The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

He probably is a lefty. There aren't too many lefty royals, now are there?

Old 01-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
He probably is a lefty. There aren't too many lefty royals, now are there?
for a second there i thought you meant politically lefty:p i thought "whoa, i think most euopean royals are pretty left wing."

but anyway...i'm not aware of any lefthanded royalty. pierre must be a rare bread.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Nobility

Prince William is also a lefty.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Courtier

i think pierre is using contacts...

that pic somebody posted earlier, the one with the tux and the champagne flute and the lefty hand in use? the flash of the camera reflected off his eyes...happens to my pics all the time (i use them) and to most people i know who are wearing contacts...

Old 01-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Really? I never noticed that.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Really? I never noticed that.
Me neither! But at least it gives me hope that Pierre might one day start wearing glasses again!
Old 01-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
Me neither! But at least it gives me hope that Pierre might one day start wearing glasses again!
He probably does at home when he's too lazy to put the contacts on...lol
Old 01-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Aristocracy

haha, i miss pierres glasses too but he is still hot without them... i haven't been to these forums in a while but wow pierre is as hot as ever =) his gf is one lucky girl!
Old 01-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
i think pierre is using contacts...

that pic somebody posted earlier, the one with the tux and the champagne flute and the lefty hand in use? the flash of the camera reflected off his eyes...happens to my pics all the time (i use them) and to most people i know who are wearing contacts...
I noticed that too. That would make perfect sense now. :)

I think he looks handsome with or without glasses.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
He probably does at home when he's too lazy to put the contacts on...lol
If we could only get pics of him then!
Old 01-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Aristocracy

haha, well perhaps pierre will get an eye infection (lets hope not though) and then he will be forced to wear his glasses in public... and maybe the paparazzi will catch him then
Old 01-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Commoner

I happen to think he is gorgeouse with out his glasses! Any pics of pierre?Dose he have a girlfriend? I heard he had on from the States!
Old 01-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Commoner

How come Pirerre and the rest of the clam dont have body gaurds dont they like have Billions of dollars what if like some one kidnapps them and hold them for ransom?
Old 01-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Gentry

lol, billions of dollars. They're a rich family, of course, but they aren't billionaires at all! Maybe Prince Albert is, because of his real estate. But I'm sure Caroline isn't!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke111
How come Pirerre and the rest of the clam dont have body gaurds dont they like have Billions of dollars what if like some one kidnapps them and hold them for ransom?
Old 01-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

they do have bodyguards I think Stephanie and all 3 of her children have bodyguards I would think the casiraghi trio has them.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Commoner

Oh ok any one know any thing new about the holw Pierre and the girl friend thing?
Old 01-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've never seen them with bodyguards.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Commoner

So.....tjey dont have billions like millions then? If so how high up their r the do yall think? Has any one heard about the Pierre has a GF thing dieing to know! Has he ever had an African American GF? I think I rembering hearing her name was Zera maybe not though!
Old 01-05-2006, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke111
So.....tjey dont have billions like millions then? If so how high up their r the do yall think? Has any one heard about the Pierre has a GF thing dieing to know! Has he ever had an African American GF? I think I rembering hearing her name was Zera maybe not though!
African American girlfriend? Maybe African, or black, yes, but I doubt she could have been American.
Maybe. I know for sure there is a black woman of their acquaintance who hangs out with them, but she seems like a much older woman, and I don't know, maybe she is French or Monegasque. I do not think (well, I seriously doubt) she is African American. But in any case, I never had the impression she was Pierre's girlfriend. She seems quite a bit older than even Andrea, perhaps in her 30s, or maybe late 20s.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I know for sure there is a black woman of their acquaintance who hangs out with them, but she seems like a much older woman, and I don't know, maybe she is French or Monegasque. I do not think (well, I seriously doubt) she is African American. But in any case, I never had the impression she was Pierre's girlfriend. She seems quite a bit older than even Andrea, perhaps in her 30s, or maybe late 20s.
I think i know who you are talking about...is she the dark skin woman that appeared at a few monaco grand prix races with them a few times? isn't she one of their godmother? one of them has a muslim godmother i think it's this woman =)