The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Nobility

^i know.. why can we get pics from every other mag except that one...

Old 06-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Courtier

I've seen (I'm sorry I don't buy mags with just Pierre in) the pics of Pierre partying in Cannes (we had the small version here I think...) He was drinking (during the day; not that I have anything against it...), partying on some yacht, and enjoying himself a lot with Olympia.

Kisses

Old 06-14-2006, 08:48 AM

the recent Paris pics

One of Pierre's friends was sketching on a large art pad and this guy was seated across the table from Pierre and the Mystery Girl. I wondered if MG and Pierre were just acting all flirty with each other because the Artist wanted to do a romantic sketch, perhaps for a school assignment. Also, did anyone else notice when Cecile walked up to them? It seemed like Pierre was having drinks with three friends and Cecile walked by and saw him and stopped to talk. :)
Old 06-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Gentry

Pierre in Cannes

Hi
This is a photo of Pierre and Olympia Scarry in Cannes.
There was the only one picture and nothing new in article. Only that he was seen with his girlfiriend in Cannes.
Source: scanned from "VIVA" (polish magazine).

Reniapl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pierre_Cannes.JPG
Views:	434
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	249229  
Old 06-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Nobility

thanks for the pic.....pierre has great style
Old 06-14-2006, 02:36 PM

Ok girls, we gots to figure out what he's drinking! Vodka juice drink or what?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Nobility

Looks like a mojito to me, but then again I'm Cuban, so maybe everything looks like mojitos and rum to me.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Courtier

The name of the girl is Olympia SCARRY? :p
Old 06-14-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Looks like a mojito to me, but then again I'm Cuban, so maybe everything looks like mojitos and rum to me.
What's in a mojito? Rum, lime juice?
Old 06-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Nobility

Yes, it's lime juice, rum, "yerba buena" (which is like mint), sugar, club soda, and ice. Pretty tasty, and looks exactly like what Pierre is drinking.

Ani
Old 06-14-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Yes, it's lime juice, rum, "yerba buena" (which is like mint), sugar, club soda, and ice. Pretty tasty, and looks exactly like what Pierre is drinking.

Ani
Yes, I can picture it and it does seem like what he's drinking.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

New pic

There are new pics of Pierre at Brainpix! If someone has account...

EXCLUSIVE: PIERRE CASIRAGHI AT A DRUNK NIGHT IN CAPRI WITH TWO GIRLS - ITALY
Date: 06-15-2006

Since pic is little bit inappropriate, I'll post the link:p ;

http://i6.tinypic.com/14jqlc3.jpg
Old 06-15-2006, 06:04 PM
princess108105

i'm curious to see who the people think is the wild one now? i think Andrea has matured very much. Pierre seems to me a bit wilder than Andrea was at his age.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
i'm curious to see who the people think is the wild one now? i think Andrea has matured very much. Pierre seems to me a bit wilder than Andrea was at his age.
Yeah, Andrea is a one-woman guy. Pierre seems a bit like his uncle. Hopefully there won't be tons of little illegitimate Pierre Casiraghi Jr's running around the globe!Well, on second thought, that wouldn't be so bad!!:p
Old 06-16-2006, 05:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
There are new pics of Pierre at Brainpix! If someone has account...

EXCLUSIVE: PIERRE CASIRAGHI AT A DRUNK NIGHT IN CAPRI WITH TWO GIRLS - ITALY
Date: 06-15-2006

Since pic is little bit inappropriate, I'll post the link:p ;

http://i6.tinypic.com/14jqlc3.jpg
Great find Ianna!
Old 06-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Nobility

was there just one picture... i wonder who that girl is
Old 06-16-2006, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia
Great find Ianna!
OMG, drunk drunk drunk!! Geez....... I'm sure Pierre has many entertaining stories from that night. Let's hope he and Olympia did not concieve one of those future PC Jr's already! He's too young now; let that come later, please!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
at that age wasn't andrea a ladies man too...but then again he seemed to be gentle with the girls he was with, even if they were just a fling...like him helping maria jurado with her sarong and holding hands with her..
pierre seems to me to be a bit rough and not as sweet with his girl, i get the feeling he just likes thier attention
Old 06-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

I really want to see those pics with Pierre and his girlfriend...
Old 06-16-2006, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
at that age wasn't andrea a ladies man too...but then again he seemed to be gentle with the girls he was with, even if they were just a fling...like him helping maria jurado with her sarong and holding hands with her..
pierre seems to me to be a bit rough and not as sweet with his girl, i get the feeling he just likes thier attention
I think Andy was always kind of a one-woman guy, though. He was steady with Caroline von Stauffenberg for quite awhile (most of 2002, through about half of 2003). He was really sweet with Maria, though it seems Maria was just a summer flame. He was such a sweetie to give Caroline that pig too!
louisgarrel makes a good point about Pierre though. He does really bask in girls' attention! They just look at him so adoringly and he has that look of, "Yeah, I know I'm pretty awesome, huh?! Shucks! No need to remind me!" :p