The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Gentry

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by reniapl
Hi
This is a photo of Pierre and Olympia Scarry in Cannes.
There was the only one picture and nothing new in article. Only that he was seen with his girlfiriend in Cannes.
Source: scanned from "VIVA" (polish magazine).

Reniapl
they actually look good-except he was better off with Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
There are new pics of Pierre at Brainpix! If someone has account...

EXCLUSIVE: PIERRE CASIRAGHI AT A DRUNK NIGHT IN CAPRI WITH TWO GIRLS - ITALY
Date: 06-15-2006

Since pic is little bit inappropriate, I'll post the link:p ;

http://i6.tinypic.com/14jqlc3.jpg

doesn't anyone have the pictures to post because the login isn't working...

Old 06-16-2006, 01:58 PM

Andrea is.......the Converse-and-Tux Casiraghi and Pierre is like the R-rated Casiraghi! I haven't decided what Charlotte's new nickname is yet.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Royal Highness

There were times when BrainPix gave some kind of one day password, but don't beleive that exists anymore. If some other photo agency doesn't buy that pics, there's only chance for seeing them in some magazine, tabloid..
Old 06-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Nobility

I hope that if the pictures are as bad as they seem, or worst, the tabloids never get their hands on them. For Pierre's sake. Drunk pictures are not the most flattering.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Serene Highness

unless you have an account you can't see the pictures... i can't :(
Old 06-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Geez....... I'm sure Pierre has many entertaining stories from that night. Let's hope he and Olympia did not concieve one of those future PC Jr's already!!
Yeah he surely has many things to say .By the way i don't know anything for that Olympia.Is she French?
Old 06-18-2006, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia
Yeah he surely has many things to say .By the way i don't know anything for that Olympia.Is she French?
That article from sunday Times or London Times or something (the link is somewhere in the forum) said she was schooled in New York but was born and raised all over Europe in places like London, Geneva, Paris. Her grand-pop is the children's-book illustrator Richard Scarry, so I am guessing she is technically English, but the article just described her as international-jet-set and they said her accent is very muddled and impossible to place exactly.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Nobility

she and her sister were in Vogue or Harper's Bazaar mag a few years back..they were trying to copmpare them to the Hilton sisters and the Marriot sisters as well...in the interview they say they are New Yorkers at heart..there mother is German and father is Brittish and they speak italian, french and english.. but like CasiraghiTrio said they traveled a lot and were raised in London and went to the same high school as Nicky Hilton while living in New York... Olympia said they were best friends at that time..so anywhoo my guess is she was born in.. new york, or i could be wrong and its London
Old 06-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Courtier

LOL, nice pics pierre. I have nicknames for the casiraghi brothers too--andrea's The Romantic, pierre's The Rake.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Nobility

i found a video, well, it's not so much a video but a slide show someone made from pics of andrea and pierre at their soccer match..i think it's kinda cute and i love the song that goes with it, if anyone knows who sings it or the name of the song could u let me know... anyways here is the link
Old 06-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Nobility

CasiraghiTrio and louisgarrel thank you for the info!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Nobility

Scans From Voici

Old 06-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Serene Highness

oh wow wonder what caroline is thinking .
Old 06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Gentry

Thank you for scanning the pictures. I think he really is wild.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
oh wow wonder what caroline is thinking .
Oh my, ! I DO wonder what Caroline is thinking! Well, it seems he's living it up, and if I were him, I probably would too! I just can't help but look at these pics and grin, Pierrot is quite the wild child, and I wouldn't want him any other way :).

Thanks for the scans Nina.

Ani
Old 06-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Nobility

"Still More Trash!"? Ouch that seems sort of harsh. I am guessing that this Voici article wasn't exactly raving compliments about Pierre...
Old 06-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Commoner

Wow! What a naughty boy. Who is this girl? Olympia Scarry? You can see her underwear quite clearly. Oh well, at least she's wearing underwear, unlike Paris Hilton.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:05 PM

source: voici.fr
http://www.voici.fr/contenu_editoria...en_kiosque.php (click on this link: Voici has a poll about Pierre)
Old 06-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Gentry

I read somewhere that Olympia has dated loads of A-listers like Madonna and others... I wonder what attracted her in Pierre...
Old 06-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Nobility

^are u saying Olympia is Bi ? oh..and by the way in my mag from march of last year they said her age was 22 so now she must be 23 at least

i'm really surprised to see the direction pierre has taken..thinking back on the shy somewhat nerdy kid with glasses, i always thought he would be the more serious of the two brothers,.....

but then again i guess he's and just having fun

Closed Thread