The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Since he is a celeb, he was recognized. If he truly was "normal" he would have never gotten in.
True true. It was a given that the photographer hooked up Pierre Casiraghi, son of the Princess of Hanover. Meisel, or whatever his name is, certainly would not have hooked up Joe or Joan Average on the street. :)
I'll bet Char was like, "hey, what's up with this crap? Pierre gets in at the Dior show? What about me?":p

Old 12-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

She was probably given the tickets as a gift in advance.

Old 12-22-2005, 01:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
Interesting. I hadn't heard about this, thanks for finding it and sharing. Which issue of W is it in? (Who's on the cover?)
i don't know her name, i don't have the mag with me now, but i do know this model is married to the lead singer of "WHITE STRIPS" (i think his name is jack white) she is a red head.......it's the november issue, and the section of the mag is called "UNDERCOVER" i think. they didn't add a pic

it's such a small artical, i had the mag for over a week and didn't notice it, until one day i cought a glimps of the name casiraghi and got excited
Old 12-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i don't know her name, i don't have the mag with me now, but i do know this model is married to the lead singer of "WHITE STRIPS" (i think his name is jack white) she is a red head.......it's the november issue, and the section of the mag is called "UNDERCOVER" i think. they didn't add a pic

it's such a small artical, i had the mag for over a week and didn't notice it, until one day i cought a glimps of the name casiraghi and got excited
Thanks for telling me. (I'm going to try and go find it now...that make take a while though:) )

Any recent Pierre news? Do you guys think that there will be new photos of him at Christmas?
Old 12-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Nobility

We might get something of him on a family ski trip.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:39 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
We might get something of him on a family ski trip.
Well then, I can't wait! Too bad they're always bundled up. :o
Old 12-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

What if they go somewhere warm this winter?
Old 12-26-2005, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
What if they go somewhere warm this winter?
I imagine at the moment they are at their house on Lamu. That's a very warm place. :)
Old 12-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hmm...maybe a photographer will find them. That would be intersting.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:19 AM
Aristocracy

Is Pierre left-handed? I saw he holds the glass in the left hand. Like in this pic Click image for larger version

Name:	jh51z7.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	222511
Old 12-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Nobility

I actually find Pierre better looking than Andrea and all of the other princes. Will and Harry IMO are not good looking they just have money. To me Pierre was always good looking even when he had glasses. By the way he uses contacts right?
Old 12-31-2005, 06:21 PM

I think the best thing to do to determine if he's left-handed or right-handed is to look at which wrist he wears his watches on. I am right handed but sometimes hold my drink in my left hand too, so that's not really a good indicator. the Watch thing does not always work but usually is full proof where guys are concerned. Charlotte, as some women do, changes wrist to wear her watch on, so it's hard to tell with her. i've never seen any of the trio write, so we can't tell the obvious way. for some reason I am thinking pierre wears his watches on the right wrist, which might say he is left handed, but I might not remember right. I'll have to look again at some pictures....
Old 12-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
I actually find Pierre better looking than Andrea and all of the other princes. Will and Harry IMO are not good looking they just have money. To me Pierre was always good looking even when he had glasses. By the way he uses contacts right?
I think he does use contacts but since he hasn't been pictured wearing glasses he could have had eye surgery also, although I doubt it.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I heard he had eye surgery.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Nobility

Darn! And I always thought he looked so cute with glasses:(.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

But there is a chance he just uses contacts (I know, I like guys with glasses too!)
Old 01-01-2006, 01:03 AM

Pierre: left handed?

here, he has his watch on his right wrist:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQDpA...90504872747942

here also on the right wrist...
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADpA...90498603304643

And another, right wrist: http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WAD6A...90475866388842

Since most right handed people wear their watches on the left wrist, it would seem that Pierre must be left handed. I am betting that he is.

Source of all these pics: PierreRScasiraghi MSN group
Old 01-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Nobility

Great detective work, Casiraghitrio!:)
Old 01-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
Darn! And I always thought he looked so cute with glasses:(.
Ditto! i love the scholar look on him ^___^
Old 01-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Nobility

With all so many people in favor of Pierre's "glasses look" maybe we should start a petition and send it to Pierre asking that he starts wearing glasses again, if it's not too late that is (eye surgery).:p