The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Serene Highness

OMG he is so hot!!! And so stylish
I just love his smile...I`d love to be the lucky girl who is with him

Old 12-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Courtier

i don't think we should be worried about the white pants as they seem to be very faded blue jeans which are the most legit kind of jeans. :)

it's great to see the former ugly duckling of the family turn into a swan! hehehe.

Old 12-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
i don't think we should be worried about the white pants as they seem to be very faded blue jeans which are the most legit kind of jeans. :)
Glad that they are faded, and not actual white jeans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
it's great to see the former ugly duckling of the family turn into a swan! hehehe.
lol, yep! I don't really think he was ever an ugly duckling, but he definitely has gotten much more handsome.:)
Old 12-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm glad too that they are just really faded. Relieved, in fact.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Commoner

I think that the paparrazzi now find Pierre attractive enough to be photographed without a Charlotte or an Andrea in tow.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Besides, it appears as though Andrea is going bald. Every country with a royal family needs a royal hunk.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:51 PM
princess108105

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Besides, it appears as though Andrea is going bald. Every country with a royal family needs a royal hunk.
andrea going bald? what? if anyone is going bald it is Prince William. Maybe Andrea will cut some of his hair and make him a wig.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I see the thinning out of Andrea's hair in the front. However, it isn't as bad as William.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Aristocracy

No news about Pierre? :(
Old 12-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

where are the paparazii when you need them? :P
Old 12-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe he's being a good boy:)!
Old 12-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Nobility

sorry for this late info but.... did anyone know pierre went to the christian dior show for paris fashion week, i read it in W magazine......it said he quietly came in the back door and sat in the 4th row and photographer steven miesel helped him get a seat because he didn't have a ticket.
sorry if this was already mentioned
Old 12-16-2005, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
sorry for this late info but.... did anyone know pierre went to the christian dior show for paris fashion week, i read it in W magazine......it said he quietly came in the back door and sat in the 4th row and photographer steven miesel helped him get a seat because he didn't have a ticket.
Wow, that sounds crazy. How does the son of the Princess of Hanover show up at a Dior show without a ticket? Pierre might be a minor celeb in the grand scheme of things, but his uncle is a head of state, for crying out loud. His overall world fame might be limited, but his STATUS, come on. Look who his mother is. That just sounds unreal to me.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I can't belive it!
Old 12-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Royal Highness

I wouldn't think it's so impossible. Once Stephanie needed a flight from Paris to Nice and she didn't have a ticket. the plane was full, completely overbooked. As she was ready to take the train then one of her bodyguards told her she could say who she is and she'd surely get a seat on the plane. But she didn't want to bother. So they checked for a seat in a train but that was overbooked too. ... so then she told the staff at the airport who she is and only after she showed her paasport they gave her a seat... and she still felt bad about it because she took someone elses seat ( which is only normal to feel bad about ). But it was urgent for her to go to Monaco, so she did it.

Point is: Why screaming around everywhere that you want to be normal and treated like anyone else if finally you keep insistimng on privileges 'those normal people' wouldn't have.

I guess Pierre sees it this way.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Commoner

Um, it was a CHRISTIAN DIOR Fashion show. It wasn't like he needed to be there.

The only thing I want to say is: where are the photographs?! =)
Old 12-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Wow, that sounds crazy. How does the son of the Princess of Hanover show up at a Dior show without a ticket? Pierre might be a minor celeb in the grand scheme of things, but his uncle is a head of state, for crying out loud. His overall world fame might be limited, but his STATUS, come on. Look who his mother is. That just sounds unreal to me.
You know what - good for him !! I'm sure he's seen through friends and family how deliberately drawing attention to yourself can cause harm, and maybe he just wanted to enjoy the show without incident. In the US, John & Caroline Kennedy (President Kennedy's children) never pulled rank, either - they insisted they be treated like "normal" people, which is actually how they saw themselves....it was the media that made them celebs.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
I see the thinning out of Andrea's hair in the front. However, it isn't as bad as William.
Could it be the excesive sun damage? I think baldness is being passed by the female line. Grace's father had hair loss, right?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Interesting. I hadn't heard about this, thanks for finding it and sharing. Which issue of W is it in? (Who's on the cover?)
Old 12-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Since he is a celeb, he was recognized. If he truly was "normal" he would have never gotten in.