The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 05:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Stefano actually founded companies? I understand he was a business investor, but I had no idea he was actually the top guy at any companies. I know about Marco of course. Marco's business is based in Monte Carlo, right?
So what about these companies of Stefano's?
Marco's business in MonteCarlo are just Stefano's companies he is managing for his niece and nephews; his own business is in Italy (I think the family business). In MonteCarlo Stefano founded a building company, which he later merged with one of the major building companies in MC, and an helicopter company. I'm not up-to-date, but they used to be quite successful, even if some people insinuated he was successful because he was Rainier's son-in-law...

BTW; Stefano's mother, who helped (helps?) Marco managing these companies in MC was last week in Monaco for the Mass.

Kisses

Old 04-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
WOW!!! mariacris thats so cool!!! But I don't really get it what do you put in the email and who does it go to? :)
If have an acconut on www.hi5.com it's simple you just search by the e-mail and i hope you will find him,beacuase I don't know i can't find him :( .

Old 04-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacris
If have an acconut on www.hi5.com it's simple you just search by the e-mail and i hope you will find him,beacuase I don't know i can't find him :( .
Thank you mariacris.:) I hope I find luck in finding him. :)
Old 04-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Nobility

I tried it mariacris but you have to enter a password. Whats the password? Thanks.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I tried it mariacris but you have to enter a password. Whats the password? Thanks.
The password is royalforums. :p But try to find him from your account.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Nobility

But mariacris it says its incorrect. I just don't get it! Could tell me how to do it exactly? Thank you
Old 04-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Would you two please continue this conversation by private message? It has nothing to do with Pierre Casiraghi's current events.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
Old 04-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
Would you two please continue this conversation by private message? It has nothing to do with Pierre Casiraghi's current events.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
I'm sorry:(
Old 04-16-2006, 05:16 PM
Nobility

Pierre Casiraghi is simpply the best. I believe he'll always be the best looking of the males in the family!
Old 04-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Aristocracy

A fact about this kid. For his outstanding performace in general academics -- primarily math and physics, he was given The Pascal Medal.

Dave
Old 04-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2108
A fact about this kid. For his outstanding performace in general academics -- primarily math and physics, he was given The Pascal Medal.

Dave
and you know this how?
Old 04-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
and you know this how?
Photos of his receiving this medal, were posted HERE on this forum!

Dave
Old 04-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Photos of his receiving this medal, were posted HERE on this forum!

Dave
must have missed that. someone please link me to those.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Aristocracy

My searches at google.fr and google.it turned up nothing. I recall that these photos were in a Princess Caroline thread. If anyone would know how to find them, then it would be one of the following: CasiraghiTrio, Townsend, Monaco70s or tbhrc.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:36 PM

Quote:
My searches at google.fr and google.it turned up nothing. I recall that these photos were in a Princess Caroline thread. If anyone would know how to find them, then it would be one of the following: CasiraghiTrio, Townsend, Monaco70s or tbhrc.
If Pierre won an award for physics and math, then he has finally stolen my entire heart. There are few things sexier than a cute physics guy.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:30 AM
Nobility

Oh I didn't know those awards were for him! I thought he and Charlotte were just representing the awards and giving them out. That was back in Spetember of 2003. I know which ones your talking about Charlotte was there to with him. I'll post em up.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:37 AM
Nobility

Ok here it is. I took it from Brigittes website on royalty,because those were the only photos I could find of it. http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...temonaco13.htm Its interresting becuse it says that they both received the Pascal Award.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:45 AM
Nobility

i'm confused, are we talking about pierre recieving an award for academics or for horse riding?
Old 04-17-2006, 01:54 AM
Nobility

For Pierres academics. Ignore what it say write underneath the Pascal Award thats completley different with Charlottes horse riding photos from an completley different event write under the Pascal Award photos also.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Posted by De La CruzPierre Casiraghi is simpply the best. I believe he'll always be the best looking of the males in the family!
And he keeps getting better looking every year!!