The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I know it's been said a million times now, but these latest pics beg a repeat: Pierre is just Stefano from head to toe, isn't he? Everytime we see him, he looks more like his father. He and Charlotte both have that adorable dimpled chin just like Stefano.:)
I remember seeing that famous photo op of Princess Caroline, Stefano and the kids in a magazine in 1990 (the one where they are in a kitchen and then on a balcony with Caroline in a lovely blue gown) and even then I thought baby Pierre looked just like Stefano.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I know it's been said a million times now, but these latest pics beg a repeat: Pierre is just Stefano from head to toe, isn't he? Everytime we see him, he looks more like his father. He and Charlotte both have that adorable dimpled chin just like Stefano.:)
Ya know, I just don't see it! I've tried so many times to see the resemblance, but I don't! I'd be lying if I said I did! I see more of a resemblance between Stefano and Andrea, and I don't see much of Stefano in Charlotte, Charlotte's her mother's clone! I look at Pierre and see nothing of his mother and almost nothing of his father, except for the blond hair. I know, I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't see it at all, what a pity...

Ani

Old 07-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
I look at Pierre and see nothing of his mother and almost nothing of his father, except for the blond hair.
Pierre looks a lot like his grandfather Giancarlo Casiraghi

I found a picture referring to his trip to Gubbio (source GENTE via haisentito)

Visiting Pompei with Olympia (novella2000)
Old 07-06-2006, 12:39 PM

He truly is amazing. He even looks good in white trousers.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
He truly is amazing. He even looks good in white trousers.
They really are adorable!! The picture where olympia has a pink dress reminds me of Jessica Simpson...:)
(I guess it must be the blond hair and the nose that are similar)
Old 07-06-2006, 09:08 PM

I can't agree with the consensus, sorry. I think Pierre is a clone of Stefano. Andrea is a mix of Caroline and Stefano. Andy has Caro's cheekbones and jawline, imo, and has Stefano's eyes, but Pierre is a young Stefano Casiraghi reborn. Charlotte looks a lot like Caro in her expressions, yes, but has a tremendous amount of her father's looks as well. Charlotte looks like her daddy in her mouth and chin mostly (think of the dimple and the gap in her teeth) and Charlotte inherited a double-whammy of big lips (Caro and Stef both contributed to Char's lovely luscious lips.):)
Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Nobility

i hope to see a lot more of this couple, i really like them together, or maybe i just want to see more of Olympia's style

for the most part, i do think she is pretty, but, it does depends on the angle of the camera
Old 07-06-2006, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i hope to see a lot more of this couple, i really like them together, or maybe i just want to see more of Olympia's style

for the most part, i do think she is pretty, but, it does depends on the angle of the camera
Olympia is gorgeous, yes. The first time I saw her was in a pic of her at the Maxim's charity fundraiser hosted by the Thurn family and she did not look good, but in all other pics since then, she has been natural and very easy on the eyes. When she doesn't over do the makeup, she's lovely.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

Do we know more about Olympia? Where is she from? How did they meet?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 07-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Gentry

Do you think she'll have a good influence on Caroline's youngest son?
Old 07-09-2006, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafawnduh
Do you think she'll have a good influence on Caroline's youngest son?
Well, I would rather see him with a girlfriend who is more like Charlotte, someone who is subdued, classy, someone not overtly-MJS-material, someone wealthy and fashionable and pretty, but still a girl-next-door type. But it's hard to predict and control who one falls for. Andrea went through a phase in his early dating years, going out with his actress/model/exhibitionist types (Maria and Kaci). On the same token, Olympia doesn't seem too crazy. He could do a lot worse. She has her moments when she seems pretty down-to-earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Do we know more about Olympia? Where is she from? How did they meet?
you can find a good bit on her at thefashionspot.com or just googling her. also check out my site (casiraghitrio.com). I have a brief splurge on her in the friends section.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Nobility

she was born in Geneva Switzerland and she dated a 30 something music producer named Neelle Hooper for almost 3 years.

why is it so many rich people from around the world raise thier kids in Switzerland. is it the banking system there or is it easy to gain citizenship. really, what?
Old 07-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Courtier

I know this might be a stupid question for those who have been following Pierre or whatever, but is this Olympia girl the same girl that Eugenie Niarchos (did I spell that right?) has been hanging out with lately?
Old 07-09-2006, 02:40 PM

I just looked at those Tuscany pics again. They are just an amazingly gorgeous couple. Someone at thefashionspot said Andrea reminds her of Johnny Depp, but in this pics (maybe it's the hat) Pierre conjures up memories of a prior-time, younger Depp. They could be Kate Moss and JD all over again. The cigarette and the D&G phone only add to that effect!:p

For acid_rain: Yes, Olympia was at the Gaulier show and Ritz party with Eugenie, wearing the similar black dresses that created so much excessive discussion (yours truly being one of the guilty party) :o

For louisgarrel: You raise a good question about Switzerland. I think your idea is true in a general sense for some wealthy, international families. But for Tatiana's family, for example, I think it's more. I've wondered if the Santo Domingos keep their kids in places like Geneva and New York (all their sons go to Harvard or some other Ivy League place for education, and Tatiana was sent to Andrea's Fontainebleau school as a boarder) because they want to protect them from their worst fears in Colombia. The wealthy class can be ridiculously scared. They put up their high-security walls and send their kids to boarding schools to keep out the troubles. To me, their response only creates more problems than it solves, but it's a reality. They do it; they are wrong for doing it. They protect themselves and ignore the problems.
But as for Olympia, I don't know why she was raised in hotels her whole life, but apparently she always lived from one hotel to another in Venice, Paris, London, Geneva...everywhere.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:34 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
she was born in Geneva Switzerland and she dated a 30 something music producer named Neelle Hooper for almost 3 years.

why is it so many rich people from around the world raise thier kids in Switzerland. is it the banking system there or is it easy to gain citizenship. really, what?
I guess its because Switzerland offers security, a nice and clean environment and some of the best private schools in the world.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:58 AM

We should direct all questions regarding Olympia to this new thread I made just for that in the Members' Corner Celeb. Chit Chat:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...pal-10233.html

This thread is all about and for Olympia Scarry, and any questions you have regarding her!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
I'm not that big of a Pierre fan either, (I have always thought Andrea was much more handsome), but I think that he looks REALLY great in these pics. IMO, he's growing handsome with time, because when he was younger I thought he was "cute", but not "gorgeous" like Andrea, now he's giving Big Bro a run for his money. My favorite pic is the last one of Pierre, he looks fierce. And I believe Olympia might be his first real girlfriend, maybe she'll be what Tatiana is to Andrea. Hopefully !

Ani

BTW-Thanks for the pics.
Why do you have to make me feel so bad? I don't it'll last, Pierre exhibits the same behavoirs as his uncle. He's a playboy but probably he'll simmer down when he get's older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Pierre looks a lot like his grandfather Giancarlo Casiraghi

I found a picture referring to his trip to Gubbio (source GENTE via haisentito)

Visiting Pompei with Olympia (novella2000)
I'm jealous. Okay she seems like a nice girl but you can tell he's not that serious. Note: He isn't holding her hand. While on the other hand Andrea holds his gf's hand all the time.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Nobility

^ i agree, she went to paris fashion week parties while pierre was spending time on his yacht and she wasn't at the grand prix either, and pierre didn't look as if he missed her, remember the fun time he had at the pool...maybe pierre is trying to keep olympia away from his mom whom would dissaprove of her, it looks very much like a fling.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Nobility

kristin2006: Why do you have to make me feel so bad? I don't it'll last, Pierre exhibits the same behavoirs as his uncle. He's a playboy but probably he'll simmer down when he get's older.

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I don't think there was anything in my post that should make anyone feel bad. I actually complimented him on his looks in the pics and hoped that he found a loyal girlfriend like Tatiana has been for Andrea.
And I agree with you, I think he'll simmer down with time, hopefully sooner than his uncle.My apologies for making you feel "so bad" .

Ani
Old 07-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:

The wealthy class can be ridiculously scared. They put up their high-security walls and send their kids to boarding schools to keep out the troubles.
I think that their is also a cultural difference. Andrea's girlfriend comes from South America where there is a real security threat to the children of wealthy people. I'm sure they get a lot of kidnapping threats (this may be why they send them away to school.) Olympia's parents may not have had this expereince, thus letting her travel about as she pleases.

Closed Thread