Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice said:
Thanks for that Tosca.Except from the big photos there are also four small in the second page of the mag.Is he kissing her in the 2nd small one or not?I can't see all the details...:confused:

Can someone scan them?

Is Pierre taller than Andrea? or the same height because the younger ones usually get taller than the older ones. Pierre is the male La Femme Fatalle to me well El Fetalle in Spanish I think my second language

Does anyone know if Pierre speaks English, Spanish or Italian?

my instinct says that pierre is going to be even more gorgeous in the years to come, much like his father would have looked like, and unlike his brother whose beauty diminished considerably as he grew older.

can't wait. :p

omg just then i was taking a walk in the park when i saw a soccer player that looked like Pierre...as you can imagine i turned around for a second glance and stood there with my mouth hanging open and goggling like a nutcase hehehe x)

oh can someone make a big scan of the magazine it would be very much appreciatd ^^

Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!

JPhinala said:
Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!

Well, if you consider where he lives and where he's from, and also his parental background, it all seems only natural that he would speak so many languages. His grandmother was American, he splits his time between Monaco, France, and Germany and he has his fun in Italy. It also helps that Monaguesque citizens speak all of those languages as well. I could put in a word about how Americans wouldn't really see that as normal, but I think I've said enough.

Sorry to ask so many questions, but where does Pierre live most of the year? Thanks for all of the help, you guys.

That would be really neat! I wish my cousins were so well-connected. :)

He might also have learned Monegasques since his grandfather was very much into promoting the local language, which is actually taught to every pupil in school from the age of 3 (as is English). So a child growing up in Monaco can easily speak 4 languages naturally and if the parents have another heritage, you can add those as well.

Damn Pierre is fine if I could he would be all mine.I think you would all agree ladies. That also rimes what I just said

Theres this one photo that will sure take your breaath away of pierre you maybe have already seen it. I'll see if it works If I can get it up, if it does'nt it does'nt

Ah shoot it dosent come up. Remember what I just said. Damn Pierre is so fine if I could he'd be mine. I think you would all agree ladies.
Also What I said just rimes.

Reply to what I said , and never forget abot what I just said.

Do you think if I sent a letter to Pierre at the Palais Grimaldi it would be foreward to him? If not where should I send it? Thanks

JPhinala said:
Do you think if I sent a letter to Pierre at the Palais Grimaldi it would be foreward to him? If not where should I send it? Thanks
You can indeed send this letter to the Palais Princier. This is the official way to contact the family. The webpage of Libello Monaco advises people to do so

-> Link

The adress: Palais Princier
Place du Palais
98000 Monaco

... you could adress this letter to Mme Véronique Simian ( secrétaire particulière de la Princesse Caroline )

Last edited:
JPhinala said:

You must be brave to want to send a letter to Pierre. I'd be too embarrased to send a royal a letter because I wouldn't know what to say and wouldn't want to sound like a silly fan girl or even worst a stalker!

Good luck getting through to Pierre!:)

sebastian said:
You can indeed send this letter to the Palais Princier. This is the official way to contact the family. The webpage of Libello Monaco advises people to do so

-> Link

Place du Palais
89000 Monaco

... you could adress this letter to Mme Véronique Simian ( secrétaire particulière de la Princesse Caroline )

Thanks! I almosr sent it somwhere else!

grim_lady said:
You must be brave to want to send a letter to Pierre. I'd be too embarrased to send a royal a letter because I wouldn't know what to say and wouldn't want to sound like a silly fan girl or even worst a stalker!

I sent a letter to Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg too. (Actually I sent her an invitation to a school dance.) She declined to respond. ;)

I used to be affraid of sending letters to famous people but then I realised that the worst they can do is not respond! If I got a rude letter I'd give it to the press and if I got a polite distanced responce I'd freak with excitment! So I pretty much can't 'loose.' Thanks for the good wishes.

hmm, maybe they dont know how? i doubt they are taught what to do when they receive fanmail because i cant imagine them getting too much

grim_lady said:

Yes, I know what are you talking about.:) I wanted to write a letter to HM Queen Elizabeth II and I actually wrote it but when I reread it, I felt like I was that very silly fan girl, so I never sent it.

Yes, I know that feeling... I also wanted to write a letter to Princess Grace when I was young and so did I, but when I reread it I felt really stupid, and wondered if it would have ever reached her or any of her secretaries would have been sneering at me, so I tore it up.
Good luck JPhinala!

Thanks for all the support everyone! I REALLY appreciate it! After all I need all the good luck I can get! :)

sebastian said:
Place du Palais
89000 Monaco

Sorry to correct, but the postal code is 98000 ( I know it's in the link, but jus to make sure) I think though that I would address it to the service du prince who is usually handling that sort of thing. Carolines secretary has other things to do. The service du prince has more employees , so you are more likely to have some sort of response. (probaly a signed pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom