The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think is Tina.Tina is much taller than the girl next too Pierre.

Old 03-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
wait a minute....wait a minute.............who the heck is Tina Flohr? and what her got to do with pierre?
We think that Tina Flohr is Pierre's girl.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

I dont think it looks like the girl from the ski trip but they do appear to be holding hands at the Rose Ball. So I wonder if its really Tina or not.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacris
I agree. Plus the girl at the Rose Ball with Pierre has seems to have a sharper nose than the girl from the ski trip. So I really don't think it's Tina either. But in the picture of Pierre with the girl from at the Rose Ball it really does look like their hands are touching and I sort of feel that even if their hands aren't really touching that they at least know each other in some way...
Old 03-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
I agree. Plus the girl at the Rose Ball with Pierre has seems to have a sharper nose than the girl from the ski trip. So I really don't think it's Tina either. But in the picture of Pierre with the girl from at the Rose Ball it really does look like their hands are touching and I sort of feel that even if their hands aren't really touching that they at least know each other in some way...
i totally agree about the nose plus im not saying shes spanish but she looks more south of the border and that tina girl looks more english / maybe eastern Europe. It looks like shes trying to get his attention , but i dont think they are holding hands inless she has one inch fingers
Old 03-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Nobility

After taking another look at the Rose Ball thread I found a better picture from the one posted earlier and now I'm pretty sure that Pierre actually isn't holding the girl from the picture's hand but there are a few other pictures from the thread where Pierre is standing near her and yeah, it does look like the girl is trying to get his attention.

Another thought I had was that the girl isn't really Pierre's girlfriend but a girl who knows him and is trying very hard to flirt with him. I don't know this from photo evidence but this is just a thought.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Majesty

Vote for Pierre as most attractive man.... Click here and here
Old 03-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Nobility

Yes I Voted For Him!!!!!!! I Hope He Wins!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
No I think its Tina. But you can't really tell for sure in those pictures from the Zurs ski trip. Because they were taken from a distance just a little bit blurred, plus she had a scarf and hat covering her her up a bit.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
But you never know for sure. Unless the pictures says so.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I don't know how you can tell Tina's height, but I do share your doubts about the Rose Ball/ski trip girl being the same. We haven't seen Tina standing next to Pierre, not in the ski trip pics, so I don't see how you can judge her height, though. I do agree that it's not at all certain the girls are the same, however. They look alike, but not exactly the same. One girl is dressed to the nines, all done up for a fancy gala, and the other is in jeans and very cold weather, no makeup. So it is hard to compare.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Nobility

Do we know if Pierre's in college? Or if he is in college what school is he going to?
Old 03-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Nobility

i thought he's taking law?
Old 03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Nobility

I've heard that he is studying law too, I just can't remember where...
Old 03-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Nobility

Yes it said under theroyalforum here that he is rumoured to be a law student in Paris.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Yes it said under theroyalforum here that he is rumoured to be a law student in Paris.
yes, somewhere in paris to be sure. But no one seems to know where. it was mentioned in Oggi late last year and again in DIVAeDONNA early this year that he is a student in Paris, lives in Paris, studies law, but it did not say what institution has his enrollment either time. Sorbonne has a great law school and Dauphine has a law school, I think. But he could also be with Andrea at the American University of Paris. It's very mysterious and annoying!!
Old 03-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Aristocracy

The blonde girl is Tina,according to Bunte.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:28 AM
Aristocracy

But anyway is isn't sure that the blond gilr is Tina,beacause they say that the boy next to Charlotte is Felix,and i'm pretty sure he is not...
Old 03-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
The blonde girl is Tina,according to Bunte.
Oh coud you post that article up?:) :) But only do it if you can. :)
Old 03-31-2006, 04:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Oh coud you post that article up?:) :) But only do it if you can. :)
Well on the Monaco Rose Ball thread there are some scans from Bunte posted by tbhrc,and they say the girl is Tina,but I'm not sure if is true.