The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwroble
Is that model really his cousin? because I dont think so, she is from brazil. Or did they say it in a magazine?
There´s a confusion here:Fernanda Lessa is a model from Brasil and Fernanda Casiraghi is his cousin

Old 11-01-2006, 02:04 PM

What does his mother think about his seeing older women?

Old 11-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Well, I can't read Caroline's mind, of course. However I think she can't tell him off for dating older women, since when she was 19 she started dating Junot, who was 17 years her senior.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden
Well, Iask her the next time I meet her...
Old 11-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden
I wonder what Pierre thought about his mother dating older men!

Dave/7.1299548321 - 6.001276543 = $3.50

So I'm not a good comedian! SHOOT ME!/3.187543023 + $1.95 = ?
Old 11-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Wink does pierre have a girlfriend?

i was wondering if Pierre has a girlfriend at the moment? Because i would happily be his girlfriend! LOL!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
Rich kids are annoying sometimes, with they model girlfriends, money and empty life...
boringgggg
I know it. It's so true. I love Pierre but the whole bad-boy, playboy thing rubs me the wrong way. He's acting just like a certain annoying prince (of another tiny principality, ironically) who shall remain nameless because I don't want to offend anyone. *Ahem* Hint: The prince is dating Adriana Lima, the top tier Victoria's Secret model. What's wrong with being like Prince Will, Prince Harry, or his own brother Andrea, and just having one very nice, lovely gal who might not be a model, but at least she is real?
Old 11-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

is he still supposed to be in milan?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:01 PM

Yeah, he's studying economics, I think for a 2 year course?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Gentry

Living abroad

I got this bit from Yahoo!, Spy something or the other. Actually, what business is it of anyone else where or how he chooses to live?

As the youngest child of Princess Caroline of Monaco, you might not expect Pierre Casiraghi to slum his way through university.

Nevertheless his current, opulent, living arrangements are a source of considerable outrage to his fellow students at the Università Bocconi in Milan.

"Pierre has just rented an 85 sq m apartment in the trendiest district, Brera, which has a massive terrace and is costing him a whopping £2,000 a month in rent," says my source. "Quite why he needs the flat when his mother already owns a home down the street which is not being used at the moment isn't clear."
Old 11-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Gentry

Him, dating Adrianna Lima??? Wasn't she once named the sexiest woman on earth? At least, we know for sure that Charlotte would be getting some free Maybelline makeup (even though, she doesn't need any.)
Old 11-14-2006, 08:55 PM

Why shouldn't he rent an apartment? You're a long time dead and if you can't splash out and have fun when you're young, when can you?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:40 PM

Yes, he can do what he wants....but not everyone has to like it!
Darn Pierre, not even 20 years old and he has the hottest apartment in Milan plus Mama's mansion down the road or something! Am I jealous...?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafawnduh
Him, dating Adrianna Lima??? Wasn't she once named the sexiest woman on earth? At least, we know for sure that Charlotte would be getting some free Maybelline makeup (even though, she doesn't need any.)
No, Pierre wasn't dating Adriana (in my opinion he can't land her), it was a prince of another tiny principality. The smallest German speaking country in the world I believe.

Ani
Old 11-15-2006, 06:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yes, he can do what he wants....but not everyone has to like it!
Darn Pierre, not even 20 years old and he has the hottest apartment in Milan plus Mama's mansion down the road or something! Am I jealous...?
There are no mansions in Brera. Caroline herserlf owns a luxury apartment over there.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Courtier

In Milan 2000 euros is very far from being the hottest flat around...given the money his family has I'd say he has made a "modest" choice; he could have easily found a 10000 euros one around.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
I got this bit from Yahoo!, Spy something or the other. Actually, what business is it of anyone else where or how he chooses to live?

As the youngest child of Princess Caroline of Monaco, you might not expect Pierre Casiraghi to slum his way through university.

Nevertheless his current, opulent, living arrangements are a source of considerable outrage to his fellow students at the Università Bocconi in Milan.

"Pierre has just rented an 85 sq m apartment in the trendiest district, Brera, which has a massive terrace and is costing him a whopping £2,000 a month in rent," says my source. "Quite why he needs the flat when his mother already owns a home down the street which is not being used at the moment isn't clear."
Why would his classmates be outraged? Its none of their business where and how he lives! And besides what does anyone expect from the son of a woman who has (how much again?) €950 million!
Old 11-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
No, Pierre wasn't dating Adriana (in my opinion he can't land her), it was a prince of another tiny principality. The smallest German speaking country in the world I believe.

Ani
this must be Liechtenstein!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182

Why do they care? Also, how do they know? If he's bragging about it, he shouldn't considering that most people don't live that way. But if he was kind enough to open his home and welcome friends, he shouldn't be villified for his means, either. At my school the rich Euro kids tended to hang together and it was probably for that very reason (people feeling put out by your displays of wealth).

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 11-15-2006, 10:31 AM

Yeah, lord knows there are plenty of people who are a lot worse about "wasting" money. Besides, he's in school, he's studying for a career in business, probably to work for or manage his dad's companies. So I think he will be "giving back" in good time.

Closed Thread