Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
He probably is a lefty. There aren't too many lefty royals, now are there?

for a second there i thought you meant politically lefty:p i thought "whoa, i think most euopean royals are pretty left wing."

but anyway...i'm not aware of any lefthanded royalty. pierre must be a rare bread.

i think pierre is using contacts...

that pic somebody posted earlier, the one with the tux and the champagne flute and the lefty hand in use? the flash of the camera reflected off his eyes...happens to my pics all the time (i use them) and to most people i know who are wearing contacts... ;)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Really? I never noticed that.

Me neither! But at least it gives me hope that Pierre might one day start wearing glasses again!:D

grim_lady said:
Me neither! But at least it gives me hope that Pierre might one day start wearing glasses again!:D
He probably does at home when he's too lazy to put the contacts on...lol

haha, i miss pierres glasses too but he is still hot without them... i haven't been to these forums in a while but wow pierre is as hot as ever =) his gf is one lucky girl!

moby said:
i think pierre is using contacts...

that pic somebody posted earlier, the one with the tux and the champagne flute and the lefty hand in use? the flash of the camera reflected off his eyes...happens to my pics all the time (i use them) and to most people i know who are wearing contacts... ;)

I noticed that too. That would make perfect sense now. :)

I think he looks handsome with or without glasses.

haha, well perhaps pierre will get an eye infection (lets hope not though) and then he will be forced to wear his glasses in public... and maybe the paparazzi will catch him then

I happen to think he is gorgeouse with out his glasses! Any pics of pierre?Dose he have a girlfriend? I heard he had on from the States!

How come Pirerre and the rest of the clam dont have body gaurds dont they like have Billions of dollars what if like some one kidnapps them and hold them for ransom?

lol, billions of dollars. They're a rich family, of course, but they aren't billionaires at all! Maybe Prince Albert is, because of his real estate. But I'm sure Caroline isn't!!!

brooke111 said:
How come Pirerre and the rest of the clam dont have body gaurds dont they like have Billions of dollars what if like some one kidnapps them and hold them for ransom?

they do have bodyguards I think Stephanie and all 3 of her children have bodyguards I would think the casiraghi trio has them.

Oh ok any one know any thing new about the holw Pierre and the girl friend thing?

So.....tjey dont have billions like millions then? If so how high up their r the do yall think? Has any one heard about the Pierre has a GF thing dieing to know! Has he ever had an African American GF? I think I rembering hearing her name was Zera maybe not though!

brooke111 said:
So.....tjey dont have billions like millions then? If so how high up their r the do yall think? Has any one heard about the Pierre has a GF thing dieing to know! Has he ever had an African American GF? I think I rembering hearing her name was Zera maybe not though!

African American girlfriend? Maybe African, or black, yes, but I doubt she could have been American.
Maybe. I know for sure there is a black woman of their acquaintance who hangs out with them, but she seems like a much older woman, and I don't know, maybe she is French or Monegasque. I do not think (well, I seriously doubt) she is African American. But in any case, I never had the impression she was Pierre's girlfriend. She seems quite a bit older than even Andrea, perhaps in her 30s, or maybe late 20s.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I know for sure there is a black woman of their acquaintance who hangs out with them, but she seems like a much older woman, and I don't know, maybe she is French or Monegasque. I do not think (well, I seriously doubt) she is African American. But in any case, I never had the impression she was Pierre's girlfriend. She seems quite a bit older than even Andrea, perhaps in her 30s, or maybe late 20s.
I think i know who you are talking about...is she the dark skin woman that appeared at a few monaco grand prix races with them a few times? isn't she one of their godmother? one of them has a muslim godmother i think it's this woman =)

are there any pictures of her? i remember some mention of her before as well...

Are you guys talking about the woman in this image?:
jqrkwi.jpg

(source: corbis)

Last edited:
grim_lady said:
Are you guys talking about the woman in this image?:

(source: corbis)
YEah that's the woman i'm talking about...thanks for the pic grim_lady =)

Oh....That lady can't be Pierre's girlfriend Look at her!Maybe is a friend of Caroline!But Pierre's girlfriend...No way!!She's too....old...:D

Those pictures are old, I am very doubtful that is Pierre's girlfriend, I have seen other pictures of her with the family. One of her and Andrea eating lunch.

She a family-friend, Don't remember her name, but she's a friend of the whole family.

I think i remember that woman, she is a singer. i once saw her in a magazine and she was singing and wanted charlotte to sing too. ;-)

yea I think the lady that Pierre liked was his age and her name was Zera and she was a twin not sure wat she looks like though! UmM any new pic of Pierre?

Isn't Pierre a little cutie? I like him with glasses. Very bookish and sweet.

brooke111 said:
yea I think the lady that Pierre liked was his age and her name was Zera and she was a twin not sure wat she looks like though! UmM any new pic of Pierre?

Interesting...I never heard that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom