Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did pierre graduate from high School in 2005?,
Do they graduate when their 17 in France?

i think he already graduated from high school but i dont think hes gone to university yet. it looks like hes taking a year off

Do you graduate from high school when your 17 in France?

only if you're gifted started school early.most people are 18 +

Pierres
astological sign is Virgo the virgin but don't worry most of them arent virgins, most of their raltionships are mainly for the sexual aspect of it. Virgos the males are mainly most of them bachelors going from having new women each week, so maybe will see Pierre as the only unmarried one of the Casiraghis, having too many girlfriends. Virgos all virgos highly value cleanliness and purity often taking showers twice daily putting on purfume, washing their clothes, cleaningh their house and cars all the time washing their hands value personel hygeine very much. They also value taking care of themselves by eating right and exercising, and their physicall apperance is very important to them. So Pierre is most likley this way and I have always had a very clean pure feelings energy you get about him when you see him in the photograpahs and I'm sure even more in real life. Because remeber Virgo is the virgin which virgin means being very clean and pure, but for the sexual aspect guess what isn't it weird its just the oppossite, they value sex and they always want it and havy many girfriends biyfriends, and like I said again they are mainly in the realtionship for sex pure sex, they have voracious sexual appetites. Also Virgos are better looking sign, You can defintley see it in him extremley sexxy handsome cute finnee hott!!!

Last edited:
Yeah he had a messy look which was very attractive I like it neat too. Also his astrological sign is
Virgo it is an Earth sign, Capicorn, Taurus,Virgo are all earth signs, which means practical, stability, smart, peaceful, studious, down to earth. Virgo's as I say again are very strict and kempt definent when it comes to cleaniness and purity taking care of themselves being very clean, bathing alot probably too much eating right taking care of their body by exercising, and they really obsess over their apperence how they look. They not only want to be clean on the outside but the inside as well, they do that by getting things organized often writing every single detail down to know for sure and listening to music to keep their minds clean clear and happy, their very strong healthy people emotionally spiritually phisically and oh yes above the most mentally strong. There very smart and studious down to earth funny great sense of humor people, fun to be around, and lots most thing is a know fact alot of the Virgo males are bachelors.

I often refrain from saying things like, "OMG Pierre is so hot" because I'm afraid that he'll stumble upon these forums and get freaked out or worse, big-headed.

Just saying...

Besides, isn't it obvious?

paca said:
only if you're gifted started school early.most people are 18 +

I'm actually surprised we haven't had any sort of confirmation he took the bac already, although certainly we can assume he has. He might be in some sort of gap year, as Charlotte and Andrea supposedly each took a year off as well before commencing their higher educations.

serenity said:
I often refrain from saying things like, "OMG Pierre is so hot" because I'm afraid that he'll stumble upon these forums and get freaked out or worse, big-headed.

Just saying...

Besides, isn't it obvious?

Actually, I remember hearing awhile back that he actually did read these sort of things. Its probably just a rumor, though.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Actually, I remember hearing awhile back that he actually did read these sort of things. Its probably just a rumor, though.

It probably was a rumor. I don't think he has ever stumbled upon this site before as I don't think it has ever been mentioned in a publication (magazine, newspaper, ect.). However I do remember a curtain somebody around these boards did send a Christmas card to Monaco royals with the message: "From members of theroyalforums" so if he got a chance to read it he could have taken a peek at the boards...:eek:

But most likely not.:D

JPhinala said:
Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!

Dear JPhinala,

Surely Caroline's children speak fluently many languages as French (native tongue), English (by Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III), Italian (his father Stefano), and some German (by Ersnt August) and Spanish!

As you can remark, the Belgian Royal Family also have many languages to speak perfectly: French, Dutch, English, German... because Belgium had 3 official languages: French, Dutch and German and a plus English for international market and the Capital of Europe (Bruxelles). Exactly as me, I speak more than 4 languages :) so I'm belgian... ;)

Last edited:
serenity said:
What do the Casiraghis do for the major holidays?

And, has Pierre ever been to the States? It seems like Charlotte and Andrea have, but I don't think I've seen any pictures of Pierre in the States.

Yes Pierre have been in the United States when he was a young child with his brother and her sister during holidays with her mother Caroline, Prince Albert and his grandfather Prince Rainier III in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida but it was a long time ago! :) I think end of october 1993-1994 (after the Gala Princess Grace Fondation in New York):)

paca said:
that is not entirely true. In MC they used to send signed pics to people who would try to contact Steph ( have a look in the signature link and you'll see how many signed pics they do send out). They might not send out signed pics from the trio, but I think they are still doing it for PA. He most certainly gives signatures as I have personally watched him do it and I actually got mail (with signature of Caro and 2 little silver saint medals) without ever asking for it: they do send a congrat letter to every parent who has their child born in hospital.;) :D

I totally agree with Paca because I have received the signature mail of the Princess Caroline a few years ago (before her wedding with Ersnt August) I was so very glad :D
I will send again to her next year but a very special for her birthday (50th) Oh my GOD :D

Regards,
Johan

OMG he is soo hot!!!Pierre was born to broke my heart!:p

mariacris said:
OMG he is soo hot!!!Pierre was born to broke my heart!:p
ME TOO I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM HERE ON THE FORUMS TAKE A LOOK ON HOW MANY TIMES I SAID IT.

De La Cruza said:
ME TOO I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM HERE ON THE FORUMS TAKE A LOOK ON HOW MANY TIMES I SAID IT.

Yes I know...:D But what cand I say?!He is HOT!That's the true...Bawere Andrea there is a new man in town....:p :D

Well now it's my turn. Ahem;

"Pierre is hot!"

mariacris said:
Yes I know...:D But what cand I say?!He is HOT!That's the true...Bawere Andrea there is a new man in town....:p :D
YES I ALWAYS HAVE YOUEVER SEEN THOSE MONACO POOL PICS FROM THIS SUMMER TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE,THOSE WILL MAKE YOUR HEART MELT AND SCREAM OH MY GOD HE IS SO FINNNEEE!!!

Definately De La Cruza. I was strictly for Andrea but now it's Pierre I want. LOL

BeatrixFan said:
Definately De La Cruza. I was strictly for Andrea but now it's Pierre I want. LOL
yes me too, Beatrix I was looking at your profile and it said that you were a male is that really true?

Hi Beatrixfan I Have Nothing Against Homosexuality But You Were Agreeing That Pierre Is So Hot And You Changed Your Mind Over From Andrea, So Also Is It True Are You Homosexual Gay Which I Don't Care I Accept All People In This I Would Just Like To Know Thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom