Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace said:
I got the mag; they were in St. Moritz with family, and had a carnival party. The mag says the party was pretty wild and there was booze, and other substances, but I had read that Chantal (Ernst's first wife) and other adults were at the party as well, so I don't know if we can blindly trust what the mag says (I mean, I'm sure some people had other substances, as cocain, but I doubt they were on public display). I'm sorry I can't scan the pics, but I'll try to post what the article says in detail...Kisses

thank you! i hope tosca can show is some of the pics. i don't know the thought of andrea dn pierre and bunny girls is just so funny that i have to see it.

lol, he looks like Shia Labeouf from Even Stevens.

This doesn't really fit with the current coversation. But, I was watching the oscars and there was a Pierre look alike in the audience. Wouldn't it be cool if there was some special award or remembrance of Princess Grace's Oscar win( which she collected 50 years ago) and he was there to collect the award.

charlottecasiraghi said:
This doesn't really fit with the current coversation. But, I was watching the oscars and there was a Pierre look alike in the audience. Wouldn't it be cool if there was some special award or remembrance of Princess Grace's Oscar win( which she collected 50 years ago) and he was there to collect the award.

i'm watching them too, but i completely missed that. i don't think it would be very probable, not the Grace win but the pierre picking it up. it would be nice to see them there though.

It's pretty cool that Uncle Albie invites Pierre to tag along with him to fun things like the Olympics.

Well kids, I'm posting the photos, as I promise. Please don't forget that I cannot scan them at the moment, so we must be thankful for what we get...:) Sorry for the white spots and all that jazz. Hope you enjoy them.
I haven't read the article yet, but Grace says she will give us details. (source:OGGI)

Last edited:
i think i just scared my fellow school mates. i burst into a raging fit of laughter. wonderful pictures. thank you so so much!

oh and are these recent? meaning was he with Tatiana during this time? if so, then what a naughty boy he is!

Grace said:
I got the mag; they were in St. Moritz with family, and had a carnival party. The mag says the party was pretty wild and there was booze, and other substances, but I had read that Chantal (Ernst's first wife) and other adults were at the party as well, so I don't know if we can blindly trust what the mag says (I mean, I'm sure some people had other substances, as cocain, but I doubt they were on public display). I'm sorry I can't scan the pics, but I'll try to post what the article says in detail...Kisses

Are you sure we're talking about the same article? There's no mention of Chantal or other adults bein there, but EA junior and Christian. Tatiana didn't attend, and so didn't Tina (Pierre's girlfriend) and Charlotte.
The article mentions a friend of theirs who was at the party, that was the one to provide the mag with those details.

Another article about the same event, it was the same evening the pics of Caro with Ernst were taken...I tend not to believe articles anyway, but I had read on more than one source that Chantal was there.

Kisses

Its outrageously funny those brothers are with those playboyish bunny girls. They defintley have a naughty side to them.

its amusing and probably just for kicks. they cant be suffocated by their girlfriends all the time

(snort!) They are sooo unpredictable
thmb_jim.jpg

Grace said:
Another article about the same event, it was the same evening the pics of Caro with Ernst were taken...I tend not to believe articles anyway, but I had read on more than one source that Chantal was there.

Kisses

I guess it's the same evening Caro was photographed standing next to Robertino Rossellini, so mag would have made three different articles out of one event...

You're welcome kids! Glad you enjoyed them.
Hugs.

was tatiana at the party? because in other threads they say she was there.

different mags reported different things, so unless we get new pics, it is impossible to know for sure...

kisses

tosca's pic

Source: Tosca

Altered for convenient viewing: http://i2.tinypic.com/r0vw2w.jpg

I'm impressed by how fast Pierre's hair is beginning to grow back. It's growing back with its lovely curls!

I don't think tatiana ot Tina were at the party, and I also dont think they were supposed to see the pictures. (I personally would be really mad at my bf if I would see him with some bunnies at a party, maybe I'm wrong)

pwroble said:
I don't think tatiana ot Tina were at the party, and I also dont think they were supposed to see the pictures. (I personally would be really mad at my bf if I would see him with some bunnies at a party, maybe I'm wrong)

no, i completely agree with you. i was trying to make this point over at the Andrea thread but people thought I meant he was cheating (which he might have, but we don't know). either way i would be furious.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Source: Tosca

Altered for convenient viewing: http://i2.tinypic.com/r0vw2w.jpg

I'm impressed by how fast Pierre's hair is beginning to grow back. It's growing back with its lovely curls!
I know!:) Its so adorable!;) :):p I've said the same thing on page 5 before this. His hair is lovely golden adorable curly. He's very cool!:cool: :D :D

Ohmigosh they are so hot! I don't which one I love more Pierre or Andrea?

pwroble said:

I hope theyre both REALLY open minded because if I were them, I would<ve beaten up those bunnies.

Lafawnduh said:
I hope theyre both REALLY open minded because if I were them, I would<ve beaten up those bunnies.
hahaha, I'm with you on that one!:D :D :D

I have an idea...Let's do an account on hi5 for Pierre and see how many fives he will receive and what the girls will say about him...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom