Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dw2108 said:
A fact about this kid. For his outstanding performace in general academics -- primarily math and physics, he was given The Pascal Medal.

Dave

and you know this how?

enchantednights said:
and you know this how?
Photos of his receiving this medal, were posted HERE on this forum!

Dave

dw2108 said:
Photos of his receiving this medal, were posted HERE on this forum!

Dave

must have missed that. someone please link me to those.

My searches at google.fr and google.it turned up nothing. I recall that these photos were in a Princess Caroline thread. If anyone would know how to find them, then it would be one of the following: CasiraghiTrio, Townsend, Monaco70s or tbhrc.

dw2108 said:
My searches at google.fr and google.it turned up nothing. I recall that these photos were in a Princess Caroline thread. If anyone would know how to find them, then it would be one of the following: CasiraghiTrio, Townsend, Monaco70s or tbhrc.

If Pierre won an award for physics and math, then he has finally stolen my entire heart. There are few things sexier than a cute physics guy.

Oh I didn't know those awards were for him! I thought he and Charlotte were just representing the awards and giving them out. That was back in Spetember of 2003. I know which ones your talking about Charlotte was there to with him. I'll post em up.

i'm confused, are we talking about pierre recieving an award for academics or for horse riding?

For Pierres academics. Ignore what it say write underneath the Pascal Award thats completley different with Charlottes horse riding photos from an completley different event write under the Pascal Award photos also.

Posted by De La CruzPierre Casiraghi is simpply the best. I believe he'll always be the best looking of the males in the family!

And he keeps getting better looking every year!! ;)

WindsorIII said:
And he keeps getting better looking every year!! ;)
Yeah he sure does. Unlike his brother who seems getting worse with age. Well not worse more rough and permissive look angered and something else. But I have always prefered Pierre.:) :D ;)

The pics of him and Char are not from a school cerimony or award; they were taken in Fountainbleau and Pierre and CHar were substituting their mother in an historical representation about mail that involved Monaco and France (I think some guy brought a letter from Monaco to Fountaionbleau on horseback as it was done in the 18th sentury). So those pics are not from any Maths or Physics price awarding.

Kisses

ETA: unless Pascal award was the one given to the postman, in which case the title would have been correct, but they would have been handing out the price, not receiving it.

Last edited:
Oops I'm sorry. I guess Brigitte made a mistake since it said Pascal Award. If there are any photos of the Pascal Awards I'll try to look for it.

Grace said:
Pierre and CHar were substituting their mother in an historical representation about mail that involved Monaco and France
That's right,she received a letter from Rainier that day.

Olycom

PIERRE CASIRAGHI E LA SUA FIAT 500 - IL FIGLIO DI CAROLINA DI MONACO HA RICEVUTO IN REGALO PROPRIO DALLA MADRE UNA FIAT 500 DELLA COLLEZIONE PERSONALE DEL PRINCIPE RANIERI - MAGARI PIERRE HA INTENZIONE DI PARTECIPARE AL GRAND PRIX DI MONACO DELLE AUTO STORICHE

w06mbl.jpg
w06mg5.jpg
w06mhz.jpg
w06mis.jpg
w06mtw.jpg
w06mvp.jpg
w06mx0.jpg
w06o88.jpg
w06o9x.jpg
w06oef.jpg

enchantednights said:
I Love Pierre's Shirt! Bad Bush!

Oh wow, I didn't see that. That's kind of a bold statement since he is nephew of a head of state, no?

BurberryBrit said:
Oh wow, I didn't see that. That's kind of a bold statement since he is nephew of a head of state, no?

Probably, but he's European, and a lot of us aren't big fans of Bush.

many of us americans feel the same way at the moment....i want that shirt

As I recall, Caroline made a rather empassioned anti-Bush statement. Perhaps her younger son is learning his politics at home.

Ann

haha, gotta love European cars! They're so cute. And I love that shirt as well, gotta get me one.

giaga said:
Probably, but he's European, and a lot of us aren't big fans of Bush.

many Americans aren't either. pierre's shirt is very appropriate. it's great when high-profile people stand up to bush by wearing shirts like that or (like Caroline) speaking up against his environmental policies. Because that's the only way we have a fighting chance of changing things.

what kind of car Pierre was driving? it's his car? didn't the car looked too small for them?

You go Pierre! I'm glad that there are some high profile people left who do not hesitate to express their opinion of such important things!

It's an old FIAT i guess but it reminds me a lot the Mini Cooper.

I don't think that's a car,it's a box with wheels:p :D .Just kidding :D ,but the car is too small for Pierre.Anyway go go go Pierre :D :p .

Monaco DANS LE CADRE DU PRINTEMPS DES ARTS 2006, LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE ET SA FILLE CHARLOTTE ONT ASSISTÉ À LA REPRÉSENTATION DU BALLET CHASSÉ-CROISÉ Dans le cadre du Printemps des Arts 2006, les choregraphes Jean Christophe Maillot et Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui ont presente Chasse Croisee pour deux creations. Une idee originale ou le but est d'offrir une autre vie, un autre destin a des pieces musicales datant de plusieurs siecles comme les oeuvres de l'italien Monteverdi pour Maillot et celles de l'allemand Schutz pour Cherkaoui. Ces morceaux sont joues par l'ensemble Akademia. Karl Lagerfeld a signe les costumes et la scenographie a ete realisee par Rolf Sachs pour Maillot et Gilles Delmas pour Cherkaoui.Tout ces elements reunis ne pouvaient pas laisser insensible la Presidente du Printemps des Arts S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre venue en famille avec son epoux Ernst August, sa fille sa Charlotte et son fils Pierre, assister a la premiere au Grimaldi Forum..(Deadline photo press)
DL113111_005.jpgDL113111_008.jpg(Deadline photo press)

I love that car!!! his style is gourgeos. i also like that t shirt ;)
And he looks handsome as always

Wow, I'm in love with Pierre's car. I love this kind of car, FIAT 500. It's a bit like the vespa : the italian charm :p

mariacris said:
Monaco DANS LE CADRE DU PRINTEMPS DES ARTS 2006, LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE ET SA FILLE CHARLOTTE ONT ASSISTÉ À LA REPRÉSENTATION DU BALLET CHASSÉ-CROISÉ Dans le cadre du Printemps des Arts 2006, les choregraphes Jean Christophe Maillot et Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui ont presente Chasse Croisee pour deux creations. Une idee originale ou le but est d'offrir une autre vie, un autre destin a des pieces musicales datant de plusieurs siecles comme les oeuvres de l'italien Monteverdi pour Maillot et celles de l'allemand Schutz pour Cherkaoui. Ces morceaux sont joues par l'ensemble Akademia. Karl Lagerfeld a signe les costumes et la scenographie a ete realisee par Rolf Sachs pour Maillot et Gilles Delmas pour Cherkaoui.Tout ces elements reunis ne pouvaient pas laisser insensible la Presidente du Printemps des Arts S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre venue en famille avec son epoux Ernst August, sa fille sa Charlotte et son fils Pierre, assister a la premiere au Grimaldi Forum..(Deadline photo press)
View attachment 239152View attachment 239153(Deadline photo press)

is there anymore pictures of just him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom