The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Majesty

Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 11

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pierre in Milan on November 14th with a gold bike
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

I love his bike

Old 11-19-2007, 05:14 PM

His lock matches the bike!

I'm glad to see he knows how to properly lock it up. With a bike like that especially, it wouldn't do at all not knowing how to secure it effectively. But he put the lock on perfectly, making sure to secure the front tire. Good man.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Aristocracy

i love his bike...
Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Nobility

He's just the coolest!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

well said... short, accurate, perfect....
Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Nobility

I don't get the whole dirty/homeless look. When he cleans up, he's SO much more handsome.

Although I must admit, the bike is pretty awesome.
Ani
Old 11-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Aristocracy

Probably, he did not need to lock the bike..The paps were there to watch for him
Old 11-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
To me it look just like an old bike, like the ones they used some decades ago in Northern Italy, and that's been repainted. Anyway he did the right thing when locking it, with all those people walking about Milan these days, heavens know where they come from, you never know...
Old 11-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Aristocracy

^ yes he did the right thing to lock it. I would steal it immediately :-) I love that bike!

to anag:
I can't understand you. His "dirty look" (it's not really dirty) is cool. It's the reason why I love him!
Old 11-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
^ yes he did the right thing to lock it. I would steal it immediately :-) I love that bike!

to anag:
I can't understand you. His "dirty look" (it's not really dirty) is cool. It's the reason why I love him!
Thanks, I know its not dirty. I just meant it was messy. I love that he's down to earth, but come on! Whatever, just an opinion.

Ani
Old 11-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post

to anag:
Me too! I don't really like picture perfect princes (or guys for that matter)... I like boho-dirty looks, it's so cool!
Old 11-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was looking the oficial site of the spanhish magazine Hola!, and Then I saw in the summary, «Una bailarina de la Scala de Milán, el nuevo amor de Pierre Casiraghi». Translating: "A La Scala's ballerina, the new love of Pierre Casiraghi». Unfortunately, it has no link to open the article, but I'll be watching on this site, and perhaps buy Hola this week to read it. Perhaps someone who has the magazine could help us
Old 11-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Nobility

^ A ballerina? Well, that could explain why she's so tiny.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Aristocracy

Really? They seem to be totally diffrent personalities, but they make a great couple!
Old 11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Gentry

Yes, her name is Emilie and is french. I had bought the Hola edition of this week. I'll search the surname on the magazine, ok?¿
Old 11-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

oh great, thx....hope you could scan some pics, if there are...
so the girl is a ballerina? if so, princess caroline might appreciate her .
Old 11-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Commoner

Her full name is Emilie Fouillouse, and she is a ballet dancer at the Scala Theatre in Milan.

--Catinich
Old 11-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

http://img187.imagevenue.com/view.ph...4_122_59lo.jpg this is the girl we are talking about, right? (posted by julliette) Does anybody knows her age? She looks older than Pierre.
Yes they seem to be different if she is a ballerina . . . but maybe . . . I don't know . . . I don't think that it must be a problem. That she is a ballerina doesn't mean that they have a complete different character . . .
Old 11-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Um... I see a picture of Gisele Bundchen. Maybe it's just me... can you try to post it again please? I'd love to see what she looks like, thanks.

Ani