Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, I think that she was from the UK or something but could of been a roumor? Dose any one have a link to a video or some thing that u can hear Pierre Talking in?

Yea I think she was from the UK. But enough of that any new pics of Pierre? Any links to a video where u can hear his voice or something? Latley though!

To hillary_nugent:

No problem!:)

To brooke111:
As for the talks of Pierre's girlfriend being a twin and such I've also never heard of this. Was he supposed to have been dating her last year ('05) or was it even earlier than that? Seeing as how I've started a website about Pierre I'm sure I could figure out who this girl is through images...

Last edited:
He looks ... wow! no words! I love his style and defitely he looks better with short hair. What he does? I mean, he study or something? or is he in a gap year?

I believe that Pierre has started is first year of collage.

Hillary_nuget:

Umm I think in 05 maybe 04 some where around their! Not entirerly sure though. What is your web site?

brooke111 said:
Hillary_nuget:

Umm I think in 05 maybe 04 some where around their! Not entirerly sure though. What is your web site?

Actually that was my post ;). The yahoo group is here (the main website is down). As for the images I sort of have an idea of what girl you're talking about.

hillary_nugent said:
I think i know who you are talking about...is she the dark skin woman that appeared at a few monaco grand prix races with them a few times? isn't she one of their godmother? one of them has a muslim godmother i think it's this woman =)

Alexandra is the one with the Muslim godmother. :) Yes, I think we were thinking of the same woman. She has often been at the Monaco grand prix.

harley said:
I think i remember that woman, she is a singer. i once saw her in a magazine and she was singing and wanted charlotte to sing too. ;-)

Yeah, I think the one we are talking about is the same as the woman you refer to here. As Michelle said, she does seem to be close to the whole family. So she's from the UK? I thought maybe she was Monegasque, for some reason. It doesn't really matter. Actually, I think her name is known. I saw it somewhere else on these forums. I don't remember, of course. But she is sort of famous I think.

Well, despite what the press tries to imply (that there is something unsavory about dark-skinned people, all races and natioanlities have unsavory characters associated), it hasn't troubled the Grimaldis, which is why we love them. Appointing someone as a Godparent (if that part is true) implies a huge amount of trust you have in that individual - if anything happens to you, you are trusting the life of your child with this preson. How many other Royal families would dare to condescend.....Do Charles and Camilla have any non-white friends?

harley said:
I think i remember that woman, she is a singer. i once saw her in a magazine and she was singing and wanted charlotte to sing too. ;-)

You're right - there is a picture in the Charlotte section of the Worldroots site.

Horseygal said:
Well, despite what the press tries to imply (that there is something unsavory about dark-skinned people, all races and natioanlities have unsavory characters associated), it hasn't troubled the Grimaldis, which is why we love them. Appointing someone as a Godparent (if that part is true) implies a huge amount of trust you have in that individual - if anything happens to you, you are trusting the life of your child with this preson. How many other Royal families would dare to condescend.....Do Charles and Camilla have any non-white friends?

I don't know about Charles and Camilla, but Alexandra's godmother who is Muslim is not the same person as the black singer that we are talking about who often goes to the Monaco grand prix and entertained and tried to get Char to sing at the Mikimoto gala of December 2001. The Muslim godmother and the black singer are two different people. Sorry, I just wanted to clarify this, as in my prior post I don't think it was clear.
I agree that European royals (on the continent, that is) tend to be more progressive and much more open than the British. I am sure the Windsors have a few non-white friends (not a lot, but perhaps they do have a handful or so), but I don't remember any of the major royals of Britain having any non-white godparents. It's very sad that the world in general is white-dominated and whites tend to socialize with whites, even if they do allow the occasional exception "to keep up the appearance of equality".

the woman who coaxed charlotte into singing at the mikimoto gala in 2001 was dorothy umukoro, accdg to hello magazine... the moslem woman who's godmother to alexandra is maryam sachs.

moby said:
the woman who coaxed charlotte into singing at the mikimoto gala in 2001 was dorothy umukoro, accdg to hello magazine... the moslem woman who's godmother to alexandra is maryam sachs.

Yeah, thanks Moby. I knew someone around here must know the singer's name at the very least.

ally_cooper said:
He looks ... wow! no words! I love his style and defitely he looks better with short hair. What he does? I mean, he study or something? or is he in a gap year?

I think he is taking a year off before going to a university.

Horseygal said:
If I remember correctly the muslim godparent is the iranian wife (Maryam) of one the sons (Rolf) of Gunter Sachs. And I don't think she still is a muslim. Besides I am not sure whether the church would accept a muslim godparent, since as a godparent you are also supposed to watch over the childs christian faith...on the other hand she was unlike the casiraghis baptisted to protestant rites I think and they are more lax in that respect.

ups, sorry for double info. Didn't notice the other post before.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Alexandra is the one with the Muslim godmother. :) Yes, I think we were thinking of the same woman. She has often been at the Monaco grand prix.
This woman sounds about right =) is she the woman in the picture posted? =)

i've been a fan of Pierre for a few years now and i've never heard of Zera...is this recent gossip? lol

I know that Louise Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo was the girlfriend of Pierre (in 2004/2005). But I'm not sure if she's his girlfriend now. Do you know something about this? (I'm sorry about my English).

She's born in December 1984 and she's also the best friend of his sister, Charlotte.

Honestly i don't think that she and Charlotte are friends anymore because Charlotte is often seen with other friends:MC Maillot,Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo who is Andrea's girlfriend but not Valentine.To be honest i miss them together i thought they were really close but when Charlotte stoped horse riding practises we had no photos from Val.Of course i don't know her but i think she was nice she was very vivid...She wasn't at Charlotte's 18th birthday party in Monaco so i believe they stoped being friends-the last time we saw Val and Charlotte together was at the 2004 Grand Prix D'Amerique in Paris

Royalsa said:
She's born in December 1984 and she's also the best friend of his sister, Charlotte.

I believe Valentine was born in January 1984. I thought it was December initially but I was corrected. There's a Pozzo di borgo genealogy site where Val is listed and her birthday there says January ??, 1984. The date is on there, but I have forgotten what it is.

i remember there were pictures of them looking really close but then nothing came out of it supposedly... does pierre like older women then?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Honestly, I haven't heard anything about her since they basically broke up.

Well, perhaps Valentine was using Charlotte to gain some noteriety in the media. Yes, she's already extremely wealthy, but she's not in the limelight without her association with Char and the Grimaldis. She probably quickly figured out that a romance with Andrea was out of the question, but Pierre was young and impressionable. I don't believe they ever actually dated - usually, when they were photographed it was in conjunction with Char and some horse-related event (including some of the evening celebrations). Perhaps when Charlotte stopped riding professionally, they had less in common - Char seems intellegent, down-to-earth, and sweet; Valentine struck me as an attention-seeking person. Maybe, as Pierre matured, he lost interest, too, or figured out he was being used.....who knows.....either way, she's out.

Any thoughts about what Pierre is doing now,after his bac exams?Was he enrolled somewhere or not..?I wish he follows Charlotte's steps..!

Horseygal said:
Well, perhaps Valentine was using Charlotte to gain some noteriety in the media. Yes, she's already extremely wealthy, but she's not in the limelight without her association with Char and the Grimaldis. She probably quickly figured out that a romance with Andrea was out of the question, but Pierre was young and impressionable. I don't believe they ever actually dated - usually, when they were photographed it was in conjunction with Char and some horse-related event (including some of the evening celebrations). Perhaps when Charlotte stopped riding professionally, they had less in common - Char seems intellegent, down-to-earth, and sweet; Valentine struck me as an attention-seeking person. Maybe, as Pierre matured, he lost interest, too, or figured out he was being used.....who knows.....either way, she's out.

I never thought of Val that way.

Beatrice said:
Any thoughts about what Pierre is doing now,after his bac exams?Was he enrolled somewhere or not..?I wish he follows Charlotte's steps..!

He's a law student in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom