Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxygen, no problem. I was just trying to understand the article. I'm actually not interested in the Brando kid or the Beck/Versace kids at all. Borrrrr-ing, :rolleyes::lol: Unlike Pierre!! :cool:

Look this story from December (I don't know if it's true)
They're saying he was attacked in a club in Paris and he won't be able to work for 15 days
Poor Pierre

Look this story from December (I don't know if it's true)
They're saying he was attacked in a club in Paris and he won't be able to work for 15 days
Poor Pierre

It seems to me that it was made up... There was another article about Carlotte which claimed she was drunk and stuff at Nobu in London, which is something pretty unlikely to have happened. Who knows?

^ The "nina people" site seems to exaggerate as a matter of Motus Operandi. Even it the story of "drunk" Charlotte at Nobu is true, such a one incident hardly warrants a comparison of Charlotte to Britney Spears!!!! :lol:

Why not? Prince William and Prince Harry have done it before. Why cant they? Of course, hopefully that's not true.. Where's Nobu actually? I am getting use with Mahiki and Boujis now:lol:

Just to share a pic of Andrea and Pierre, not sure whether it has been posted before. Its quite difficult to see their closeness if compare to Charlotte with both siblings. Andrea seems to act like a father figure to Pierre than as a brother..

http://www.papermag.com/blogs/pierre & andrea swimming.jpg

source: PAPERMAG: WORD UP!: Mr. Mickey LOOOOOOVES Summertime! More Pierre Casiraghi Bathing Suit Shots

Why not? Prince William and Prince Harry have done it before. Why cant they? Of course, hopefully that's not true.. Where's Nobu actually? I am getting use with Mahiki and Boujis now:lol:

Just to share a pic of Andrea and Pierre, not sure whether it has been posted before. Its quite difficult to see their closeness if compare to Charlotte with both siblings. Andrea seems to act like a father figure to Pierre than as a brother..

http://www.papermag.com/blogs/pierre & andrea swimming.jpg

source: PAPERMAG: WORD UP!: Mr. Mickey LOOOOOOVES Summertime! More Pierre Casiraghi Bathing Suit Shots

Haha, yep, I think that was taken around the Monaco shores in the summer of 2006. Pierre pushed Andrea off the pier, but for Andrea's part, he seemed to be going along with it quite willingly. All in good fun, right? :D

Cute right?:wub: He played around with his brother.. Andrea is a very serious person and his brother seems to have the opposite character.

How do you know Andrea's serious?

Hmm.. Based on his pics:D..ok ok ok I was totally wrong, let me use the correct words "Andrea seems to look serious at all time, especially towards his brother":flowers:

Last edited:
^ Oh OK.
Maybe he was expecting water to be cold, so he wasn't too happy about being pushed into it!

Hmm.. Based on his pics:D..ok ok ok I was totally wrong, let me use the correct words "Andrea seems to look serious at all time, especially towards his brother":flowers:

:lol: Except that Andrea is the only Casiraghi brother who has so far shown no hesitation about being naked anywhere, anytime, ever since he was a baby! :D Only teasing you.... but it's kind of true! Pierre has not done it yet. Oh sure, he once seemed to be considering it.... but considering isn't doing! :ROFLMAO:

^^Maybe he was impressed to be included as one of the Top 50 World's Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002- Naked for art and beauty:D

Pierre may follow suit.... We just have to wait a little longer since now he gets more coverage than before... be patient..:ROFLMAO:

has anyone seen the pics of pierre modelling for vivienne westwood in NY. Go to gettyimages!

I can't believe it... Finally one of the Casiraghi kids does some modelling.
Although Pierre was always the likeliest one to do such things. He looks authentic enough, methinks.

OMG, Luv it!! I just feel Caroline is not so strict towards her children. Its up for them to choose what they want to be.. He's 6' tall after all :wub:

:photo:
10 images

Pierre Casiraghi models for Vivienne Westwood during Milan Menswear Fashion Week, Autumn/Winter 2008, Sunday, 13 January 2008

Source: Getty Images

VIDEO of the show They only show 20 models walking on.
Pierre is the sixth model to walk on. He modeled at least one other outfit, as we can see from the Getty photos. You can actually see Pierre in his second outfit, at the very end, but only his back as we goes backstage with all the models and Westwood. He is walking directly behind Westwood.

Last edited:
Pierre looks so different!
I think because of the make up!
I didn't know he modeled for Vivienne Westwood. I think he likes a lot that style.

Well, I don't know why I though it was NY. It is Milan after all.
What do you think of the video? I think he did quite well. I mena, even if he wasn't famous and so on, i believe that he could work as a model.
When I saw he was in the show I thought he would be one of this "special guests" designers often invite to their shows, the kind who walks hand in han with the designer at the end of the show and is there only to attrack media atention (as would be the case if charlotte was to model one day, for example), but Pierre definitely looks professional.
Well, maybe he has to gain a little experience and, self-confidence but it wasn't bad at all (I think it even was very good for a first timer), and his role was not diferent from the other model's.

I think he can be a model! He's thin and tall enough and has interesting face (not too pretty, but there's something hot about it). I can see him as Gucci type of guy... As for Westwood, I don't really like her...

Pierre looks so different!
I think because of the make up!
I didn't know he modeled for Vivienne Westwood. I think he likes a lot that style.

I agree he does look different............the make up looks a bit to heavy to me and takes away from Pierre's beautiful face:wub:

He was good, for being his first time!
I wonder why he did it, I guess only for fun and once (?).

I hope it's not for ONCE. He'd be perfect as one of the few guys in womenswear FWs... (or not...that would probably land him another top model girlfriend...)

Now thats what I call gorgeous. And camp. But mainly gorgeous. He seems to be getting more attractive by the day and I think the make-up works for him. More please Mr C.

I think he can be a model! He's thin and tall enough and has interesting face (not too pretty, but there's something hot about it). I can see him as Gucci type of guy... As for Westwood, I don't really like her...

I know, I agree about Westwood. I think he would be great for Gucci, Versace, maybe Fendi, and for the New York shows I would like to see him do DKNY or Donna Karan! Oo Prada, he would be perfect for Prada!!

This must have been Westwood's premiere Milan show. She is normally for London, right?

Yeah, like Tutu said, I expected Pierre to be the one to give her the flowers at the end, but he was just like one of the models, one of the guys. I guess that is how he likes it. :cool:

Men FWs are only in Milan and Paris, and her womenswear are sometimes in Paris sometimes in London...
Umm, have you seen Prada collection?
Here
Prada Fall 2008 Mens: Menswear Fashion Collections on men.style.com
but maybe he would look good...

No, I didn't see it. I really don't ever follow the men's shows, so there's why I didn't know about the Milan and Paris exception. I just know whenever I see a Prada model in a magazine, I think how much the style seems to suit Pierre, the fair and skinny looks, the very Euro chic, cool, almost haughty. Maybe the clothing is very formal compared to his street style, but I do think he would look good in a Prada suit. :flowers:

I forgot, D&G would be a good one for him too, and maybe D&G is more like his real taste.

"The Royal Wears Prada"? :rolleyes: I love the idea..:D

But if there's a poll for "The Most Colourful Life Royal", I'll sure vote for him. Within a month, he was caught drawing the graffiti, changed few girlfriends even before we found out their names, caught fighting for a girl (or whateva the media told us!), celebrated New Year in Brazil with other socialites (just hope Paris Hilton was not there or else, we will have other story to hear)
and now being a model..
See CasiraghiTrio, we have to be very patient:lol: We need to wait what will happen next?...

I don't remember reading about him wanting to be a Marine...

Are you talking about his training late last year? That was a mandatory service he had to do for the army (marines?).

Blah, I had this whole schpeel about how happy I was for Pierre and how I could also see him in Gucci, Prada, and even Dior Homme or Alexander McQueen, and then my browser froze. Ugh. But Pierre's looking good and that boy's meant to be a model. Look at him! I'm glad he walked for Vivienne Westwood (I also love her designes, so this is a win/win for me).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom