The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Nobility

I see your point Shappica but there are other royal families who are not in the media near as much as Pierre is and people still know about them. Maybe if he complains just a little more and shows the paparazzi another side of him they will leave him alone :)

Old 12-16-2007, 05:39 AM
Nobility

^ yes, but it has more to do with Monaco as a more interesting place (like playground for the rich and famous, and all the glamour) so that automatically puts Monaco Royal family as a more interesting with the press.

Old 12-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Aristocracy

Oh, I thought Stefano had finished his degree?..

Grafiti.. I thought it's normal in Europe. From Italy, Belgium, France, you cant see any building walls were left without any marks.. but most of them looks so impressive!

I'm not sure, normally we always see this kind of behaviour with the second-born but he (third-born) shows some kind of rebel. I always see he'd always been left out in the family compared to his siblings including his half sister. Really hope he wont do 'unexpected' things like his aunt, Steph. Princss Caro should give extra concern towards him...
Old 12-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
shappica
My point is that he was born into all this, so IMO he's got right to complain (unlike actors, musicians, etc...who knew what they were getting into)
i completly agree with you!
and that's why i actually do feel kinda sorry for pierre. i bet live is not easy if u have paprazzi following u all the time. maybe that's why he did the grafiti stuff, to kinda show he's not thaaaaat different from other guys..

Quote:
mizzy2006
Grafiti.. I thought it's normal in Europe. From Italy, Belgium, France, you cant see any building walls were left without any marks.. but most of them looks so impressive!
yea i guess they are pretty much normal in europe - in germany too btw. but i think that should not excuse what he did. as far as i know there are only very few places where u're allowed to spray grafiti on walls and i don't think it is allowed where pierre did it. and i actually think it was pretty.. well stupid to do it in front of paparazzi..
i still think he's hot though..
Old 12-16-2007, 10:10 PM

My liking for Pierre is unconditional. I like the guy no matter what happens. I just believe that he must behave respectfully to everyone if he expects everyone to respect him. You get what you put out there. There are also some things that one cannot change. Like, for Pierre, one of those things is the paparazzi. It is a part of his life, and he can use it or he can complain uselessly about it. He can talk to them, make deals with them. A little charm can go a long way. It works a lot better than insulting them with comments like "haven't you got anything better to do."
Old 12-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Nobility

^ I disagree, I think one shouldn't get caught making any deals with them. Yes I like seeing pics of Pierre, but i also couldn't care less if there weren't any. I can only imagine what must it be like for him (and all of them) to have people follow your every move since you were born, why should he respect them, they get involved in someones life, something which is none of their business, ánd that doesn't deserve any respect IMO. Don't they really have better things to do, couldn't they really have choosen better careers for themselves? Like I already said he is not a celebrity, he doesn't have to make fake photo opprtunities just to put himself in the papers.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps it's out of topic.
More pics of Pierre in November with some friends and the amazing gold bike

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12 Pic13 Pic14 Pic15 Pic16 Pic17 Pic18
source: olycom

I love the way how he lock his bike, but as it's said in the pics subtitles he's caughting everyones atention becaus of it
Old 12-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
Here are the pics to that article. Pierre had a fight with that boy because of his new blond girlfriend:

http://i14.tinypic.com/7wa60qo.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/85p3mo5.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/87lb9tz.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/6ss1lpj.jpg
Old 12-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Nobility

tisk tisk tisk........Pierre is really making a name for himself lately!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Perhaps it's out of topic.
More pics of Pierre in November with some friends and the amazing gold bike

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12 Pic13 Pic14 Pic15 Pic16 Pic17 Pic18
source: olycom

I love the way how he lock his bike, but as it's said in the pics subtitles he's caughting everyones atention becaus of it
Ooooo, see in the first pics of the gold bike, he locked it the best way, securing the front tire, but in these pics the bike is locked through the back tire, and that is not good because someone can much more easily remove a front tire than a rear tire. The front tire pops off with a simple pinch. But the back tire would require a lot of work and time to remove. I wonder why he locked it through the rear tire in these pics. Weird.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post
Here are the pics to that article. Pierre had a fight with that boy because of his new blond girlfriend:
Um, okay. Unless his girlfriend was being assaulted by that other guy, there was absolutely no reason to attack. Pierre was very much in the wrong here.

Jesus Christ, apparently it was just flirtation. Tell the guy that you're with her (or better yet, she should have done that in the first place so that he wouldn't have felt the need to show off his masculinity) and leave it at that. He needs to be careful because he could get sued for things like this (especially because of his name).

Pierre seems to be rather possessive.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyansaunt20 View Post
tisk tisk tisk........Pierre is really making a name for himself lately!!!!!
^ and I think it's for this reason that the paparazzi love to follow him. Every week he is always doing something new and/or crazy different. He seems like the guy who likes to break away from the crowd, follow the beat of his own path.

Plus, regardless whether he chose to be a celebrity as opposed to simply being the son of a princess, he is living as a celebrity - the jet-setter, going to the coolest parties, dating models, constantly travelling. Whereas Andrea and Charlotte live much more discreet lives - or at least attempt to. This is why, in my opinion, he is followed more often.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:43 AM
Serene Highness

yeah, pierre needs a good talking to if you ask me, he´s become a trashy celebrity!
Old 12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Aristocracy

Seems like the youngest always create the headlines.. last time Prince Harry and now Pierre...
Old 12-18-2007, 10:09 AM

^ Yeah, good point, Mizzy. Sometimes it is like that. For Princess Stephanie certainly.

No, scratch that. Stephanie never beat on anyone in public, that I am aware of.

.................. unlike Harry and Pierre, and Pierre's stepfather
Old 12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
^ Yeah, good point, Mizzy. Sometimes it is like that. For Princess Stephanie certainly.

No, scratch that. Stephanie never beat on anyone in public, that I am aware of.

.................. unlike Harry and Pierre, and Pierre's stepfather
You're forgetting about Andrea beating a photographer last year in Rome!
Old 12-18-2007, 02:49 PM

^ Yeah, good memory, Tosca! I completedly forgot about that. I guess nowadays the question is more like, which prince has not unleashed his anger on bystanders in public?
Old 12-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post

http://i14.tinypic.com/7wa60qo.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/85p3mo5.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/87lb9tz.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/6ss1lpj.jpg
it looks like Pierre is actually breaking up a fight in the last pic and the rest it seems he's preventing/subduing the little boy from fighting him. I don't know about you, but beating someone up isn't how you go about it in these pictures.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Nobility

those pictures are rather funny........ Pierre is trying so hard
Old 12-19-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah View Post
it looks like Pierre is actually breaking up a fight in the last pic and the rest it seems he's preventing/subduing the little boy from fighting him. I don't know about you, but beating someone up isn't how you go about it in these pictures.
I think it looks confusing too. In one pic he actually is pinning the guy, or trying to. But in another it looks like he's helping him stand up. Then he is trying to intervene between the same guy and another guy. Or that's how it seems. It's like he started to fight, then had second thoughts, and then he tried to stop the other two guys fighting each other.

Closed Thread