The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Nobility

sorry if i sound stupid here but isn't that andrea's car pierre is driving with the licence plate 0007? i remember seeing andrea drive it around paris..what's it doing all the way in monaco..isn't it a bit of a drive

i don't think i believe pierre is dating eugeine..i think thier just friends hanging out...

Old 08-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i don't think i believe pierre is dating eugeine..i think thier just friends hanging out...
me neither the photo agency said she is.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Serene Highness

You never know. Their friendship could blossom into love. Weren't Tati and Andrea "just friends" at one point. :)

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Actually fandesacs2003 i was talking about Paris Hilton hanging out with Pierre.I believe i don't have to explain why it is shocking..
You are right, it would be very very very chocking
Old 08-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
You never know. Their friendship could blossom into love. Weren't Tati and Andrea "just friends" at one point. :)
Very very true, but there is STILL a little piece of me that wants Pierre to be with Valentine. I know, I know, doesn't seem likely seeing as her and Charlotte don't seem to be friends anymore, but one can dream can't they?....

Ani
Old 08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Aristocracy

But if Eugenie is in love with Pierre, isn’t it very hard then for her to see Pierre hanging around with all those girlfriends ? You’d say she already would have made it clear to Pierre that she’s in love with him.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquine
But if Eugenie is in love with Pierre, isn’t it very hard then for her to see Pierre hanging around with all those girlfriends ? You’d say she already would have made it clear to Pierre that she’s in love with him.
Not necessarily. Plenty of women suffer in silence waiting for the guy they are friends with to notice them. You don't want to ruin the friendship if the feelings aren't mutual.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Gentry

I have found photos of pierre and olympia in Pompei, Italy from last June, but they are very small, anybody knows how to make them bigger? www.newscom.com
Old 08-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Nobility

i guess pierre and eugenie would be okay to me, as long as she drop the super mini dress like the one she wore at the fashion show with olympia
Old 08-10-2006, 05:27 PM

Oh man!! i just read that paris is after andrea, and know pierre!! what? has she gone mad? isn't it enough to be dating stavros. how far does she plan to get? watch her turn into the next edie sedgwick.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
Oh man!! i just read that paris is after andrea, and know pierre!! what? has she gone mad? isn't it enough to be dating stavros. how far does she plan to get? watch her turn into the next edie sedgwick.
But worse!
Old 08-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Why is so shocking???

Caroline was a friend of Stavros father, since her childhood.
Charlotte is a very close friend of Eugenia.
SO, why is so strange that Pierre is in a car with Stavros?? They now eachother since always. It does not mean that they share the same behavior but being inside the same car??? Normal
Fan, you are being too serious about this picture. I think the girls were just having fun about it. We all know the history of Stav's family and Pierre's family. There is no need to "defend" the picture. It's funny, in my opinion. Because I've been saying lately that it would funny as hell to see Paris going after Pierre, and then he's in the same car as her and Stav. I would LMAO if she went after him and they had a fling. It would be awesome to see all of you guys respond in horror.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Fan, you are being too serious about this picture. I think the girls were just having fun about it. We all know the history of Stav's family and Pierre's family. There is no need to "defend" the picture. It's funny, in my opinion. Because I've been saying lately that it would funny as hell to see Paris going after Pierre, and then he's in the same car as her and Stav. I would LMAO if she went after him and they had a fling. It would be awesome to see all of you guys respond in horror.
Oh, how you would like to see us sweat CT.... .

Ani
Old 08-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Commoner

A few days ago I saw some pictures with Pierre and an unidentified girl. They were really going at it too, she didn't look like Olympia Scarry or Eugenie. Wait, who is Eugeie? Is she the girl still in highschool?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Nobility

^where did u see the pics and can u discribe it?
Old 08-13-2006, 12:39 AM
Gentry

Wink

Quote:
OMG, how did pierre get mixed up with that paris...i hope paris will keep her hands off of pierre when her relationship with stavros is over..
I think he would be better off with Niarchos than Paris.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Commoner

I ha
Quote:
^where did u see the pics and can u discribe it?
I have nothing against Paris Hilton and all her wild antics, but if she dated Pierre it would mess up my fantasy of him and I being together. Paris wouldn't go out with Pierre, or I hope. I don't think, well I hope, that Pierre wouldn't touch Paris with a ten-foot poll. I know that's mean of me too say, but I don't think anyone can measure up too Pierre. Sorry, It's just my Pierre fantasy talking.

About the pictures...He was dancing with some brunette girl who was a bit on the chunky side. I knew she was his date because they started kissing while sitting down for dinner. It kind of looked like a black tie ball. I remember seeing this in a royal magazine at a bookstore near my home. She didn't like Olymia or Eugenie Niarchos or that girl he was with in Paris. Gosh, Pierre, what a player!
Old 08-13-2006, 05:41 AM
Majesty

I think you're talking about Melanie, his cousin. They danced at the Red Cross Ball. Take a look: Red Cross Ball - August 4th, 2006
Old 08-13-2006, 12:18 PM

Well, I hear Paris has pledged to be celebate for 1 year.

This gives the guys a 365 day head start to get away from her.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Aristocracy

That's funny. I don't see anyone reacting with horror.

It's inevitable that they would meet, considering the fact that she does get around, and of course, the fact that their social circles would overlap from time to time.

Pigeonhole THIS.com
Closed Thread