Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, that's true.... But I think we all know now that you think Pierre is hot, cute and fine.... ;) Don't take this too serious.... ;) :)

tbhrc said:
Of course, that's true.... But I think we all know now that you think Pierre is hot, cute and fine.... ;) Don't take this too serious.... ;) :)

Lol thats an understatement!

I've just deleted a depressingly large number of posts that have nothing whatever to do with the thread topic (current events) but instead are variations on the theme of "Pierre is so hot! I wish I was his girlfriend!" This thread is for discussion about current events, not for wishful thinking and fantasies. People who want to talk about how cute and sexy Pierre is, and how much they want to be in a relationship with him, are welcome to do so in the Royal Chit Chat forum.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

So is pierre dating this tiny, or tina girl now or not. Ohh and I have to disagree with that Vigro male not getting married thing b/c my papa and other oncles are vigros and married, but it was funny to say that he would not get married

I've just deleted another lot of posts. I'm glad people appreciate our efforts to get the thread back on topic, but the best way to show that appreciation is to make some on-topic posts.

Lokk at this picture of Pierre taken at Turin Winter Olympics: it's Stefano brought back to life! Very impressive indeed! (Olycom)
s4c0f4.jpg

his features dont seem to be as striking as his fathers in this picture, but i do agree that he looks like stefano...

On an Italian mag there are some pics of Pierre in Paris; apparently he had a little accident with the car (nothing serious, he was around the car checking the damage). Nothing particularly interesting, but you might want to know he was in Paris.

Kisses

Grace said:
On an Italian mag there are some pics of Pierre in Paris; apparently he had a little accident with the car (nothing serious, he was around the car checking the damage). Nothing particularly interesting, but you might want to know he was in Paris.

Kisses

Do u have the mag?!Can you show us the pics?!

No, I just saw the mag in the newstands but didn' buy it...sorry...

Would anybody happen to know what date the accident happend?

Plus I love Pierre's fashion. The ripped jean look on him is so good lookin on him. WOW!!! With that black sweater its very classic and elegant and gorgeous!!! What a beautiful and elegant classic combonation black sweater and blue jeans. In this case even better on him ripped jeans!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace said:
No, I just saw the mag in the newstands but didn' buy it...sorry...

I'll go and browse through the mags this morning to find more info for you.:)

elmabruin said:
Nice to see my web-log here:D

Have fun!

It looks as if Pierre had a fender-bender? ALSO, if you open the Rose Ball 2006 link (on the left), you'll see GREAT pictures of them all dancing - so cute w/Andrea dancing w/Charlotte!!:)

The fender bender, terrible news. When did it happen?

On a lighter note, I noticed that not only did Andrea bring Tatiana to the Rose Ball, but Pierre brought Tina!

The ears and jawline match. The nose and cheeks too. Its her.

You can't change those things without noticeable plastic surgery.

Ann

De La Cruza said:
Is Pierre holding her hand? Its hard to tell?

I had the same thought! I think their arms are touching, but it's hard to tell if that is inadvertent or not... I can't tell if they are holding hands. It looks like it, sort of, but then it doesn't. Can't decide~

Paula, her name is Tina Flohr.

wait a minute....wait a minute.............who the heck is Tina Flohr? :confused: and what her got to do with pierre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom