Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahh father than andrea... I think too he looks a lot like his father! I think he is very very very handsome! and probably albert was to busy... :) it would be nice to see pierre or charlotte or andrea doing events like this.

I think this event was being held last year. Is that correct?

Pierre is tall and although he looks good shaven, I thought that his hair longer was made him even more handsomer. He looks like a runner himself. I wonder if he runs also? Maybe he's a fan of the sport.

According to Novella mag, Pierre is currently spending some time in New York with his ex-girlfriend, the French ballerina Emilie Fouilloux

Novella 2000

So, that kid is going back to the ballerina.
I liked her so much before the interview thing, but I now only see her as one of Pierre's girls used to be.
But, who knows, maybe she's a right mate for Pierre.(She's so far the best Pierre girl to me.)

Last edited:
about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....

about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....

I agree with you.
IMO, he doesn't need to have a new girl every week, but he's too young to settle down.

of course , he's too young to settle down.
I'm just tinking that "Emilie type" is one of the choices.
Well, I just hope there is a girl who can teach him sth like stop doing sth stupid and stop treating him as a player (or treating each other as player).
That kid deserves a real relationship.(just my opinion)
But, maybe it's his stupid beahvior attracts me.:lol:

Come to think of it, he recently behaves well, right?
I haven't heard of some bad news of him.

Last edited:
I think he will be a playboy for a long long time. He just loves it too much. :rolleyes:

I have strange feeling...;)
He will be bachelor for long, long time...:flowers:
He loved this condition...:lol:
Hi loved be worship by women...:angel:
That is good news for us!:lol:
:lucky::D

highly possible that he will be just like his uncle albert. ( I can imagine him not to get married for a long time)

Erm, while there's nothing wrong with dating around and playing the field, being a little too much like ol' Uncle Albie is a bit of a bad thing. I'd say more but then the thread might get closed, and I don't want that to happen.

pierre doesn't have a new girlfriend, apparently he saw emilie in NY during the spring summer, i saw it today on novella an italian magazine.

I don't know...I thought that girl was a bit more blonde?

Her bag is cute, though.

Is the raid a race and is their any significance to the necklace he's wearing?

Am I the only one that thinks that the girl from Zurs looks remarkably like Charlotte?

Pierre Casiraghi goes to the university with his skateboard 17.04.2008

Gallery

Pierre Casiraghi goes to the university with his skateboard 17.04.2008

Thanks tbhrc! At least he doesn't skate on pavements/sidewalks like he used to do this past winter. However, still according to Novella mag/via dagospia, he's still playing the rude boy by parking his car on pavement/sidewalks to eat inside his car with his friends; this exicing passers-by's and shopkeepers' anger. :eek:One of them shouted him: "Go somewhere else!"

Parking his car on sidewalks? What the hell? I think I'm lost in translation here.

They look like iron ons (even though they probably aren't). Try those?

Here are some scans of Pierre having fun in Milan's Parco Ravizza from OGGI mag:

OGGI 1

OGGI 2

Picture with the kid is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom