Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A high school (same rank as a University, but a little more competitive and important) specialized in Political Sciences and International Studies only; it is based in Paris and Strasbourg I think...

Kisses

oh, thank you for that information Grace! So, if Pierre isn't going to this school (Science Po.) then is he studying at the American University or is he studying at another school? Are there any more likely candidates?

I think he might be studying in Sorbonne, the main Parisian Uni, but I'm not sure...If I remember well they don't have law in the American Uni Andrea is supposedly attending, but Paris has so many Unis, Colleges and specialized "high school" that is hard to guess were the Casiraghis are really enrolled...

I'm happy I could help (a little)

Kisses

I wish they would go to Amherst =) but thats just wishful thinking because albert went there...

ailstalia said:
I wish they would go to Amherst =) but thats just wishful thinking because albert went there...

I know. I wish one of the Casiraghis would come to be educated in or around Boston or Manhatten. Albert grew up visiting the states quite often and seems to be close to his Kelly cousins from PA, but it doesn't seem that the Casiraghis feel any real connections or attachment to the USA. They were 100% European through and through. Europe is where they want to be, save for the occasional fashion party or shopping spree in New York, perhaps.

De La Cruza said:
Who's Amedeo?

Prince Amedeo of Belgium.

Has anyone found any more photos from this year's ski trip? I'm surprised there have been so few so far.

BeccaLynn07 said:

Has anyone found any more photos from this year's ski trip? I'm surprised there have been so few so far.
Oh Thank You. I just saw picture of him in the Belgian Royals boy is he a cutie and very fine just like Pierre;) :).

BeccaLynn07 said:

No, and I've looked everywhere! I could cry from frustration :(.

I don't know. But what I have found interesting is that most of the images of Pierre I've seen are from DivaeDonna. Maybe they are buying all of his pictures and just not using them...

Wow, cool. I love their Grimaldi badges. Pierre is loving that nike cap these days. He wore it in St Moritz when he was there with Tina. what a great event they got to go to. alpine skiing rocks, although the freestyles and the snowboarding are my favorites. The olympics are one of those times it really pays off to be a head of state or one's nephew. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Wow, cool. I love their Grimaldi badges. Pierre is loving that nike cap these days. He wore it in St Moritz when he was there with Tina. what a great event they got to go to. alpine skiing rocks, although the freestyles and the snowboarding are my favorites. The olympics are one of those times it really pays off to be a head of state or one's nephew. :)

I'm glad tou mentioned the Grimaldi bages...I didn't notice them at first! Those are really cool. Glad to see a few new photos of him.

hillary_nugent said:
i haven't seen that dog before...must be his new pet xD
Seems to big to be new.....

Here are the other two from Getty

ok0pdw.jpg

ok0pj6.jpg

Those are cool new cute pictures of Pierre.

great great pics! he keeps looking better and better with each new pic, i wish his brother was like that too!

stefano has been reincarnated! :D

moby said:
great great pics! he keeps looking better and better with each new pic, i wish his brother was like that too!

stefano has been reincarnated! :D

He does seem to just get better looking! :D You're right, he's stefano reincarnated.

Hey he looks like my brother in these pics! Seb has the same cap and the same sunglases ....:eek::)

michelle said:
Hey he looks like my brother in these pics! Seb has the same cap and the same sunglases ....
Yeah, absolutely that's true :cool:

I don't have this RUSSIA outfit --> but I'm going to have the Monaco-sweater with the badges soon ...

okoohs.jpg

okook5.jpg

okoop2.jpg

okoorp.jpg

okop37.jpg

okop5y.jpg

okoqhv.jpg

okoqkp.jpg

okoqqp.jpg

(sipa)

Did you see Pierre together with uncle Albert during closing ceremony of Olympics in Torino tonight?
He's very handsome, even more then on photos..Now my "little" sister became more interested who's that guy..:p :)

hi i'm new! i just wanted to say i saw him with Prince Albert at the closing ceremony too! i'm from vancouver so i hope he comes with his uncle in 2010!

I found a photo of Albert and Pierre at the closing ceremony. (Getty)

Attachments

• pierre 14.jpg
    pierre 14.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 516
Hi monacofan! Welcome to the board!;):)
Thanx for photo, BeccaLynn! In live, Pierre was more cheerful..:p

From ABACA

Prince Albert of Monaco and his nephew Pierre Casiraghi look at the Ice Hockey men's finale Sweden vs Finland held at the Palasport Olympico, in Turin, Italy on February 26, 2006. Sweden won the Gold, beaten Finland (Silver) 3-2. Photo by Nicolas Gouhier/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured: Prince Albert, Pierre Casiraghi)

op5oad.jpg

op5oi9.jpg

op5ov8.jpg

Now Pierre looks even better than his brother ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom