The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 03-31-2006, 05:35 AM
acid_rain3075's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage, United States
Posts: 503
yeah thats what it says but I don't believe it! The girl in the pic (from the rose ball) doesn't look anything like that girl seen with Pierre outside (somewhere) a few months back! Anyways, one way or the other I wouldn't trust them because the guy they say is Felix is like not even
__________________

  #202  
Old 03-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,652
Also "DIVA" and "CHI" mags wrote the girl next to Pierre is Tina Flohr, and the tall guy wearing glasses is Felix, though to me he looks a bit different from the guy that appeared in the pics I posted in the Char thread some weeks ago.
__________________

__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #203  
Old 03-31-2006, 10:37 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Also "DIVA" and "CHI" mags wrote the girl next to Pierre is Tina Flohr, and the tall guy wearing glasses is Felix, though to me he looks a bit different from the guy that appeared in the pics I posted in the Char thread some weeks ago.
BUNTE also says the girl is Tina and they say a bit more, that she is "Tina Flohr, daughter of millionaire Thomas Flohr."
  #204  
Old 03-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
WOW.what would they give to date just regular working class people like ourselves.........
  #205  
Old 03-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
But Pierre is so Hamdsome and Cute and comes from an excellent excellent background and education he deserves to be dating someone like Tina Flohr.......
  #206  
Old 04-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
Well, they are around alot of rich people.
__________________
Hasta la vista, baby!
  #207  
Old 04-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
Yeah they are around alot of rich people......cause they are rich people. The Monaco royal family like all royal families are billionaires I belive they can get whatever they want.
  #208  
Old 04-01-2006, 10:34 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Well, there is a lot on the internet about Tina's dad, Thomas Flohr. He is like an executive for a German IT company. Something to do with computer technology. If you google him,you will find lots of news articles regarding his company.
  #209  
Old 04-01-2006, 11:10 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Well, they are around alot of rich people.
That is true. But I wonder if they met a "commoner" (I hate that word) say at school, would they associate with that person? Would that person be welcomed into their social circle? Or do they tend to hang out exculsively with the rich kids they grew up with?
  #210  
Old 04-02-2006, 12:02 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
That is true. But I wonder if they met a "commoner" (I hate that word) say at school, would they associate with that person? Would that person be welcomed into their social circle? Or do they tend to hang out exculsively with the rich kids they grew up with?
I think their schoolfriends are from a wide range of backgrounds. But I also think they are wary of trusting just anyone. It seems to me that they stick close to a trusted set of people, who they have known many years and trust won't go blabbing their business to the media or elsewhere.
Those trusted set of people tend to be wealthy, as they come from families the Grimaldis have known and trusted for many years, even decades.
  #211  
Old 04-02-2006, 12:29 AM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I think their schoolfriends are from a wide range of backgrounds. But I also think they are wary of trusting just anyone. It seems to me that they stick close to a trusted set of people, who they have known many years and trust won't go blabbing their business to the media or elsewhere.
Those trusted set of people tend to be wealthy, as they come from families the Grimaldis have known and trusted for many years, even decades.
That makes sense that they would be cautious given their background. But it's cool that they are open and I guess a person in time could prove their loyalty. I asked because it seems like they're only around kids of wealthy people.
  #212  
Old 04-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so
  #213  
Old 04-02-2006, 01:56 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so
Well,it was a mistaken belief for many years
that they were enrolled in Lycee JEanne d'Arc de St. aspais. But we know now that they never were in that school. After the St. Remy de Provence state school, they were enrolled in the Lycee Francois 1er de Fontainebleau.
So the "jeannne d'arc de St. Aspais" was a mistake.
  #214  
Old 04-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
Thanks for that CasiraghiTrio!
  #215  
Old 04-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 440
Pierre has great fashion taste. I have to say excellent fashion runs in the family! His is the masculine version of Charlotte and Carolines taste in clothes.
  #216  
Old 04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...viii-9328.html
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 204 02-25-2006 12:08 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 269 02-04-2006 10:24 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 256 02-04-2006 03:35 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Feb.2005 - July 2005 Julia Current Events Archive 181 07-22-2005 11:53 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005 Josefine Current Events Archive 210 02-11-2005 12:38 AM




Popular Tags
austria beatrice (1986- ) best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria current events denmark duchess of calabria earl of snowdon fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein luxembourg monarchy myth news picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess of asturias princess sofia princess sofia eveningwear princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion queen silvia romanov state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises