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

Wow! He looks really hot in the new pics and not at all shy like his bro and sis. He seems pretty tall.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:40 AM
Nobility

I agree that Pierre looks good in the pic. I never thought he's that tall...Can anyone tell me what is Monaco Raid? What is it all about?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Boy, he looks a lot like Stefano in those pictures! Even more resemblant with his late father than Andrea is! Moreover he looks so serious and involved in his role. Very much different from the wild boy he is when in Milan.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Gentry

yeahh father than andrea... I think too he looks a lot like his father! I think he is very very very handsome! and probably albert was to busy... :) it would be nice to see pierre or charlotte or andrea doing events like this.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

I think this event was being held last year. Is that correct?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Nobility

Pierre is tall and although he looks good shaven, I thought that his hair longer was made him even more handsomer. He looks like a runner himself. I wonder if he runs also? Maybe he's a fan of the sport.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

According to Novella mag, Pierre is currently spending some time in New York with his ex-girlfriend, the French ballerina Emilie Fouilloux

Novella 2000
Old 04-04-2008, 09:06 AM

So, that kid is going back to the ballerina.
I liked her so much before the interview thing, but I now only see her as one of Pierre's girls used to be.
But, who knows, maybe she's a right mate for Pierre.(She's so far the best Pierre girl to me.)
Old 04-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Majesty

Pierre Casiraghi in Milan 03/04/08

Gallery
Old 04-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

More Pierre pictures:
Masterphoto Milano
Old 04-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Gentry

about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....
Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwroble View Post
about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....
I agree with you.
IMO, he doesn't need to have a new girl every week, but he's too young to settle down.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:21 AM

of course , he's too young to settle down.
I'm just tinking that "Emilie type" is one of the choices.
Well, I just hope there is a girl who can teach him sth like stop doing sth stupid and stop treating him as a player (or treating each other as player).
That kid deserves a real relationship.(just my opinion)
But, maybe it's his stupid beahvior attracts me.

Come to think of it, he recently behaves well, right?
I haven't heard of some bad news of him.

Closed Thread