Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his new girlfriend, she seems to be discreet and have a very interesting and artsy profession.

oh my god, i think every one has noticed that i had a little crush on pierre, that i liked his personal style..bla bla bla....but really where did he get that jacket....:D it's just hmmmm awful...the front of the jacket is ok...but on this picture, it's like 2 size bigger..and that colorrrrr :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: really pierre what's happening? he pinched it from an 80's singer or what? :D

Yeah, it makes me think of Zac/Saved by the Bell, or Kirk Cameron/Growing Pains.... :lol: or even worse, like "Uncle Joey" on that dumb show the Olsen Twins and Candice Cameron used to be on. Very 80s and even early 90s.

But hey, what's wrong with a little retro style? :D

Especially her bag collection:wub:
Ohhh, likewise. She does seem to have rather good fashion sense, from what I've seen so far. Pity I can't say the same for Pierre's lately...but he's still good-looking.

Yeah, it makes me think of Zac/Saved by the Bell, or Kirk Cameron/Growing Pains.... :lol: or even worse, like "Uncle Joey" on that dumb show the Olsen Twins and Candice Cameron used to be on. Very 80s and even early 90s.

But hey, what's wrong with a little retro style? :D

Nothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's just that he got the wrong decade...:D really..the 80's..imo it's just one of the worse decade ever...( when i hear it i immediately think to legging, flashy clothes, flasy make up, awful hairdo...

Pierre, i beg you not to get inspiration from the eighties......please....please...don't do that...

i stop because it's not the place to talk about it....if i begin i won't stop so...:lol: i'd be off topic, if it's not already the case

Nothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's just that he got the wrong decade...:D really..the 80's..imo it's just one of the worse decade ever...( when i hear it i immediately think to legging, flashy clothes, flasy make up, awful hairdo...

Pierre, i beg you not to get inspiration from the eighties......please....please...don't do that...

i stop because it's not the place to talk about it....if i begin i won't stop so...:lol: i'd be off topic, if it's not already the case

Well, maybe he is wearing his father's clothes? :cool: I remember some of us once were supposing he wore his father's shirt, and also remember a story about Andrea dragging his mother around Paris until he found a jacket exactly like the one he saw Stefano wearing in a picture. :sad:

hmm i was just lookin at the pictures of pierre's new girlfriend.. she's pretty:flowers: but i started to wonder if he ever kissed her on a picture.. i mean up to a moment like that the might just be friends..:ermm: i dont know.. as i said i was just wondering :)

CasiraghiTrio
Well, maybe he is wearing his father's clothes? :cool: I remember some of us once were supposing he wore his father's shirt, and also remember a story about Andrea dragging his mother around Paris until he found a jacket exactly like the one he saw Stefano wearing in a picture. :sad:
gosh i dont even want to imagine what it means to loose a parent at such a young age.. but it'll be very cute:wub: if he wears his dad's clothes!

Pierre Casiraghi at the "Seven Years Rocking Zurich" party at the Saint Germain Club, Zurich, Switzerland
Friday 26 October 2007
Guest star: Wyclef Jean
Other celebrity guests: Snoop Dogg, Paris Hilton, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes
Picture 1
Picture 2

Picture 3
(Wearing black shirt under Zurich hoodie; another event?)

Source: Carl Hirshmann's Facebook Group: Saint Germain

Last edited:
Oh god. Snoop Dogg? Paris Hilton? 50 Cent? Such, trash.:yuk: I'm disappointed in you, Pierre.:ninja:

Yes, it's a trashy scene but it's not like those people are his friends. In Pierre's life, one has to expect to run into these people at times. In fact, one must expect to run into all manner of people: good, bad, trashy, classy, wealthy, poor, crazy, brilliant. I think at some point, one stops labelling people anyway. When you realize that everyone is coming from a different experience, and you can't expect everyone to be a certain way just because you want to be more comfortable....

^ I was joking! Even though I truly think those celebrities are trashy, I am not mad at Pierre at all. I don't have a reason to be, and why should I be even if I did have one (a reason, that is)? Don't be so sensitive...

Ninja smiley was supposed to negate the "seriousness" of my post...:ninja:

Last edited:
Sorry this pic of the Novella cover isn' clear enough, anyway you can see Pierre photographed while smearing a wall in Milan.:mad:

^ can he be any cooler?! :cool:
I love skater/grafiti boys, especially if they're more stylish than their sub group usually is! :)

I think it says that in Verbier he went skiing ....... backwards? :ohmy: And he went last Sunday to the Nobel Club, where he flirted with a blonde girl, and his stepfather was there. It says something about James Blunt having a house there (in Verbier) and Sarah Ferguson often skiing there. I can't understand anything else.

^ can he be any cooler?! :cool:
I love skater/grafiti boys, especially if they're more stylish than their sub group usually is! :)
Well, graffiti boys who make graffitis on the walls of ancient buildings and monuments are not considered that cool in Italy. The City of Milan spends milions of euros (about 20, I think) every year to clean the walls from graffitis.
However, it doesn't say where Pierre is expressing his art.

^ I hope it's not in the historical part of the city. I don't think that's cool either, actually it annoys me! But, I taught there are like more "underground" areas of the city where it's ok to do that!

^ It looks like a wall that already had a motif or something. Like he was adding onto it. Well, I would hope that is the case.

I think it says that in Verbier he went skiing ....... backwards? :ohmy: And he went last Sunday to the Nobel Club, where he flirted with a blonde girl, and his stepfather was there. It says something about James Blunt having a house there (in Verbier) and Sarah Ferguson often skiing there. I can't understand anything else.

No, it says he is able to do a salto backwards from the divingboard. He knows the "Monaco-diet" and practises it: drink, smoke, chill.
The parts about James Blunt and Sarah Ferguson are right. But then: A blond girl hit on him (can you say it like this??) and they were making out. Some boys were coming and tried to hit on her.?? Afterwards you can see what the young "partyking" learned from his stepfather, prince Ernst August. Pierre got really angry and was beating the other guy up. (the pictures can be seen in the magazines printed edition).

Anyway that is where the title of the article is coming from: Is that the new "beating-prince"? (I don't know how to translate better)
Prügel-Prinz (Beating-Prince) is the German press' nickname for Ernst-August.

The comments are really angry (a little amusing). They hope the spoilt "nobleman" is being punished like a normal person. "Those" people think they can do whatever they want and someone should take the money away from the whole nobility, so they can do some honest work.

Sorry for my translation, it sounds a little weird.

Last edited:
My italian is not very good but i think the first article says he has slipted up with Emillie. Am I rigth?

About the graffiti: I think it's not beautifull at all. I really don't like grafitis. If he wants to express something he should find another way

My italian is not very good but i think the first article says he has slipted up with Emillie. Am I rigth?

You are. According to that article they have split up, as she's found another boyfriend.

Can someone translate the Tgcom article about the graffiti art?

Here is the TGCom enlarged photo of the "graffiti artist": http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/bin/33...392276_listatakes_itemTake_1_immaginetake.jpg

What does it say about what he wrote or drew on the wall, and about where in the city he committed this act? I'm curious to know if it was in a historical or artistic area where this would be appropriate/inappropriate.
Thanks in advance.

I always thought Emilie was too good for him, sorry. And i really don't like the graffiti thing. It's really disrespectful,it's like he's trying to be someone he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom