The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat
Hello Piewi

Fortunately I know this linguage (polish) 'cause it's my mother tongue!
This caption says that "Prince is with his girlfriend at swimming pool" .
That's all.
Best regards from Poland
Hi zarat! thank you so much! I had no idea about which lenguage was:o
Greets

Old 05-31-2006, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
<Removed answer to deleted post.> Other than Pierre's own family members there are few women that can measure up to Grace, but some of the girls that Pierre has been said to be dating aren't that bad. I think he has pretty good taste.
He picks the wild girls, it seems like! Valentine was the wildest though!

Grim_lady, I love your Pierre fanfic. I hope you finish it soon.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Nobility

Oh gosh, that fanfic. I have a long list of fan fics that need to be finished. Seeing as how you seem to like it I'll add that one at the top of the list.:)

Also, I agree that Val is a good example of Pierre's good taste.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Glad to see pics Piewi, I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. One of my best friends has a home in Le Larvotto and her father has membership to the beach club so I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family. My friend, Julia, has seen Pierre, Caroline, and Ernst at the club before, and has even TALKED to Pierre, but none of the others. It's her favorite story to tell, she dropped her sunscreen and Pierre picked it up for her. That's the story, but she likes to make it more than it was. She likes to emphasize the part that he spoke english to her, she swears that he must have been watching her to know she was American or spoke english, but then I tell her that she's just so loud that I bet all of Monaco knows that she speaks english. And that's usually when she gets mad at me for keeping her from fantasizing.

Well if I do see any of them I'll be sure to post on my Casiraghi experience.

Love
Ana
Dear Anga,

I wish you the best vacation in Monaco! you will have one of the most beautiful vacation, indeed because I've twice there and it is always amazing for me. It was one of my favourites vacations! The private beach on the Monte-Carlo Beach is incredible, luxurious with the Olympic swimming pool and you have the most beautiful view on Monaco from there.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Thank you, and I never posted on how lovely I thought your story was Johan. I don't remember which thread it was, but I remember reading your story of how you met Caroline. You are inspiring, and quite brave! I could NEVER work up the courage to talk to the Casiraghis and I wouldn't even DARE if it was Caroline! So, even IF I see them in Monaco this summer, I probably won't have as great a story as you did!

Love
Ani
Old 06-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Majesty

Pierre at the D&G Party and at the Monaco Beach Club - Chi Magazine

Old 06-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Commoner

cecile winckler was there too!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thanks, tbhrc! But isn't that the girl flirting with Pierre in Paris last month???
Old 06-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Commoner

no it's charlotte's boyfriend sister
Old 06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Nobility

charlotte and felix were not at the party?
Old 06-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Commoner

they were at the D&G party and at the pool
Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Commoner

either way those girls are lucky...they get to kiss Pierre. hehe. i have always liked Pierre than Andrea...how come andrea has lots of chest hair while Pierre doesnt? (just asking) hehehe...
Old 06-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Nobility

^i don't think pierre is dating cecile.... they seem to me to just be friends
Old 06-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Nobility

Scans from Public

Old 06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Serene Highness

^ can someone translate the caption? please and thank you
Old 06-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Gentry

they say that opposed to his brother Andrea who prefers brunettes, Pierre, on the contrary, prefers blondes. And that with the woman who ''accompagned'' him in Cannes, Pierre is ready to take the plunge (!? go figure...).

and in the picture where he's diving,they say that for his blonde, Pierre does too much...

and in the caption: ''f*ck there is no flo...!''(?)(and i can't translate the rest 'cause the word is cut half)
Old 06-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Serene Highness

thank you!
Old 06-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Gentry

http://blogs.papermag.com/2006/06/01...raghi-karaoke/

heres a link to a picture of andrea singing w/ his girl and pierre w/ his girlfriend (I'm not sure, but I think it's Olympua.
Old 06-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

do you mean the picture in the middle? that's Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, the mother of elisabeth, albert and maria teresia.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:36 PM

Having seen better pics of Olympia now, my opinion is changed. I think she is pretty. I long to see those pics of her and Pierre partying in Tuscany, though! They seem like very interesting pictures!