Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Valentine also in Milan? I always thought she and Pierre would be cute together. Maybe he'll settle down like Andrea.

BurberryBrit said:
Isn't Valentine also in Milan? I always thought she and Pierre would be cute together. Maybe he'll settle down like Andrea.

Quoi?! Valentine est à Milan? Intéressant...
;)

Last edited:
Beatrice said:
He can't flirt with Fernanda she's his cousin:ohmy:

Really? Weren't they kissing on one of the pictures?
:kiss:

(There is quite a ressemblance between her, (Fernanda), and one of the Grimaldies, no?)
:)

Last edited:
(There is quite a ressemblance between her, (Fernanda), and one of the Grimaldies, no?)

Aunt Steph?

WOW!!!! He becoming a real chic magnet! He's attracting all these girls! there captivated by his,beauty,charm,sense of humor,sweetnes.
Pierres turned into the ultimate male fatale!

Yyumuy yumm! Peiree is certianly turning tinto a darling! I woulddnt say no, do yyou het me?

Is that model really his cousin? because I dont think so, she is from brazil. Or did they say it in a magazine?

Rich kids are annoying sometimes, with they model girlfriends, money and empty life...
boringgggg

pwroble said:
Is that model really his cousin? because I dont think so, she is from brazil. Or did they say it in a magazine?
There´s a confusion here:Fernanda Lessa is a model from Brasil and Fernanda Casiraghi is his cousin

What does his mother think about his seeing older women?

Well, I can't read Caroline's mind, of course. However I think she can't tell him off for dating older women, since when she was 19 she started dating Junot, who was 17 years her senior.

snowmaiden said:
What does his mother think about his seeing older women?
I wonder what Pierre thought about his mother dating older men!

Dave/7.1299548321 - 6.001276543 = $3.50

So I'm not a good comedian! SHOOT ME!/3.187543023 + $1.95 = ?

does pierre have a girlfriend?

i was wondering if Pierre has a girlfriend at the moment? Because i would happily be his girlfriend! LOL!

Paula** said:
Rich kids are annoying sometimes, with they model girlfriends, money and empty life...
boringgggg

I know it. It's so true. I love Pierre but the whole bad-boy, playboy thing rubs me the wrong way. He's acting just like a certain annoying prince (of another tiny principality, ironically) who shall remain nameless because I don't want to offend anyone. *Ahem* Hint: The prince is dating Adriana Lima, the top tier Victoria's Secret model. What's wrong with being like Prince Will, Prince Harry, or his own brother Andrea, and just having one very nice, lovely gal who might not be a model, but at least she is real?

Yeah, he's studying economics, I think for a 2 year course?

Living abroad

I got this bit from Yahoo!, Spy something or the other. Actually, what business is it of anyone else where or how he chooses to live?

As the youngest child of Princess Caroline of Monaco, you might not expect Pierre Casiraghi to slum his way through university.

Nevertheless his current, opulent, living arrangements are a source of considerable outrage to his fellow students at the Università Bocconi in Milan.

"Pierre has just rented an 85 sq m apartment in the trendiest district, Brera, which has a massive terrace and is costing him a whopping £2,000 a month in rent," says my source. "Quite why he needs the flat when his mother already owns a home down the street which is not being used at the moment isn't clear."

Him, dating Adrianna Lima???:ohmy: Wasn't she once named the sexiest woman on earth? At least, we know for sure that Charlotte would be getting some free Maybelline makeup (even though, she doesn't need any.)

Why shouldn't he rent an apartment? You're a long time dead and if you can't splash out and have fun when you're young, when can you?

Yes, he can do what he wants....but not everyone has to like it!
:bang: Darn Pierre, not even 20 years old and he has the hottest apartment in Milan plus Mama's mansion down the road or something! Am I jealous...? :censored: :lol:

Lafawnduh said:
Him, dating Adrianna Lima???:ohmy: Wasn't she once named the sexiest woman on earth? At least, we know for sure that Charlotte would be getting some free Maybelline makeup (even though, she doesn't need any.)

No, Pierre wasn't dating Adriana (in my opinion he can't land her), it was a prince of another tiny principality. The smallest German speaking country in the world I believe.

Ani

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, he can do what he wants....but not everyone has to like it!
:bang: Darn Pierre, not even 20 years old and he has the hottest apartment in Milan plus Mama's mansion down the road or something! Am I jealous...? :censored: :lol:

There are no mansions in Brera. Caroline herserlf owns a luxury apartment over there.

In Milan 2000 euros is very far from being the hottest flat around...given the money his family has I'd say he has made a "modest" choice; he could have easily found a 10000 euros one around.

mwhite3182 said:
I got this bit from Yahoo!, Spy something or the other. Actually, what business is it of anyone else where or how he chooses to live?

As the youngest child of Princess Caroline of Monaco, you might not expect Pierre Casiraghi to slum his way through university.

Nevertheless his current, opulent, living arrangements are a source of considerable outrage to his fellow students at the Università Bocconi in Milan.

"Pierre has just rented an 85 sq m apartment in the trendiest district, Brera, which has a massive terrace and is costing him a whopping £2,000 a month in rent," says my source. "Quite why he needs the flat when his mother already owns a home down the street which is not being used at the moment isn't clear."
Why would his classmates be outraged? Its none of their business where and how he lives! And besides what does anyone expect from the son of a woman who has (how much again?) €950 million!

anag said:
No, Pierre wasn't dating Adriana (in my opinion he can't land her), it was a prince of another tiny principality. The smallest German speaking country in the world I believe.

Ani
this must be Liechtenstein!;)

mwhite3182 said:

Why do they care? Also, how do they know? If he's bragging about it, he shouldn't considering that most people don't live that way. But if he was kind enough to open his home and welcome friends, he shouldn't be villified for his means, either. At my school the rich Euro kids tended to hang together and it was probably for that very reason (people feeling put out by your displays of wealth).

Yeah, lord knows there are plenty of people who are a lot worse about "wasting" money. Besides, he's in school, he's studying for a career in business, probably to work for or manage his dad's companies. So I think he will be "giving back" in good time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom