The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:30 PM
tbhrc's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *Ruhrgebiet*, Germany
Posts: 9,376
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.
__________________

__________________
_*_*_tbhrc_*_*_
'I think optimism is a choice one makes. For me, the cup is half full. Or maybe a quarter full. Or at least there is a cup.
Or there could be a cup…' (Princess Caroline of Hanover)
  #2  
Old 05-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Coquine's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Louvain, Belgium
Posts: 136
I don't want to appear narrow-minded but isn't Olympia a bit old for Pierre ?
__________________

__________________
  #3  
Old 05-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Lunagirl's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 50
Lol

Maybe she likes younger men and he likes older women? It's only a four year age difference. I wish we could see some of those pictures of them that people are describing.
__________________
  #4  
Old 05-27-2006, 05:49 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Cool

She is a gorgeous woman, that Olympia. As for what coquine said, I don't know Olympia's age, but she does look really sophistocated. All the girls we've seen Pierre with to date have seemed really girlish, not very grown up, very 18,19ish, and very plain. This woman seems like a true woman of the world, though. So glamorous. If Pierre is dating her, he is truly moving in a swanky circle.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #5  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:10 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
she reminds me of kristen bell, only uglier.
__________________
  #6  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:23 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
she reminds me of kristen bell, only uglier.
seriously? wow! I thought the first time I saw Olympia, she is beautiful! How subjective these things are is truly interesting.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #7  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
I also think she is quite nice-looking, I would say pretty.
And she is certainly not "old" for him - 4 years is not that much, imo.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #8  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Lamyah's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
she reminds me of kristen bell, only uglier.
we sure can be so harsh toward ladies dating our favorite royal men

I think she's very nice looking girl, a bit on the manly side thou.
__________________
  #9  
Old 05-27-2006, 07:30 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah
we sure can be so harsh toward ladies dating our favorite royal men

I think she's very nice looking girl, a bit on the manly side thou.
i tend to be a bit blunt and opinionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
seriously? wow! I thought the first time I saw Olympia, she is beautiful! How subjective these things are is truly interesting.
she has narrow, squinty eyes, and a huge forehead. nothing special. just another blond you'd see walking with by with an a&f/hollister tee. nothing truly stands out.
__________________
  #10  
Old 05-28-2006, 12:40 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
she has narrow, squinty eyes, and a huge forehead. nothing special. just another blond you'd see walking with by with an a&f/hollister tee. nothing truly stands out.
Ok, I was mistaken in identities! I just finished reading the new article in hola.com and viewing the pictures. There are two blonde girls: Olympia Scarry (very frightening looking) and Sofia Avasal (the girl seated next to Tatiana at the soccer match.) Sofia is the girl I thought was Olympia. I think Sofia is remarkably pretty.

Well, the article in hola.com is about the Maxim's party attended by the Thurn und Taxis family and Pierre Cardin. Eugenie Niarchos was also there and the article said that Eugenie and Sofia Avasal are good friends. One pic from the Maxims party showed Eugenie and Sofia and Pierre talking. Two pics showed Pierre talking to Olympia.
So at the soccer match the photo agencies were saying Sofia was Pierre's girlfriend. But the hola pics definitely are suspicious in regard to Pierre and Olympia. It looks like he really likes Olympia. Though not pretty, she is probably lots of fun, considering she runs with those wild Paris Hilton types.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #11  
Old 05-28-2006, 04:23 AM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
I think the girl at the match seating next to Tatiana was Olympia, and I think she is the same girl who was with the group in Umbria. Can someone clarify?
Thanks







source WENN and SIPA
Source Wireimage
__________________
  #12  
Old 05-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Ok, I was mistaken in identities! I just finished reading the new article in hola.com and viewing the pictures. There are two blonde girls: Olympia Scarry (very frightening looking) and Sofia Avasal (the girl seated next to Tatiana at the soccer match.) Sofia is the girl I thought was Olympia. I think Sofia is remarkably pretty.

Well, the article in hola.com is about the Maxim's party attended by the Thurn und Taxis family and Pierre Cardin. Eugenie Niarchos was also there and the article said that Eugenie and Sofia Avasal are good friends. One pic from the Maxims party showed Eugenie and Sofia and Pierre talking. Two pics showed Pierre talking to Olympia.
So at the soccer match the photo agencies were saying Sofia was Pierre's girlfriend. But the hola pics definitely are suspicious in regard to Pierre and Olympia. It looks like he really likes Olympia. Though not pretty, she is probably lots of fun, considering she runs with those wild Paris Hilton types.

I've managed to get an issue of Hola magazine and they made a mistake. The girl they identified as Sofia Avasal is Olympia Scarry, the one from the football match. There was another blond (and IMHO prettier) girl whose name we don't know (maybe Sofia Avasal), the one Pierre was (or seemed to be) at the party with. There's a picture of him looking quite tenderly at her. I don't know about the Italy pictures because I haven't seen them, I can't tell which of the two girls is there.

So both girls were at the party, the pictures from Hola magazine make it seem as if the unknown (Sofia?) girl was Pierre's partner there, Olympia Scarry is the girl from the football match.
__________________
  #13  
Old 05-28-2006, 09:15 AM
tbhrc's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *Ruhrgebiet*, Germany
Posts: 9,376
Purple_Platinum has posted the Hola Pics in this thread: Princely House of Thurn und Taxis
__________________
_*_*_tbhrc_*_*_
'I think optimism is a choice one makes. For me, the cup is half full. Or maybe a quarter full. Or at least there is a cup.
Or there could be a cup…' (Princess Caroline of Hanover)
  #14  
Old 05-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Piewi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 1,353
I´ve seen new Pierre pics on the Beach club with two girls (one of them could be Charlotte but the pics are small and the captions in a lenguage that i definitly dont know) on East news. Here is the link http://www.eastnews.com.pl/news/tema...temat=00108348
__________________
  #15  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:04 AM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Ok, I was mistaken in identities! I just finished reading the new article in hola.com and viewing the pictures. There are two blonde girls: Olympia Scarry (very frightening looking) and Sofia Avasal (the girl seated next to Tatiana at the soccer match.) Sofia is the girl I thought was Olympia. I think Sofia is remarkably pretty.

Well, the article in hola.com is about the Maxim's party attended by the Thurn und Taxis family and Pierre Cardin. Eugenie Niarchos was also there and the article said that Eugenie and Sofia Avasal are good friends. One pic from the Maxims party showed Eugenie and Sofia and Pierre talking. Two pics showed Pierre talking to Olympia.
So at the soccer match the photo agencies were saying Sofia was Pierre's girlfriend. But the hola pics definitely are suspicious in regard to Pierre and Olympia. It looks like he really likes Olympia. Though not pretty, she is probably lots of fun, considering she runs with those wild Paris Hilton types.
Grace and Laura are right, the two girls are the same and it was, as almost always, an error from the magazine. Olympia Scarry is indeed scary, pun intended.

i think the only one with any taste in that family is Charlotte. Felix is on the hot side.
__________________
  #16  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: chicago/Braunschweig, United States
Posts: 57
The girl before, with pierre at the paris cafe table, looked much better than Sofia (or Olypia). I must say that she is not really pretty(normal), but I like that she looks natural, not too much make-up, etc
__________________
  #17  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:27 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
Grace and Laura are right, the two girls are the same and it was, as almost always, an error from the magazine. Olympia Scarry is indeed scary, pun intended.

i think the only one with any taste in that family is Charlotte. Felix is on the hot side.
As this is always a question of taste I find it unapproriate to call anybody scary or ugly !
You can think to youreslf whatever you like but some things don't need to be spoken out. This is called attacking people by reducing them to their outer appearance ... I'm trying every day to teach my pupils to stay respectful because this is what my parents taught me. You're old enough and I think you should have had parents or a teacher who taught you the same.
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #18  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
As this is always a question of taste I find it unapproriate to call anybody scary or ugly !
You can think to youreslf whatever you like but some things don't need to be spoken out. This is called attacking people by reducing them to their outer appearance ... I'm trying every day to teach my pupils to stay respectful because this is what my parents taught me. You're old enough and I think you should have had parents or a teacher who taught you the same.
I'm sorry, but I have to agree: no human being is scary, and should be so addressed. Plus, Olympia is just a normal girl; not as beautiful as a top model, but certainly not unusually ugly...
__________________
  #19  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:35 AM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I'm sorry, but I have to agree: no human being is scary, and should be so addressed. Plus, Olympia is just a normal girl; not as beautiful as a top model, but certainly not unusually ugly...
i don't mean she's actually scary. it was a tongue in cheek pun no harm meant by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
As this is always a question of taste I find it unapproriate to call anybody scary or ugly !
You can think to youreslf whatever you like but some things don't need to be spoken out. This is called attacking people by reducing them to their outer appearance ... I'm trying every day to teach my pupils to stay respectful because this is what my parents taught me. You're old enough and I think you should have had parents or a teacher who taught you the same.
Michelle, I did not in any way mean any harm by it. it was, like i told Grace, a tongue in cheek pun because of her last name. i didn't mean any harm by it. the gil, of course is not scary. it was just just a joke.
__________________
  #20  
Old 05-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
I know, and I said I was sorry to write that post because you seem a nice girl(?) and I often agree with you on many things; nevertheless, imagine if Olympia came on this forum or read a mag, or heard in a bar such a comment, that would hurt even if intended as a joke.
To get back on topic, the making out session in Umbria was photographed at night, so it is difficult to be sure, but I think it really was Olympia kissing Pierre in the streets of Gubbio...

Kisses
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006 tbhrc Current Events Archive 200 07-18-2006 04:44 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006 tbhrc Current Events Archive 203 07-17-2006 05:20 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 194 05-27-2006 01:31 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 215 04-02-2006 07:57 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 269 02-04-2006 10:24 PM




Popular Tags
belgium carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]