Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
I think their schoolfriends are from a wide range of backgrounds. But I also think they are wary of trusting just anyone. It seems to me that they stick close to a trusted set of people, who they have known many years and trust won't go blabbing their business to the media or elsewhere.
Those trusted set of people tend to be wealthy, as they come from families the Grimaldis have known and trusted for many years, even decades.

That makes sense that they would be cautious given their background. But it's cool that they are open and I guess a person in time could prove their loyalty. I asked because it seems like they're only around kids of wealthy people.

Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so

De La Cruza said:
Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so

Well,it was a mistaken belief for many years
that they were enrolled in Lycee JEanne d'Arc de St. aspais. But we know now that they never were in that school. After the St. Remy de Provence state school, they were enrolled in the Lycee Francois 1er de Fontainebleau.
So the "jeannne d'arc de St. Aspais" was a mistake.

Pierre has great fashion taste. I have to say excellent fashion runs in the family! His is the masculine version of Charlotte and Carolines taste in clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom