Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you people think Pierre looks Italian like I said in Charlotte Casiraghhi current events, about him and his brother, they look German Dutch, Scandinavian, the only reason why in northern Italy their fair people because of all the different Germanic and some Scandinavian tribes who setteled their, so Stefano has that Germanic blood in him thats where he got blonde hair blue eyes from light skin from and his height, so they do have Germanic blood in them

I also think Pierre is one of the hottest guys I've ever seen,have any of you guys seen him without his shirt in his swimming trunks out in the pool or ocean I have, WOW, THATS HOW I LIKE MY GUYS BUILT AND LOOK LIKE TALL SKINNY WITH MUCSLE DEFINITION, AND THE FACE AND EVEN THE BODY ALSO AGAIN WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HOT HE IS.

yOU GIRLS SHOULD SEE THE MONACO POOL PICS OVER THE SUMMER HE WAS OVER THERE SWIMMING, O'H MY GOD HE'S SO FIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE,HOT

sebastian said:
He's a law student in Paris.
Really Sebastian???Where did you heard that?Pierre a law student in Paris...Wow!

Beatrice said:
Really Sebastian???Where did you heard that?Pierre a law student in Paris...Wow!
Wow does that mean he did really well in his BAC? my French friend use to study law and he says Law is a competitive course and difficult to get into...

Beatrice said:

My cousin and some soccer pal both living in Monaco told me as we were talking about how summer and fall was in Monaco. They spend evenings from time to time with Pierre, his siblings and others at the Jimmyz or the Sass Café.

hillary_nugent said:
Wow does that mean he did really well in his BAC? my French friend use to study law and he says Law is a competitive course and difficult to get into...
I was impressed to read that he's a law student.He must have had good marks/results at his BAC to succeed in a Parisian University.I did it too that's why i study Economics at Dauphine but i failed at the HEC's entrance exams.It's a Grande Ecole like the ENS Charlotte wants to go but only for administration,econometrics,etc.I wish them good luck with their studies.
Sebastian thanks a lot for the information!!!

Last edited:
hillary_nugent said:
Well, he definetely did better then his brother who failed it the first time around.

paca said:
Well, he definetely did better then his brother who failed it the first time around.
I totally agree Paca.Sorry for being out of topic but speaking for Andrea i was always wondering why he chose Canada.I'm sure he could find something good in France or Great Britain.:confused: Anyway let's hope that they'll find their way.

I don't think Pierre has taken his BAC yet, he does this year, right. In France and other places in Europe they start preparing you for your career early in life, much different than the US

Trust me he can't study law without a BAC at least at a French University(I don't know what's happening at the American University in Paris).Charlotte had her results(it was tres bien)one month before she turned 18.I'm not sure but I think he had his bac exams last July.

I'm not sure, but I think they actually menioned it in the local paper. But I might be mistaken.

I know what he can and can't do what I am saying is in Europe they start specializing students in their career much earlier than in the US. I went to a French University and now attend an American university, there are a lot of differences, that's all I am saying.

That is true. When you start here, you have to know straight away what you want to do. No mucking around trying this class and that. If you want tochange classes you actually have to assign for a different course of studies. IN the UK they are a little easier, though not much, since they have to be somewhat compatible to a European standard in order to encourage students from other countries to come over and most wouldn't do it (or couldn't due to lack of funding) if that would mean that they would "loose" time over it and could not integrate a year abroad into their course of studies.

kittencrews said:
I know what he can and can't do what I am saying is in Europe they start specializing students in their career much earlier than in the US. I went to a French University and now attend an American university, there are a lot of differences, that's all I am saying.
It seems it was a misunderstanding i hope you're not upset or something..:confused:

I don't understand this talk about bac's. What are they? How are they scored?

A Bac is kinda like the SAT, ACT, or the A and O levels. They test you on your skills and what you know to decide where you should go after grade school.

sebastian said:
My cousin and some soccer pal both living in Monaco told me as we were talking about how summer and fall was in Monaco. They spend evenings from time to time with Pierre, his siblings and others at the Jimmyz or the Sass Café.

OMG! If I were you, I would become great friends with that cousin.

I think she means to become great friends with your cousin so that you could get close to Pierre.

kaydura0717 said:
I think she means to become great friends with your cousin so that you could get close to Pierre.

She wants to become great friends with my cousin? Well, I'm great friends with my cousin, he's my cousin after all ;):)

Toledo said:
Could it be the excesive sun damage? I think baldness is being passed by the female line. Grace's father had hair loss, right? :confused:

Yes, and so did Stefano. He'd lost a noticeable amount of hair by the time of his death at such a young age.

I hope that if Andrea and Pierre do start losing hair, they will be as dignified about it as their uncle Albert, and simply cut it short and neat, without trying to conceal or comb over.

On the other hand, Rainier lost some hair but only at the temples, a slight male pattern baldness. So maybe Caroline's boys will inherit that.

paca said:
If I remember correctly the muslim godparent is the iranian wife (Maryam) of one the sons (Rolf) of Gunter Sachs. And I don't think she still is a muslim. Besides I am not sure whether the church would accept a muslim godparent, since as a godparent you are also supposed to watch over the childs christian faith...on the other hand she was unlike the casiraghis baptisted to protestant rites I think and they are more lax in that respect.

I do not think that you can be godparent of a Christian if you are not christian yourself. Baptism or Christening means the babys (adult's) entrance into the house of God-Christ, so how the godfather could be nonchristian ?
I'm not aware about protestands, but in Orthodoxs or Catholics this is impossible.
Some story rings me a bell, it was not an avoided scandal about a muslim or jew godfather chosen for Dutch baby Amalia-Catharina?? Does someone remember something??? It was a big story I think, :confused: but what???

I think that was Prince laurent in Belgium who wanted to have the son of the late Shah as godparent for his daughter.

paca said:
I think that was Prince laurent in Belgium who wanted to have the son of the late Shah as godparent for his daughter.

THANKS, you are right. And Prince Reza is for SURE muslim. So what happened finally?? Did the church accept him as godfather?

Appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA2000
pierre9zp.png

Tosca said:
Appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA2000
pierre9zp.png

Thanks for that Tosca.Except from the big photos there are also four small in the second page of the mag.Is he kissing her in the 2nd small one or not?I can't see all the details...:confused:

Beatrice said:
Thanks for that Tosca.Except from the big photos there are also four small in the second page of the mag.Is he kissing her in the 2nd small one or not?I can't see all the details...:confused:

No, that small picture is the one from earlier when he took a driving course, remember? He's not kissing her, no. No no no. =)

It would be nicer if the print were legible, but ah, I'm happy with the photos anyway.

EDIT: I tried to translate the little blurb that was on novella2000's website, and it started off talking about Pierre's haircut and how he's now a hot boy, and how many girls from ALL OVER the world have started to fall in love with him. I think they're talking about us because it also went on to say, apart from the VIRTUAL world, he's popular with the girls. The artice ends with "Will it be love?"

By the way, the article also says that Pierre lives and studies in Paris.

Last edited:
fandesacs2003 said:
THANKS, you are right. And Prince Reza is for SURE muslim. So what happened finally?? Did the church accept him as godfather?
nope, and neither did the Belgians. That's why he joked after the birth of his twins, but you might want to read that up in the twin thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom