The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 05:35 AM
Courtier

yeah thats what it says but I don't believe it! The girl in the pic (from the rose ball) doesn't look anything like that girl seen with Pierre outside (somewhere) a few months back! Anyways, one way or the other I wouldn't trust them because the guy they say is Felix is like not even

Old 03-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Also "DIVA" and "CHI" mags wrote the girl next to Pierre is Tina Flohr, and the tall guy wearing glasses is Felix, though to me he looks a bit different from the guy that appeared in the pics I posted in the Char thread some weeks ago.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Also "DIVA" and "CHI" mags wrote the girl next to Pierre is Tina Flohr, and the tall guy wearing glasses is Felix, though to me he looks a bit different from the guy that appeared in the pics I posted in the Char thread some weeks ago.
BUNTE also says the girl is Tina and they say a bit more, that she is "Tina Flohr, daughter of millionaire Thomas Flohr."
Old 03-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Nobility

WOW.what would they give to date just regular working class people like ourselves.........
Old 03-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Nobility

But Pierre is so Hamdsome and Cute and comes from an excellent excellent background and education he deserves to be dating someone like Tina Flohr.......
Old 04-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, they are around alot of rich people.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Nobility

Yeah they are around alot of rich people......cause they are rich people. The Monaco royal family like all royal families are billionaires I belive they can get whatever they want.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:34 PM

Well, there is a lot on the internet about Tina's dad, Thomas Flohr. He is like an executive for a German IT company. Something to do with computer technology. If you google him,you will find lots of news articles regarding his company.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Well, they are around alot of rich people.
That is true. But I wonder if they met a "commoner" (I hate that word) say at school, would they associate with that person? Would that person be welcomed into their social circle? Or do they tend to hang out exculsively with the rich kids they grew up with?
Old 04-02-2006, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
That is true. But I wonder if they met a "commoner" (I hate that word) say at school, would they associate with that person? Would that person be welcomed into their social circle? Or do they tend to hang out exculsively with the rich kids they grew up with?
I think their schoolfriends are from a wide range of backgrounds. But I also think they are wary of trusting just anyone. It seems to me that they stick close to a trusted set of people, who they have known many years and trust won't go blabbing their business to the media or elsewhere.
Those trusted set of people tend to be wealthy, as they come from families the Grimaldis have known and trusted for many years, even decades.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I think their schoolfriends are from a wide range of backgrounds. But I also think they are wary of trusting just anyone. It seems to me that they stick close to a trusted set of people, who they have known many years and trust won't go blabbing their business to the media or elsewhere.
Those trusted set of people tend to be wealthy, as they come from families the Grimaldis have known and trusted for many years, even decades.
That makes sense that they would be cautious given their background. But it's cool that they are open and I guess a person in time could prove their loyalty. I asked because it seems like they're only around kids of wealthy people.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Nobility

Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so
Old 04-02-2006, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind and funny sweet guy. I hope so
Well,it was a mistaken belief for many years
that they were enrolled in Lycee JEanne d'Arc de St. aspais. But we know now that they never were in that school. After the St. Remy de Provence state school, they were enrolled in the Lycee Francois 1er de Fontainebleau.
So the "jeannne d'arc de St. Aspais" was a mistake.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

Thanks for that CasiraghiTrio!
Old 04-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Nobility

Pierre has great fashion taste. I have to say excellent fashion runs in the family! His is the masculine version of Charlotte and Carolines taste in clothes.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...viii-9328.html