Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for this late info but.... did anyone know pierre went to the christian dior show for paris fashion week, i read it in W magazine......it said he quietly came in the back door and sat in the 4th row and photographer steven miesel helped him get a seat because he didn't have a ticket.
sorry if this was already mentioned

louisgarrel said:
sorry for this late info but.... did anyone know pierre went to the christian dior show for paris fashion week, i read it in W magazine......it said he quietly came in the back door and sat in the 4th row and photographer steven miesel helped him get a seat because he didn't have a ticket.

Wow, that sounds crazy. How does the son of the Princess of Hanover show up at a Dior show without a ticket? Pierre might be a minor celeb in the grand scheme of things, but his uncle is a head of state, for crying out loud. His overall world fame might be limited, but his STATUS, come on. Look who his mother is. That just sounds unreal to me.

louisgarrel said:

I can't belive it! :eek:

I wouldn't think it's so impossible. Once Stephanie needed a flight from Paris to Nice and she didn't have a ticket. the plane was full, completely overbooked. As she was ready to take the train then one of her bodyguards told her she could say who she is and she'd surely get a seat on the plane. But she didn't want to bother. So they checked for a seat in a train but that was overbooked too. ... so then she told the staff at the airport who she is and only after she showed her paasport they gave her a seat... and she still felt bad about it because she took someone elses seat ( which is only normal to feel bad about ). But it was urgent for her to go to Monaco, so she did it.

Point is: Why screaming around everywhere that you want to be normal and treated like anyone else if finally you keep insistimng on privileges 'those normal people' wouldn't have.

I guess Pierre sees it this way.

Um, it was a CHRISTIAN DIOR Fashion show. It wasn't like he needed to be there.

The only thing I want to say is: where are the photographs?! =)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Wow, that sounds crazy. How does the son of the Princess of Hanover show up at a Dior show without a ticket? Pierre might be a minor celeb in the grand scheme of things, but his uncle is a head of state, for crying out loud. His overall world fame might be limited, but his STATUS, come on. Look who his mother is. That just sounds unreal to me.

You know what - good for him !! I'm sure he's seen through friends and family how deliberately drawing attention to yourself can cause harm, and maybe he just wanted to enjoy the show without incident. In the US, John & Caroline Kennedy (President Kennedy's children) never pulled rank, either - they insisted they be treated like "normal" people, which is actually how they saw themselves....it was the media that made them celebs.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I see the thinning out of Andrea's hair in the front. However, it isn't as bad as William.

Could it be the excesive sun damage? I think baldness is being passed by the female line. Grace's father had hair loss, right? :confused:

louisgarrel said:

Interesting. I hadn't heard about this, thanks for finding it and sharing. Which issue of W is it in? (Who's on the cover?)

CasiraghiTrio said:

Since he is a celeb, he was recognized. If he truly was "normal" he would have never gotten in.

Since he is a celeb, he was recognized. If he truly was "normal" he would have never gotten in.

True true. It was a given that the photographer hooked up Pierre Casiraghi, son of the Princess of Hanover. Meisel, or whatever his name is, certainly would not have hooked up Joe or Joan Average on the street. :)
I'll bet Char was like, "hey, what's up with this crap? Pierre gets in at the Dior show? What about me?":p

BeccaLynn07 said:
Interesting. I hadn't heard about this, thanks for finding it and sharing. Which issue of W is it in? (Who's on the cover?)

i don't know her name, i don't have the mag with me now, but i do know this model is married to the lead singer of "WHITE STRIPS" (i think his name is jack white) she is a red head.......it's the november issue, and the section of the mag is called "UNDERCOVER" i think. they didn't add a pic

it's such a small artical, i had the mag for over a week and didn't notice it, until one day i cought a glimps of the name casiraghi and got excited

louisgarrel said:
i don't know her name, i don't have the mag with me now, but i do know this model is married to the lead singer of "WHITE STRIPS" (i think his name is jack white) she is a red head.......it's the november issue, and the section of the mag is called "UNDERCOVER" i think. they didn't add a pic

it's such a small artical, i had the mag for over a week and didn't notice it, until one day i cought a glimps of the name casiraghi and got excited

Thanks for telling me. (I'm going to try and go find it now...that make take a while though:) )

Any recent Pierre news? Do you guys think that there will be new photos of him at Christmas?

We might get something of him on a family ski trip.

grim_lady said:
We might get something of him on a family ski trip.

Well then, I can't wait! Too bad they're always bundled up. :eek:

What if they go somewhere warm this winter?

I imagine at the moment they are at their house on Lamu. That's a very warm place. :)

Is Pierre left-handed? I saw he holds the glass in the left hand. Like in this pic jh51z7.jpg

I actually find Pierre better looking than Andrea and all of the other princes. Will and Harry IMO are not good looking they just have money. To me Pierre was always good looking even when he had glasses. By the way he uses contacts right?

I think the best thing to do to determine if he's left-handed or right-handed is to look at which wrist he wears his watches on. I am right handed but sometimes hold my drink in my left hand too, so that's not really a good indicator. the Watch thing does not always work but usually is full proof where guys are concerned. Charlotte, as some women do, changes wrist to wear her watch on, so it's hard to tell with her. i've never seen any of the trio write, so we can't tell the obvious way. for some reason I am thinking pierre wears his watches on the right wrist, which might say he is left handed, but I might not remember right. I'll have to look again at some pictures....

kaydura0717 said:
I actually find Pierre better looking than Andrea and all of the other princes. Will and Harry IMO are not good looking they just have money. To me Pierre was always good looking even when he had glasses. By the way he uses contacts right?

I think he does use contacts but since he hasn't been pictured wearing glasses he could have had eye surgery also, although I doubt it.

Darn! And I always thought he looked so cute with glasses:(.

Last edited:
With all so many people in favor of Pierre's "glasses look" maybe we should start a petition and send it to Pierre asking that he starts wearing glasses again, if it's not too late that is (eye surgery).:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom