Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybee it's a bit late but I just discovered the thread right now:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/394405-post98.html

This picture was taken in St. Moritz at a private party. The party was organized by Christian von Fürstenberg and the theme was "Playboy Mansion". Girls were supposed to dress up as bunnys and the guys as Hugh Hefner. Thats why Pierre and Andrea 8as most of the other male guests) were wearing boxer shorts and housecoats.
The party was held in the privée of Chesa Veglia. This Location is run by the Chesa veglia Club which was founded amongst other by Caroline Grimaldi, Heinrich von Fürstenberg and many others.
As both the party and the location are strictly private there were no journalists and no cameras allowed. So the pictures were for sure made from one of the invited guests.

The party was attended not only by Pierre, Andrea and the Hannover sons but also by Caroline and Ernst August and for sure Tatjana Santo Domingo. Other guests included Rold Sachs (a close friend to the grimaldis), Sven Ley (Escada heir) and other other international celebrity.

damocles said:
Maybee it's a bit late but I just discovered the thread right now:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/394405-post98.html

This picture was taken in St. Moritz at a private party. The party was organized by Christian von Fürstenberg and the theme was "Playboy Mansion". Girls were supposed to dress up as bunnys and the guys as Hugh Hefner. Thats why Pierre and Andrea 8as most of the other male guests) were wearing boxer shorts and housecoats.
The party was held in the privée of Chesa Veglia. This Location is run by the Chesa veglia Club which was founded amongst other by Caroline Grimaldi, Heinrich von Fürstenberg and many others.
As both the party and the location are strictly private there were no journalists and no cameras allowed. So the pictures were for sure made from one of the invited guests.

The party was attended not only by Pierre, Andrea and the Hannover sons but also by Caroline and Ernst August and for sure Tatjana Santo Domingo. Other guests included Rold Sachs (a close friend to the grimaldis), Sven Ley (Escada heir) and other other international celebrity.
Thanks for posting this info damocles! I do not know until today that the party was organised by Chritian Von Furstenberg, and its location.. There must be many rich people there huh? :cool:

I think, one would not really consider the guests of that party as beeing poor. Altough money was not the selection criteria for invitations. Invited were friends of the organisers and the memebers of the Chesa veglia Club. There was also no entry fee. Just the drinks were ridiculously expensive. But that's normal in St. Moritz.

Pierre is always looking Awesome! Maybe he'll be the next ruler of Monaco one day...........soon.

De La Cruza said:
Pierre is always looking Awesome! Maybe he'll be the next ruler of Monaco one day...........soon.

andrea would have to abdicate before that happens and i seriously doubt that will happen..

yeah, and definitely not soon, alberts still got a long ways to live ;) im really curious as to what Pierre is doing now... especially if hes not in school, anyone know?

ailstalia said:
yeah, and definitely not soon, alberts still got a long ways to live ;) im really curious as to what Pierre is doing now... especially if hes not in school, anyone know?
Me too whats this "bad boy" been up to?:cool: :cool::p :p ;) ;) :rolleyes: :)

De La Cruza said:
Me too whats this "bad boy" been up to?:cool: :cool::p :p ;) ;) :rolleyes: :)

I've haven't been here for a long time but..... isn't he studying to be a lawyer?

A source said so; it hasn't been confirmed officially or by the press, but the source is very reliable. Pierre is apparently studying law in Paris.

Kisses

runaway princess said:
I've haven't been here for a long time but..... isn't he studying to be a lawyer?
We don't really know for sure. It was said several times he's a law student in Paris.:);) :confused: :confused:

De La Cruza said:
We don't really know for sure. It was said several times he's a law student in Paris.:);) :confused: :confused:
do you know where he is supposed to be studying?

auroraDaniel said:
do you know where he is supposed to be studying?
Yeah law?:confused: :confused: :eek: From what the European magazines say. :p ;) :)

he is studying law in paris. that is at least what he is stating himself.

runaway princess said:

Well, it does seem he is studying law, but of course, you know, people who study law go various ways. Some go on to be attorneys, some go on into politics or some sort of executive position in a business. Some even become actors like kevin Costner (yes, he studied law) or Tommy Lee Jones (Harvard Law grad, roommate Al Gore.) So the fact that he's studying law doesn't indicate necessarily that he will practice some type of law. It will be interesting to see what he does. He is in a unique position for someone of his royal pedigree; he can do what he wants to. He can choose a career, unlike so many other "princes." I know he's not technically a prince, though. He at least has an advantage over Andrea. Andrea doesn't know if he might be called on one day to be Prince of Monaco. Andrea has choices for now, but he has to keep himself open to the possibility of succeeding his mother. Pierre, on the other hand, is pretty much a free agent.

you are abolutly right. but you can not expect somebody of pierres age to be determined about what he wants to do with his life. I think this are questions everybody has in that age period, regardless in what sort of family you are born in to.

I expect some of the children, being so attached to their father memory, will want to lead the companies he founded and that their uncle is at the moment managing in their name. Maybe if Andre has a more institutional role in the future, Pierre will take over and become the CEO or something...

Just speculation on my part,

Kisses

Because I wanted to see how cool,sexy,etc is Pierre I made an account on hi5,to see what girls think about Pierre.I made the account on Romania beacause the Casiraghis are unknow.So if you want to be "Pierre"'s friends on hi5 here is the e-mail pierre_online87@yahoo.com I think he needs some friends...

Grace said:
I expect some of the children, being so attached to their father memory, will want to lead the companies he founded and that their uncle is at the moment managing in their name. Maybe if Andre has a more institutional role in the future, Pierre will take over and become the CEO or something...

Just speculation on my part,

Kisses

Stefano actually founded companies? I understand he was a business investor, but I had no idea he was actually the top guy at any companies. I know about Marco of course. Marco's business is based in Monte Carlo, right?
So what about these companies of Stefano's?

mariacris said:
Because I wanted to see how cool,sexy,etc is Pierre I made an account on hi5,to see what girls think about Pierre.I made the account on Romania beacause the Casiraghis are unknow.So if you want to be "Pierre"'s friends on hi5 here is the e-mail pierre_online87@yahoo.com I think he needs some friends...
WOW!!! mariacris thats so cool!!!:D :D But I don't really get it what do you put in the email and who does it go to?:confused: :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Stefano actually founded companies? I understand he was a business investor, but I had no idea he was actually the top guy at any companies. I know about Marco of course. Marco's business is based in Monte Carlo, right?
So what about these companies of Stefano's?

Marco's business in MonteCarlo are just Stefano's companies he is managing for his niece and nephews; his own business is in Italy (I think the family business). In MonteCarlo Stefano founded a building company, which he later merged with one of the major building companies in MC, and an helicopter company. I'm not up-to-date, but they used to be quite successful, even if some people insinuated he was successful because he was Rainier's son-in-law...

BTW; Stefano's mother, who helped (helps?) Marco managing these companies in MC was last week in Monaco for the Mass.

Kisses

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
WOW!!! mariacris thats so cool!!!:D :D But I don't really get it what do you put in the email and who does it go to?:confused: :)

If have an acconut on www.hi5.com it's simple you just search by the e-mail and i hope you will find him,beacuase I don't know i can't find him :( :confused: .

mariacris said:
If have an acconut on www.hi5.com it's simple you just search by the e-mail and i hope you will find him,beacuase I don't know i can't find him :( :confused: .
Thank you mariacris.:) I hope I find luck in finding him.:rolleyes: :)

I tried it mariacris but you have to enter a password. Whats the password? Thanks.

De La Cruza said:
I tried it mariacris but you have to enter a password. Whats the password? Thanks.

The password is royalforums. :p But try to find him from your account.

But mariacris it says its incorrect. I just don't get it! Could tell me how to do it exactly? Thank you

Would you two please continue this conversation by private message? It has nothing to do with Pierre Casiraghi's current events.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Elspeth said:
Would you two please continue this conversation by private message? It has nothing to do with Pierre Casiraghi's current events.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I'm sorry:(

Pierre Casiraghi is simpply the best. I believe he'll always be the best looking of the males in the family!

A fact about this kid. For his outstanding performace in general academics -- primarily math and physics, he was given The Pascal Medal.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom