Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^i know.. why can we get pics from every other mag except that one...

I've seen (I'm sorry I don't buy mags with just Pierre in) the pics of Pierre partying in Cannes (we had the small version here I think...) He was drinking (during the day; not that I have anything against it...), partying on some yacht, and enjoying himself a lot with Olympia.

Kisses

the recent Paris pics

One of Pierre's friends was sketching on a large art pad and this guy was seated across the table from Pierre and the Mystery Girl. I wondered if MG and Pierre were just acting all flirty with each other because the Artist wanted to do a romantic sketch, perhaps for a school assignment. Also, did anyone else notice when Cecile walked up to them? It seemed like Pierre was having drinks with three friends and Cecile walked by and saw him and stopped to talk. :)

Pierre in Cannes

Hi
This is a photo of Pierre and Olympia Scarry in Cannes.
There was the only one picture and nothing new in article. Only that he was seen with his girlfiriend in Cannes.
Source: scanned from "VIVA" (polish magazine).

Reniapl

Attachments

• Pierre_Cannes.JPG
    Pierre_Cannes.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 538
Ok girls, we gots to figure out what he's drinking! Vodka juice drink or what?

Looks like a mojito to me, but then again I'm Cuban, so maybe everything looks like mojitos and rum to me.

anag said:
Looks like a mojito to me, but then again I'm Cuban, so maybe everything looks like mojitos and rum to me.

What's in a mojito? Rum, lime juice?

Yes, it's lime juice, rum, "yerba buena" (which is like mint), sugar, club soda, and ice. Pretty tasty, and looks exactly like what Pierre is drinking.

Ani

anag said:
Yes, it's lime juice, rum, "yerba buena" (which is like mint), sugar, club soda, and ice. Pretty tasty, and looks exactly like what Pierre is drinking.

Ani

Yes, I can picture it and it does seem like what he's drinking.

i'm curious to see who the people think is the wild one now? i think Andrea has matured very much. Pierre seems to me a bit wilder than Andrea was at his age.

princess108105 said:
i'm curious to see who the people think is the wild one now? i think Andrea has matured very much. Pierre seems to me a bit wilder than Andrea was at his age.

Yeah, Andrea is a one-woman guy. Pierre seems a bit like his uncle. Hopefully there won't be tons of little illegitimate Pierre Casiraghi Jr's running around the globe!Well, on second thought, that wouldn't be so bad!!:p :D

was there just one picture... i wonder who that girl is

Kastalia said:
Great find Ianna!:D

OMG, drunk drunk drunk!!:D Geez....... I'm sure Pierre has many entertaining stories from that night. Let's hope he and Olympia did not concieve one of those future PC Jr's already! He's too young now; let that come later, please!:D

princess108105 said:

at that age wasn't andrea a ladies man too...but then again he seemed to be gentle with the girls he was with, even if they were just a fling...like him helping maria jurado with her sarong and holding hands with her..
pierre seems to me to be a bit rough and not as sweet with his girl, i get the feeling he just likes thier attention

Last edited:
I really want to see those pics with Pierre and his girlfriend...

louisgarrel said:
at that age wasn't andrea a ladies man too...but then again he seemed to be gentle with the girls he was with, even if they were just a fling...like him helping maria jurado with her sarong and holding hands with her..
pierre seems to me to be a bit rough and not as sweet with his girl, i get the feeling he just likes thier attention

I think Andy was always kind of a one-woman guy, though. He was steady with Caroline von Stauffenberg for quite awhile (most of 2002, through about half of 2003). He was really sweet with Maria, though it seems Maria was just a summer flame. He was such a sweetie to give Caroline that pig too!:D
louisgarrel makes a good point about Pierre though. He does really bask in girls' attention! They just look at him so adoringly and he has that look of, "Yeah, I know I'm pretty awesome, huh?! Shucks! No need to remind me!" :p

reniapl said:
Hi
This is a photo of Pierre and Olympia Scarry in Cannes.
There was the only one picture and nothing new in article. Only that he was seen with his girlfiriend in Cannes.
Source: scanned from "VIVA" (polish magazine).

Reniapl
they actually look good-except he was better off with Valentine
;)

:mad:
Ianna said:
There are new pics of Pierre at Brainpix! :D If someone has account...

EXCLUSIVE: PIERRE CASIRAGHI AT A DRUNK NIGHT IN CAPRI WITH TWO GIRLS - ITALY
Date: 06-15-2006

Since pic is little bit inappropriate, I'll post the link:p ;

http://i6.tinypic.com/14jqlc3.jpg

doesn't anyone have the pictures to post because the login isn't working...:mad:

Andrea is.......the Converse-and-Tux Casiraghi and Pierre is like the R-rated Casiraghi!:D I haven't decided what Charlotte's new nickname is yet.

There were times when BrainPix gave some kind of one day password, but don't beleive that exists anymore. If some other photo agency doesn't buy that pics, there's only chance for seeing them in some magazine, tabloid..

I hope that if the pictures are as bad as they seem, or worst, the tabloids never get their hands on them. For Pierre's sake. Drunk pictures are not the most flattering.

Last edited:
unless you have an account you can't see the pictures... i can't :(

CasiraghiTrio said:
Geez....... I'm sure Pierre has many entertaining stories from that night. Let's hope he and Olympia did not concieve one of those future PC Jr's already!!
Yeah he surely has many things to say;) .By the way i don't know anything for that Olympia.Is she French?

Kastalia said:
Yeah he surely has many things to say;) .By the way i don't know anything for that Olympia.Is she French?

That article from sunday Times or London Times or something (the link is somewhere in the forum) said she was schooled in New York but was born and raised all over Europe in places like London, Geneva, Paris. Her grand-pop is the children's-book illustrator Richard Scarry, so I am guessing she is technically English, but the article just described her as international-jet-set and they said her accent is very muddled and impossible to place exactly.

she and her sister were in Vogue or Harper's Bazaar mag a few years back..they were trying to copmpare them to the Hilton sisters and the Marriot sisters as well...in the interview they say they are New Yorkers at heart..there mother is German and father is Brittish and they speak italian, french and english.. but like CasiraghiTrio said they traveled a lot and were raised in London and went to the same high school as Nicky Hilton while living in New York... Olympia said they were best friends at that time..so anywhoo my guess is she was born in.. new york, or i could be wrong and its London

Last edited:
LOL, nice pics pierre. I have nicknames for the casiraghi brothers too--andrea's The Romantic, pierre's The Rake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom