Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luca said:
Oh man!! i just read that paris is after andrea, and know pierre!! what? has she gone mad? isn't it enough to be dating stavros. how far does she plan to get? watch her turn into the next edie sedgwick.
But worse!

fandesacs2003 said:
Why is so shocking???

Caroline was a friend of Stavros father, since her childhood.
Charlotte is a very close friend of Eugenia.
SO, why is so strange that Pierre is in a car with Stavros?? They now eachother since always. It does not mean that they share the same behavior but being inside the same car??? Normal

Fan, you are being too serious about this picture. I think the girls were just having fun about it. We all know the history of Stav's family and Pierre's family. There is no need to "defend" the picture. It's funny, in my opinion. Because I've been saying lately that it would funny as hell to see Paris going after Pierre, and then he's in the same car as her and Stav. I would LMAO if she went after him and they had a fling. It would be awesome to see all of you guys respond in horror. :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Fan, you are being too serious about this picture. I think the girls were just having fun about it. We all know the history of Stav's family and Pierre's family. There is no need to "defend" the picture. It's funny, in my opinion. Because I've been saying lately that it would funny as hell to see Paris going after Pierre, and then he's in the same car as her and Stav. I would LMAO if she went after him and they had a fling. It would be awesome to see all of you guys respond in horror. :lol:

Oh, how you would like to see us sweat CT.... :ROFLMAO:.

Ani

A few days ago I saw some pictures with Pierre and an unidentified girl. They were really going at it too, she didn't look like Olympia Scarry or Eugenie. Wait, who is Eugeie? Is she the girl still in highschool?

louisgarrel said:
OMG, how did pierre get mixed up with that paris...i hope paris will keep her hands off of pierre when her relationship with stavros is over..

I think he would be better off with Niarchos than Paris.:neutral:

I ha
louisgarrel said:
^where did u see the pics and can u discribe it?

I have nothing against Paris Hilton and all her wild antics, but if she dated Pierre it would mess up my fantasy of him and I being together. Paris wouldn't go out with Pierre, or I hope. I don't think, well I hope, that Pierre wouldn't touch Paris with a ten-foot poll. I know that's mean of me too say, but I don't think anyone can measure up too Pierre. Sorry, It's just my Pierre fantasy talking.

About the pictures...He was dancing with some brunette girl who was a bit on the chunky side. I knew she was his date because they started kissing while sitting down for dinner. It kind of looked like a black tie ball. I remember seeing this in a royal magazine at a bookstore near my home. She didn't like Olymia or Eugenie Niarchos or that girl he was with in Paris. Gosh, Pierre, what a player!

Well, I hear Paris has pledged to be celebate for 1 year. :ermm:

This gives the guys a 365 day head start to get away from her. :lol:

That's funny. I don't see anyone reacting with horror.

It's inevitable that they would meet, considering the fact that she does get around, and of course, the fact that their social circles would overlap from time to time.

Lafawnduh said:
you mean he and melanie, his cousin, started kissing?

I sincerely doubt it, someone was misinformed.

Ani

Lafawnduh said:
you mean he and melanie, his cousin, started kissing?

No of course not. But I think the dancing pics she mentioned could have been the ones with Melanie, who knows who he was kissing. I can't tell you this because I havn't seen the pics she was talking about.....

It wasn't Melanie. I will buy the magazine and try to show you all the pictures.

I saw him on TV dancing with someone. So he actually has a girlfriend now?

i really doubt pierre's having a girlfriend. he has been seen with several girls already this year for us to really think that this one is the girlfriend of pierre

auroraDaniel said:
i really doubt pierre's having a girlfriend. he has been seen with several girls already this year for us to really think that this one is the girlfriend of pierre

I think Pierre is the "playboy" type, and he's young, so there doesn't seem to be a consistent girl by his side....plenty of dates, but nothing serious so far.;)

maybe we can have his birtday party pics after this.... would it be just as wild as before? ;)

There weren't any pictures from last year, but I remember his 17th birthday being very wild. Even though I was disappointed last year that there were no birthday pics I imagined that if his 17th was that good his 18th birthday must have been the wildest event of his life.

Perhaps each year Pierre's parties will be better than the last.

In the pic in Maria Cris avatar, Pierre was partying in St Tropex with Olympia, and he was all dressed in white...I have a feeling he was at Paris Hilton's party; have we heard anything about Pierre attending that party?

Grace said:
In the pic in Maria Cris avatar, Pierre was partying in St Tropex with Olympia, and he was all dressed in white...I have a feeling he was at Paris Hilton's party; have we heard anything about Pierre attending that party?

I think there is a good chance of that having been the case...but I can't say for sure. Seeing as how Pierre and Paris have met and might be friends I think you might be right.

But I don't remember hearing anything about Pierre at Paris' party. I will look it up though...

grim_lady said:
I think there is a good chance of that having been the case...but I can't say for sure. Seeing as how Pierre and Paris have met and might be friends I think you might be right.

But I don't remember hearing anything about Pierre at Paris' party. I will look it up though...

Thanks for replying...I got the impression they were there when I saw some footage of the party: everyone was dressed in white, and the place, setting and timing was similar, so it got me thinking.

Grace said:
In the pic he's on Pacha.I don't konw if he attended at Paris Hilton's party.

oh, i hope he doesn't fall in with such a rowdy crowd, its good to have fun, but not be so wild as paris hilton and her crew.

mariacris said:
In the pic he's on Pacha.I don't konw if he attended at Paris Hilton's party.

Sorry, I thought your pic was from a series of pictures taken in St. Tropez I had seen in a mag. He had a similar outfit, all dressed in white with a hat...

Grace said:
Sorry, I thought your pic was from a series of pictures taken in St. Tropez I had seen in a mag. He had a similar outfit, all dressed in white with a hat...

Could those be from P. Diddy/Puff Daddy/Diddy/Sean Combs (pick a name) white tie party? I think he had a party in St. Tropez- maybe it was his birthday?

It could be but then that would leave us with another question; does Pierre know Diddy?

I don't think he attented at P. Diddy's party. He just had a white outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom