The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post

Like her style. If I were filthy rich I'd have the exact same clothes in my closet. *sigh*
Especially her bag collection

Old 12-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Nobility

I like his new girlfriend, she seems to be discreet and have a very interesting and artsy profession.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
oh my god, i think every one has noticed that i had a little crush on pierre, that i liked his personal style..bla bla bla....but really where did he get that jacket.... it's just hmmmm awful...the front of the jacket is ok...but on this picture, it's like 2 size bigger..and that colorrrrr really pierre what's happening? he pinched it from an 80's singer or what?
Yeah, it makes me think of Zac/Saved by the Bell, or Kirk Cameron/Growing Pains.... or even worse, like "Uncle Joey" on that dumb show the Olsen Twins and Candice Cameron used to be on. Very 80s and even early 90s.

But hey, what's wrong with a little retro style?
Old 12-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catinich View Post
Especially her bag collection
Ohhh, likewise. She does seem to have rather good fashion sense, from what I've seen so far. Pity I can't say the same for Pierre's lately...but he's still good-looking.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, it makes me think of Zac/Saved by the Bell, or Kirk Cameron/Growing Pains.... or even worse, like "Uncle Joey" on that dumb show the Olsen Twins and Candice Cameron used to be on. Very 80s and even early 90s.

But hey, what's wrong with a little retro style?

Nothing it's just that he got the wrong decade... really..the 80's..imo it's just one of the worse decade ever...( when i hear it i immediately think to legging, flashy clothes, flasy make up, awful hairdo...

Pierre, i beg you not to get inspiration from the eighties......please....please...don't do that...

i stop because it's not the place to talk about it....if i begin i won't stop so... i'd be off topic, if it's not already the case
Old 12-09-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
Nothing it's just that he got the wrong decade... really..the 80's..imo it's just one of the worse decade ever...( when i hear it i immediately think to legging, flashy clothes, flasy make up, awful hairdo...

Pierre, i beg you not to get inspiration from the eighties......please....please...don't do that...

i stop because it's not the place to talk about it....if i begin i won't stop so... i'd be off topic, if it's not already the case
Well, maybe he is wearing his father's clothes? I remember some of us once were supposing he wore his father's shirt, and also remember a story about Andrea dragging his mother around Paris until he found a jacket exactly like the one he saw Stefano wearing in a picture.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Commoner

hmm i was just lookin at the pictures of pierre's new girlfriend.. she's pretty but i started to wonder if he ever kissed her on a picture.. i mean up to a moment like that the might just be friends.. i dont know.. as i said i was just wondering

Quote:
CasiraghiTrio
Well, maybe he is wearing his father's clothes? I remember some of us once were supposing he wore his father's shirt, and also remember a story about Andrea dragging his mother around Paris until he found a jacket exactly like the one he saw Stefano wearing in a picture.
gosh i dont even want to imagine what it means to loose a parent at such a young age.. but it'll be very cute if he wears his dad's clothes!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Commoner

For all facebook users:
Facebook | Login
Picture of Pierre from last spring when he was partying in Zurich, Switzerland.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Aristocracy

New pictures of Pierre:
Derechos Portugal: Pierre Casiraghi de compras en Milan - Agencia Prisma
Old 12-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by covdm View Post
Thank you covdm I think he has bought some presents for christmas . . . I like his red trousers. Who is the other guy?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Courtier

There is another pic of Pierre on Facebook from the same group:

Facebook | Login
Old 12-11-2007, 01:58 PM

Pierre Casiraghi at the "Seven Years Rocking Zurich" party at the Saint Germain Club, Zurich, Switzerland
Friday 26 October 2007
Guest star: Wyclef Jean
Other celebrity guests: Snoop Dogg, Paris Hilton, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes
Picture 1
Picture 2

Picture 3
(Wearing black shirt under Zurich hoodie; another event?)

Source: Carl Hirshmann's Facebook Group: Saint Germain
Old 12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Nobility

Oh god. Snoop Dogg? Paris Hilton? 50 Cent? Such, trash. I'm disappointed in you, Pierre.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:53 AM

Yes, it's a trashy scene but it's not like those people are his friends. In Pierre's life, one has to expect to run into these people at times. In fact, one must expect to run into all manner of people: good, bad, trashy, classy, wealthy, poor, crazy, brilliant. I think at some point, one stops labelling people anyway. When you realize that everyone is coming from a different experience, and you can't expect everyone to be a certain way just because you want to be more comfortable....
Old 12-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Nobility

^ I was joking! Even though I truly think those celebrities are trashy, I am not mad at Pierre at all. I don't have a reason to be, and why should I be even if I did have one (a reason, that is)? Don't be so sensitive...

Ninja smiley was supposed to negate the "seriousness" of my post...
Old 12-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Commoner

More news from Switzerland:
Ist das der neue Prügel-Prinz? - People - Blick Online
Old 12-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Sorry this pic of the Novella cover isn' clear enough, anyway you can see Pierre photographed while smearing a wall in Milan.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Nobility

^ can he be any cooler?!
I love skater/grafiti boys, especially if they're more stylish than their sub group usually is!
Old 12-12-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
I think it says that in Verbier he went skiing ....... backwards? And he went last Sunday to the Nobel Club, where he flirted with a blonde girl, and his stepfather was there. It says something about James Blunt having a house there (in Verbier) and Sarah Ferguson often skiing there. I can't understand anything else.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
^ can he be any cooler?!
I love skater/grafiti boys, especially if they're more stylish than their sub group usually is!
Well, graffiti boys who make graffitis on the walls of ancient buildings and monuments are not considered that cool in Italy. The City of Milan spends milions of euros (about 20, I think) every year to clean the walls from graffitis.
However, it doesn't say where Pierre is expressing his art.