Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Corriere article Pierre is quoted saying he thought about leaving Milan because he is obsessed by the press and the photographers; it is true that Italian mags have photos of him almost every other week. A friend of mine, who studies at Bocconi, confirmed that all the students are quite annoyed as, due to Pierre's and Luigi Berlusconi's (son of Italian ex Prime Minister) presence, they are constantly surrounded by hords of paparazzi.
I guess Andrea out of the Trio, was the one who picked the best place for being left alone!

I guess Andrea out of the Trio, was the one who picked the best place for being left alone!

Maybe Charlotte too. The British press aren't giving her any attention, except for the odd poll and mega media event like the Lagerfeld show, where attention is expected, nay promoted.

I wonder if it would be a bad idea, however, for Pierre to leave now that he is in the second year of his course. He could transfer to another school but he would be starting over, and that's always hard, and the other school will have different everything. Well, Stefano also left Bocconi before finishing the economics degree, supposedly because he was restless and over eager to begin his career. Maybe like father, like son?

Pierre said he thought about leaving, due to the excessive pressure, but has decided to saty because "I am Italian like the others". So I expect him to keep studying in Bocconi.

Pierre said he thought about leaving, due to the excessive pressure, but has decided to saty because "I am Italian like the others".

But didn't he say in the same interview: "You Italians are crazy people"?
What if he played the graffiti artist on the walls of the Pink Palace?;)

What does it say about what he wrote or drew on the wall, and about where in the city he committed this act? I'm curious to know if it was in a historical or artistic area where this would be appropriate/inappropriate.
Thanks in advance.
It says that he probably drew a face of a woman or maybe his own self portrait.
It doesn't say where is the wall, but I am sure that he was not allowed.
I guess that he could be fined, but he could also be prosecuted.
It says that a journalist of Corriere della sera talked to him and said : "compliments for your performance".
First, Pierre said "Grazie" (thanks), then he added, very angry: "don't you have anything better to do rather then taking care/following me".
Then the article says about the problems of the graffitis and about the fact that someone like them and don't want them to be cleaned, but of course, if they are not on historical walls and monuments.

In the article on Corriere della sera, Pierre first says:"I sometimes think of leaving Milan because I cannot live here, you are crazy people."
Then he says: "why should I leave? I am Italian like you all."
I can't understand.:ohmy:
Anyways, it is true that a lot of "paparazzi" follow him all the time, but if he spent more time at university or at home, studying, as most of the University students do, nobody would follow him. He is not the only famous student in Milan, but he is the one who is always "on stage".

What if he played the graffiti artist on the walls of the Pink Palace?;)
Right!

Last edited:
Anyways, it is true that a lot of "paparazzi" follow him all the time, but if he spent more time at university or at home, studying, as most of the University students do, nobody would follow him. He is not the only famous student in Milan, but he is the one who is always "on stage".
Right!

As far as I know Pierre does spend time at University, but the University buildings are sieged by paparazzi. And we actually got more pics of him taken by day in shops/streets than at night clubbing. I'm sure he also parties but so do my other friends who attend that University; then when it is time to take exams they focus on the books.

Pierre's actions are the direct result of his choices, and his actions bring consequences. He draws a face on a wall; he attracts criticism for that. He brought that on himself. If he did this in Philadelphia or Los Angeles, it might be thought to be appropriate; actually, I doubt anyone would care and I think they might find it cute or something. But it seems that it is not appropriate in Milan, or is already a major problem there, so his doing it has brought on criticism, and he has only himself to blame for it.

Pierre wants the paparazzi to back off and respect his privacy. Then he defaces a wall in the city. He is not showing the city much respect; yet he is outraged that he is not respected in turn. Pierre, if you give respect, it will come to you in turn. But you have to give it!!!! On a similar vein, Pierre, if you focus on the paparazzi that is what you will get more of.

Pierre says to that paparazzo, "Don't you have something better to do?"
I say to Pierre, "Don't you have something better to do than address them, give them time of day?

Sorry, but it seems to me that Pierre is being something of an idiot. If Pierre didn't do things that make magazines buy the pics (like skateboarding on sidewalks, drawing graffiti on public property, hanging out with models) the paparazzi would have to spend their time following people more exciting. If he does not want to be a celebrity, he should not behave like one.

Pierre's actions are the direct result of his choices, and his actions bring consequences. He draws a face on a wall; he attracts criticism for that. He brought that on himself. If he did this in Philadelphia or Los Angeles, it might be thought to be appropriate; actually, I doubt anyone would care and I think they might find it cute or something. But it seems that it is not appropriate in Milan, or is already a major problem there, so his doing it has brought on criticism, and he has only himself to blame for it.

Pierre wants the paparazzi to back off and respect his privacy. Then he defaces a wall in the city. He is not showing the city much respect; yet he is outraged that he is not respected in turn. Pierre, if you give respect, it will come to you in turn. But you have to give it!!!! On a similar vein, Pierre, if you focus on the paparazzi that is what you will get more of.

Pierre says to that paparazzo, "Don't you have something better to do?"
I say to Pierre, "Don't you have something better to do than address them, give them time of day?

Sorry, but it seems to me that Pierre is being something of an idiot. If Pierre didn't do things that make magazines buy the pics (like skateboarding on sidewalks, drawing graffiti on public property, hanging out with models) the paparazzi would have to spend their time following people more exciting. If he does not want to be a celebrity, he should not behave like one.

I agree with you 100% CasiraghiTrio. He is 20 years old and he should know by now what makes the paparazzi tick and what they want! I do not feel sorry for Pierre. Maybe after this incident he will see what he actions are making him look like in the public and he will begin to act more responsibily. Don't get me wrong I still love Pierre:wub: but a person can tone down their actions and still be liked as well:).

If Pierre didn't do things that make magazines buy the pics (like skateboarding on sidewalks, drawing graffiti on public property, hanging out with models) the paparazzi would have to spend their time following people more exciting. If he does not want to be a celebrity, he should not behave like one.

I respectfully disagree: paparazzi follow Pierre and take pictures of him not only while he is drawing graffiti, or doing extraordinary things, but also when he is doing absolutely normal things (we saw pics of him riding a bike...nothing extravagant about that!) As far as I know paparazzi follow Pierre 24/7, and that's why we get pics of him shopping, walking around, when he had a minor car accident, etc.
I think such a state of thing must be unnerving for someone who's living a perfectly normal student life (again, as far as I've been told), and that's why I understand his complaining; plus, I still have to see him do something seriously wrong: we can disagree with the drawing of graffitis (I'm not a fan) but it is certainly a very minor infraction.
In my opinion we are witnessing a standard tendency of press and public opinion: they put a person on a pedestal when he/she becomes famous, only to attack him/her at the first little mistake. I think we should try to be a little more balanced both in praising and in chastising.

Last edited:
^ Yes, I agree!
He can't stop living his life just because paparazzi follow him, but also he's not a celebrity, meaning he didn't ask for it, so no matter what he does they'll follow him. If it was as CasiraghiTrio said then we wouldn't have his baby, little kid, teen pics! My point is that he was born into all this, so IMO he's got right to complain (unlike actors, musicians, etc...who knew what they were getting into)

I see your point Shappica but there are other royal families who are not in the media near as much as Pierre is and people still know about them. Maybe if he complains just a little more and shows the paparazzi another side of him they will leave him alone :)

^ yes, but it has more to do with Monaco as a more interesting place (like playground for the rich and famous, and all the glamour) so that automatically puts Monaco Royal family as a more interesting with the press.

Oh, I thought Stefano had finished his degree?.. :ermm:

Grafiti.. I thought it's normal in Europe. From Italy, Belgium, France, you cant see any building walls were left without any marks.. but most of them looks so impressive!

I'm not sure, normally we always see this kind of behaviour with the second-born but he (third-born) shows some kind of rebel. I always see he'd always been left out in the family compared to his siblings including his half sister. Really hope he wont do 'unexpected' things like his aunt, Steph. Princss Caro should give extra concern towards him...

shappica
My point is that he was born into all this, so IMO he's got right to complain (unlike actors, musicians, etc...who knew what they were getting into)
i completly agree with you! :flowers:
and that's why i actually do feel kinda sorry for pierre. i bet live is not easy if u have paprazzi following u all the time. maybe that's why he did the grafiti stuff, to kinda show he's not thaaaaat :lol: different from other guys..

mizzy2006
Grafiti.. I thought it's normal in Europe. From Italy, Belgium, France, you cant see any building walls were left without any marks.. but most of them looks so impressive!
yea i guess they are pretty much normal in europe - in germany too btw. but i think that should not excuse what he did. as far as i know there are only very few places where u're allowed to spray grafiti on walls and i don't think it is allowed where pierre did it. and i actually think it was pretty.. well stupid;) to do it in front of paparazzi..
i still think he's hot though.. :lol:

My liking for Pierre is unconditional. I like the guy no matter what happens. I just believe that he must behave respectfully to everyone if he expects everyone to respect him. You get what you put out there. There are also some things that one cannot change. Like, for Pierre, one of those things is the paparazzi. It is a part of his life, and he can use it or he can complain uselessly about it. He can talk to them, make deals with them. A little charm can go a long way. It works a lot better than insulting them with comments like "haven't you got anything better to do."

^ I disagree, I think one shouldn't get caught making any deals with them. Yes I like seeing pics of Pierre, but i also couldn't care less if there weren't any. I can only imagine what must it be like for him (and all of them) to have people follow your every move since you were born, why should he respect them, they get involved in someones life, something which is none of their business, ánd that doesn't deserve any respect IMO. Don't they really have better things to do, couldn't they really have choosen better careers for themselves? Like I already said he is not a celebrity, he doesn't have to make fake photo opprtunities just to put himself in the papers.

tisk tisk tisk........Pierre is really making a name for himself lately!!!!!:lol:

Perhaps it's out of topic.
More pics of Pierre in November with some friends and the amazing gold bike

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12 Pic13 Pic14 Pic15 Pic16 Pic17 Pic18
source: olycom

I love the way how he lock his bike, but as it's said in the pics subtitles he's caughting everyones atention becaus of it

Ooooo, see in the first pics of the gold bike, he locked it the best way, securing the front tire, but in these pics the bike is locked through the back tire, and that is not good because someone can much more easily remove a front tire than a rear tire. The front tire pops off with a simple pinch. But the back tire would require a lot of work and time to remove. I wonder why he locked it through the rear tire in these pics. Weird.

Here are the pics to that article. Pierre had a fight with that boy because of his new blond girlfriend:

Um, okay. Unless his girlfriend was being assaulted by that other guy, there was absolutely no reason to attack. Pierre was very much in the wrong here.

Jesus Christ, apparently it was just flirtation. Tell the guy that you're with her (or better yet, she should have done that in the first place so that he wouldn't have felt the need to show off his masculinity) and leave it at that. He needs to be careful because he could get sued for things like this (especially because of his name).

Pierre seems to be rather possessive.

Last edited by a moderator:
tisk tisk tisk........Pierre is really making a name for himself lately!!!!!:lol:

^ and I think it's for this reason that the paparazzi love to follow him. Every week he is always doing something new and/or crazy different. He seems like the guy who likes to break away from the crowd, follow the beat of his own path.

Plus, regardless whether he chose to be a celebrity as opposed to simply being the son of a princess, he is living as a celebrity - the jet-setter, going to the coolest parties, dating models, constantly travelling. Whereas Andrea and Charlotte live much more discreet lives - or at least attempt to. This is why, in my opinion, he is followed more often.

yeah, pierre needs a good talking to if you ask me, he´s become a trashy celebrity!

Seems like the youngest always create the headlines.. last time Prince Harry and now Pierre...:ohmy:

^ Yeah, good point, Mizzy. Sometimes it is like that. For Princess Stephanie certainly.

No, scratch that. Stephanie never beat on anyone in public, that I am aware of.

.................. unlike Harry and Pierre, and Pierre's stepfather

Last edited:
^ Yeah, good point, Mizzy. Sometimes it is like that. For Princess Stephanie certainly.

No, scratch that. Stephanie never beat on anyone in public, that I am aware of.

.................. unlike Harry and Pierre, and Pierre's stepfather

You're forgetting about Andrea beating a photographer last year in Rome!;):lol:

^ Yeah, good memory, Tosca! I completedly forgot about that. I guess nowadays the question is more like, which prince has not unleashed his anger on bystanders in public? :ermm:

Here are the pics to that article. Pierre had a fight with that boy because of his new blond girlfriend:

http://i14.tinypic.com/7wa60qo.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/85p3mo5.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/87lb9tz.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/6ss1lpj.jpg

:lol:it looks like Pierre is actually breaking up a fight in the last pic and the rest it seems he's preventing/subduing the little boy from fighting him. I don't know about you, but beating someone up isn't how you go about it in these pictures.

those pictures are rather funny........ Pierre is trying so hard

:lol:it looks like Pierre is actually breaking up a fight in the last pic and the rest it seems he's preventing/subduing the little boy from fighting him. I don't know about you, but beating someone up isn't how you go about it in these pictures.

I think it looks confusing too. In one pic he actually is pinning the guy, or trying to. But in another it looks like he's helping him stand up. Then he is trying to intervene between the same guy and another guy. Or that's how it seems. It's like he started to fight, then had second thoughts, and then he tried to stop the other two guys fighting each other. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom