Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news and pictures of Pierre.

You can find the previous thread here

New Pics from Newscom

12/01/2005. Pierre Casiraghi and a friend strolling in Paris., in Paris, France,20051201, C830

i3rm7d.jpg
i3rm7q.jpg
i3rm8g.jpg
i3rm8x.jpg
i3rm9j.jpg
i3rm9z.jpg

And the rest from Newscom

i3rmeb.jpg
i3rmew.jpg
i3rmfd.jpg
i3rmg4.jpg
i3rmgl.jpg

liking his style, thanks tbhrc:)

Seriously, that outfit is totally sexy on him. He looks so hot. His hair looks a bit fuller. The scarf, the V-neck sweater thing, the pants, it all totally works for him. All I can say is, Wow, watch out, Wills, and move over, Andrea! There's a new hottie at The Palace!

he looks tall. how tall is he? very good looking guy.

I think Pierre is at least 6'2, if not 6'3.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Seriously, that outfit is totally sexy on him. He looks so hot. His hair looks a bit fuller. The scarf, the V-neck sweater thing, the pants, it all totally works for him. All I can say is, Wow, watch out, Wills, and move over, Andrea! There's a new hottie at The Palace!

No kidding! I don't like the white jean part, but still, I think you're right...Andrea and William watch out!

Any idea who the girl he is with is?

I wonder what he's doing in Paris.
Is he at school?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is he seriously wearing white jeans? Because if so, I will be very disapointed. They went out with 1982.

Actually, his jeans look like like a very faded blue, but there is an odd pattern on them that makes them look dated...that, I don't understand (WHO is their stylist...they need to fire this person!). I, too, wonder who he is with (go Pierre!!:p ;) ) - it seems, until recently, he's not been truly linked to anyone, so hopefully he's enjoying his gap year, and has found a new love interest! As far as "Royal" families go, I find the Grimaldis faaaaaar more interesting and attractive (less uptight) than the Windsors. I think Wils and Harry are attractive in an obvious way, but I find the semi-exotic features of the Casiraghis much more appealing.:)

woohoo pierre!!! totally gorgeous! great skin, great style, great smile... and way to go with the femme fatale, pierre! :p nobody would have guessed that you used to be the nerdiest-(albeit, in a cute way)-looking casiraghi some years ago.

No question the Casiraghi Trio outdo the Windsor boys in looks by far. Wills is not handsome, in my opinion. I only said "watch out, Wills" because everyone else in the world seems to think he's some sort of hottie. ;) Harry is ok looking, though, but I still agree with Moby and mia and whoever else stated the point that Pierre is a lot better looking than those two princes who are presently dating two gals named Chelsy and Kate. :) William is tall, I like that, but his looks (in his face) don't do anything for me, and I think Harry is just ok.

As for the white pants, I don't think it matters about being outdated. Trends tend to revive themselves. Things go away, then they come back several years later. who knows, maybe white pants are on the way back. :confused:

Danm hes fineee...i used to think he was soo ugly with all his curly hair but this new look is soo gorgez

OMG he is so hot!!! And so stylish
I just love his smile...I`d love to be the lucky girl who is with him

i don't think we should be worried about the white pants as they seem to be very faded blue jeans which are the most legit kind of jeans. :)

it's great to see the former ugly duckling of the family turn into a swan! hehehe.

moby said:
i don't think we should be worried about the white pants as they seem to be very faded blue jeans which are the most legit kind of jeans. :)

Glad that they are faded, and not actual white jeans...

moby said:
it's great to see the former ugly duckling of the family turn into a swan! hehehe.

lol, yep! I don't really think he was ever an ugly duckling, but he definitely has gotten much more handsome.:)

I think that the paparrazzi now find Pierre attractive enough to be photographed without a Charlotte or an Andrea in tow.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Besides, it appears as though Andrea is going bald. Every country with a royal family needs a royal hunk.

andrea going bald? what? if anyone is going bald it is Prince William. Maybe Andrea will cut some of his hair and make him a wig.

Last edited:
where are the paparazii when you need them? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom