Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo,people, what do you think about Pierre's girlfriend?:D :p

yay for pierre...i like her,but she looks a bit old for him...i don't know ...what do you think

and she sure is all over him....and he looks a bit cocky in the pics...but i like them

Last edited:
I believe some people will be heartbroken when they see those pics!:D The girl is OK, but the cigarett in Pierre's mouth is a big minus!

Wow, Pierre seems to be a cool guy :cool: . I like his wearing style.

louisgarrel said:
yay for pierre...i like her,but she looks a bit old for him...i don't know ...what do you think

and she sure is all over him....and he looks a bit cocky in the pics...but i like them

yeah he does give me a cocky air. his brother on the other hand never has, Andrea's more of a rebel without a cause, but Pierre...hmm...there's something not right.

Last edited:
to me it looks like he just discovered his sex appeal, now that he is out of his awkward fase he wants to explore his options.
i don't think we'll see much of this girl..he seems to be with a new girl every few weeks

i think it's true, andrea is a rebel without a cause...funny

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
to me it looks like he just discovered his sex appeal, now that he is out of his awkward fase he wants to explore his options.
i don't think we'll see much of this girl..he seems to be with a new girl every few weeks

oh gosh i am going to sound so mean but what sex appeal?! i like pierre and all but there's something not straight about him. i'm not saying he's gay but he might be bi. and let me just say there's nothing wrong with that before people jump at my throat.

he might be seeing girls casually, but nothing exclusive like andrea and tati.

I think this girls looks older too!!!! It's his girlfriend?¿¿¿ SURE?¿ I don't like.

enchantednights said:
oh gosh i am going to sound so mean but what sex appeal?! i like pierre and all but there's something not straight about him. i'm not saying he's gay but he might be bi. and let me just say there's nothing wrong with that before people jump at my throat.

I don't know if you've ever been to France, but I can tell you the "metrosexual" type is very very common right now (maybe too much, I tend to like delicate but more manly guys) . I don't know Pierre's sexual orientation (and I'm not that interested either) but he seems to me just an "à la page" rich Parisian guy; there are so many that leave you with the doubt if they are or not straight, and in the end they are.

Just my experience, I hope I have not offended any Parisian in any way,

Kisses

Grace said:
I don't know if you've ever been to France, but I can tell you the "metrosexual" type is very very common right now (maybe too much, I tend to like delicate but more manly guys) . I don't know Pierre's sexual orientation (and I'm not that interested either) but he seems to me just an "à la page" rich Parisian guy; there are so many that leave you with the doubt if they are or not straight, and in the end they are.

Just my experience, I hope I have not offended any Parisian in any way,

Kisses

well that explains it. Andrea is so not like that though. he just always had an adorable angry looking face HAHA

Pierre is still very young. He'll grow into his masculinity. I think he's very sexy for an 18 year old. This girl sure seems to be smitten with him. :D

he just looks as though he knows she's totally into him. he's just sitting there soaking it all in (inflation of ego, anyone?). but he looks cute doing it :).

Hmmm . . .

enchantednights said:

Judging from his pictures, he does seem a little effeminate at times.

Hmmm.

mwhite3182 said:
Judging from his pictures, he does seem a little effeminate at times.
Not that it would be wrong if he is. I hope he is. It's about time for a gay royal!

awww i haven't been on the forum for a while i've missed out on alot! wow his girlfriend does look slightly older than him...is that the girl by the name of Fluer or something? i forget the name but the one he met in Russia?

and the car...cute but looks ridiculous with him in it hehehe xD

I think Pierre is definitely cocky. Just look at him! Some of you might say that's confidence or his extrovert personality, but... Did you see the pictures of the Rose Ball and the way he, his brother, sister and friends were posing for the cameras? Did you see the way Andrea and Tatiana were towards the right of the whole group with their body language suggesting that it should just be over and done with? And compare that to Pierre who was right in the CENTRE with a pose like a model from GQ.

I think he's compensating for the fact that Andrea will inherit Monaco's throne and he will not. It's inevitable.

Having said that, I sort of miss the Pierre with the glasses behind the spotlight of Andrea and Charlotte. His fashion a few years back was pretty good but now it's just over the top metrosexual. What happened to him?

I don't think that Pierre intentionally wanted to be in front. I think that Pierre is more extrovert than Andrea (or Charlotte) and that he is naturally more comfortable in public.
About his wearing style, he looks like lots of french young men, metrosexual. And we haven't any information about his sexuality, so ... no rumors :) ...

Peaches said:
I think Pierre is definitely cocky. Just look at him! Some of you might say that's confidence or his extrovert personality, but... Did you see the pictures of the Rose Ball and the way he, his brother, sister and friends were posing for the cameras? Did you see the way Andrea and Tatiana were towards the right of the whole group with their body language suggesting that it should just be over and done with? And compare that to Pierre who was right in the CENTRE with a pose like a model from GQ.

I think he's compensating for the fact that Andrea will inherit Monaco's throne and he will not. It's inevitable.

Having said that, I sort of miss the Pierre with the glasses behind the spotlight of Andrea and Charlotte. His fashion a few years back was pretty good but now it's just over the top metrosexual. What happened to him?

i thought the same thing when i first saw that picture you're talking about...and i do believe he wants to be more in the spotlight now..i think maybe he felt pushed aside or forgotten about becaues andrea and char were getting all of the attention from the press...i mean going with his uncle on all those official appearences. i think he was just tired of being left out and not apart of the family in the eyes of the media...there have been many times i would pic up a mag or watch a show and pierre's name wouldn't come up, it was always about andrea and char

Okay

mwhite3182 said:
Not that it would be wrong if he is. I hope he is. It's about time for a gay royal!
In the States you don't hear a lot of about Royals, due to the fact that we don't have none only celebs, and barely does William and Harry make it onto our televisions, so with sad regret I have to say I don't know what you guys are talking about.:( But I know who he is (pictures in google) and he seems okay. He could be gay, straight, or bi, who cares. The only thing that truly matters is that he is happy with himself.

Last edited:
Tosca said:
The FIAT 500 model appeared on the market at least 20 years before the Mini Cooper did.
Apart from that I'm wondering if that is the same car his Mom used to drive soon after getting her driving licence. I saw some pics of her driving that kind of car, but, sadly they were still in black and white.:)
Oh,ok Tosca thanks for that ;)

Pierre

Dude I just looked up Pierre Casiraghi and it has mostly stuff about Andrea. Isn't that something.:p :D

Marino01 said:
Dude I just looked up Pierre Casiraghi and it has mostly stuff about Andrea. Isn't that something.:p :D

Yes... beacause Andrea's entire name is Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi.:)

enchantednights said:
yeah he does give me a cocky air. his brother on the other hand never has, Andrea's more of a rebel without a cause, but Pierre...hmm...there's something not right.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with him to give this attitude... it's really weird. usually, he used to hide from the spotlight and would always stand behind hid big sis and bro'. .....hmmmm..... something happened to him...

Maybe one day he woke up, looked himself in the mirror and made the discovery of the century...................DAMN I LOOK GOOD!:D

I think this cocky air is fake, beacause Pierre is A Virgo, and in those how are born under this sing are really timid people, and beacause they don't want too look vulnerable they take this cocky air when they are in public, when they met new people.But when theyt are with their friends,family,tec they are warm and very friendly, and I'm sayin that beacause I'm a Virgo.:D
I don't know from what distance the pics where made,but it's probable that Pierre saw the paparazzi and he tooked this cocky air. Just my supposition. :)

I hope he is. It's about time for a gay royal!

You're not alone. If he is - I hereby register my claim on Pierre.

Could we get this thread back on topic, please?

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom