Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Pierre didn't look too happy to be photographed in those pics.
What a first! he usually doesn't mind unlike his sister and brother :rolleyes:

hillary_nugent said:
What a first! he usually doesn't mind unlike his sister and brother :rolleyes:

It's such an invasion - here they are, trying to have a good time (maybe it's the first time Pierre is meeting Tatiana's father, too), and the press jumps in front of you and starts snapping away with bright flash bulbs....obnoxious!:eek:

Horseygal said:
It's such an invasion - here they are, trying to have a good time (maybe it's the first time Pierre is meeting Tatiana's father, too), and the press jumps in front of you and starts snapping away with bright flash bulbs....obnoxious!:eek:

Probably you haven't any experience with this kind of events, but as you've said: this is the press! I mean, there is a big difference between press photographs and paparazzi! The ones I called first, are most of the time friendly people who're trying to do their job as good as possible. They ask you for a picture at such an event,... The last ones, they're terrible. The appear anywhere and anytime! These are no people, but animals who're waiting for attack their 'dinner'.

flewinck said:
Probably you haven't any experience with this kind of events, but as you've said: this is the press! I mean, there is a big difference between press photographs and paparazzi! The ones I called first, are most of the time friendly people who're trying to do their job as good as possible. They ask you for a picture at such an event,... The last ones, they're terrible. The appear anywhere and anytime! These are no people, but animals who're waiting for attack their 'dinner'.

I appreciate your opinion, and understand the difference between the respectful press and the vultures. However, the Casiraghi children and Tatiana are not celebrities, nor do any of them have official titles or official duties (as yet); also, they are not promoting a movie or book - technically, while their parent's may not be, they are private citizens at a social event trying to enjoy themselves; they seem to neither seek nor ask for publicity....it's an invasion no matter who is taking the picture.

Horseygal said:
I appreciate your opinion, and understand the difference between the respectful press and the vultures. However, the Casiraghi children and Tatiana are not celebrities, nor do any of them have official titles or official duties (as yet); also, they are not promoting a movie or book - technically, while their parent's may not be, they are private citizens at a social event trying to enjoy themselves; they seem to neither seek nor ask for publicity....it's an invasion no matter who is taking the picture.
Actually, since his mother became the crownprincess Andrea has become a public person as the heir of his mother and so has pierre, being the spare. Thus they are just like all the other sons and daughters of crown princes and princesses.

Hi Beatrixfan I Have Nothing Against Homosexuality But You Were Agreeing That Pierre Is So Hot And You Changed Your Mind Over From Andrea, So Also Is It True Are You Homosexual Gay Which I Don't Care I Accept All People In This I Would Just Like To Know Thanks?

It is indeed true. :) I wonder how Pierre would feel about his gay fanbase? ;)

BeatrixFan said:

Probably the same thing he thinks about his straight fanbase which I'd guess is nothing because he isn't like a movie star or singer who needs the support of his fans to succeed so he most likely doesn't care about us silly fan boys or girls...

paca said:
Actually, since his mother became the crownprincess Andrea has become a public person as the heir of his mother and so has pierre, being the spare. Thus they are just like all the other sons and daughters of crown princes and princesses.

He's not a public person/official until he has an official title - until that happens, he's a private citizen. I see your point, however, about being considered the heir (2nd in line) if/when she officially steps aside, and if Prince Albert doesn't marry or have legitimate children. Hopefully, he'll have many more years to enjoy private life.

:p
BeatrixFan said:
THANK YOU FOR THAT ITS GOOD TO KNOW:) :) :D . I LIKE TO WATCH THE TV SHOW QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY EVEN THOUGH I'AM A STRAIGHT FEMALE I HAVE GAY FRIENDS AND STRAIGHT FRIENDS AND I DO HANG AROUNG GAY GUYS HAVE GUYS AND GIRLS AS FRIENDS SO YOU COULD CALL ME A FRUIT FLY:p :) , I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL ORIENTATIONS AND RACES AND AGES AS WELL MANLY IN MY AGE GROUP THOUGH. :)

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of Pierre and his girlfriend, I took from weekly mag DIVAeDONNA #5 of 07/02/06.
The article reads that his friends confirm they met last summer in St.Petersburg, and have been dating since then. The long legged girl's name is Tina Flohr. Nationality:unknow

n3opsj.jpg
(DIVAeDONNA)
http://i1.tinypic.com/n3opsj.jpg

Is she the same girl,from the pics taken in Paris?

are u talking about the girl that was with char and pierre walking around paris? because she dosn't look like her to me but others think it's the same girl

I thought the same. It sounds German or Austrian

she looks cute... i think mariacris is talking about the pictures from this year not with charlotte

DAMN!!! THAT SUCKS!!! He has a girlfriend now well since the summer she's not a great beauty at all like his sis Charlotte or his aunt or mother. or grandmother!!! She's not ugly though either or plain just telling from the phototgraphs she's average looking could defintley use some makeup on this girl!!! she's sort of pretty "in that average way look though." I wish that was me well I would be way better looking anyway I resemble Catherine Zeta-jones and yes Charlotte, thATS WHAT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALL SAY SO MUCH BUT I SAY THEIR WAY PRETTIER THAN ME.wOW GODWOW.HE NEEDSAHOTTER
girlfriend to go with a finnee guy like him. Plus it dosen't look like she has a body just through telling by the winter clothes havent seen her in a bikini yet, she neeeds some ass hips and thighs breasts on her she has nothing!!! i HAVE HAVE THE BODY OF JLO AND AND ADRIANA LIMA SOPHIA LOREN CATHERINE ZETA-JONES!!! I WISH I WERE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS LOVER WELL ITS IN MY MIND ALWAYS MY HEART AND SOUL!!!

She's Lucky Though He's So Hott!!! God I Wish That Was Me I Would Be His Girlfriend!!! Muaahh, My Baby Is S Gorgeous Finnneee. He Has Beeen Taken! By A Fake Women A Boyish Figure One Plain Jane Face. He Would Much Rather Perfer Me Or Another Beautiful Women Like Adriana Lima Or Brigitte Bardot The Curvaceous Sophia Loren And More More Beautiful Sexy Women!!!

I'm just kidding I don't look like Charlotte I wish!!! But I do look like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jennifer Lopez!!! My family and friends say I do look like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jennifer lOPEZ FOR REALS!!! bUT VERY UNFORTUNATLEY NOT CHARLOTTE!!! DAMN JLO HAS A FINE ASS BOOTY ON HER AND HIPS AND THIGHS SAME WITH CATHERINE . CATHERINE AND JLO HAVE FINNNEE BEAUTIFUL FACES AND DAMN ASSS SEXXXY FIGURES WHICH MEN ALL SAY THEY WANT THEY DID STUDIES AND FOUND THOSE TYPES OF WOMENS FIGURES TO BE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE. THOSE WOMEN ALSO HAVE NICE RACKS ON THEM BIG BREASTS VERY HIGH AND ROUND FIRM THATS WHAT IS HOTT TO GUYS TOO. CHARLOTTE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S STARTING TO DEVELOP THAT FIGURE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. ANYWAY BACK TO PIERRE AND HIS CURRRENT EVENTS ITS ABOUT HIM NOT THOSE WOMEN. ANYWAY ISURE HE'D PREFER A WOMAN LIKE THAT THE FIGURES OF JLO AND CATHERINE ZETA-JONES. PLUS IT IS NATURAL FOR GUYS TO CHOOSE THOSE TYPES OF FIGURES. ANYAWAY I HOPE THAT PIERRE WILL STICK TO COLLEGE . WON'T GET INTO THE PARTYING OR DRUG ALCOHOL SCENE. HE LOOKS HAPPY I'M GLAD FOR HIM BUT I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT OF HOW ATTRACTIVE HE IS.

Last edited:
I think Tina is beautiful. She looks like she has very classic features.Even in winter clothing, she has an elegant, leggy figure.
But you're right De La Cruza, she doesn't look like J Lo ---she lacks J Lo's big nose and elephant ears...
IMO Tina is much more beautiful that Andrea's Tatiana! Tatiana looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks and she sure doesn't brush it enough....

i think andrea should date more girls that look like Tina (ha, just kidding!). she is much prettier than Tatiana, though. especially if you go to andrea's thread and see the new pictures, Tina has superior skills in dressing, at least in winter wear, than Tatiana.

enchantednights said:
i think andrea should date more girls that look like Tina (ha, just kidding!). she is much prettier than Tatiana, though. especially if you go to andrea's thread and see the new pictures, Tina has superior skills in dressing, at least in winter wear, than Tatiana.

definitly agree! Tina dresses well as pierre. And seems very pretty
Andrea and pierre like dark-haired girls and i´m not one:p . too bad

tina is very cute. but i think tatiana is just fine for andrea. judging from the length of andy's relationship with tatiana, i'd guess he seems pretty crazy about her. i'd rather see andy and pierre date girls they are happy to be with, even if the girls may be less than gorgeous. that is much better than hooking up with a photogenic beauty they might be miserable with. Such things usually end badly (case in point: Charles/camilla/Diana triangle). If Charles had not married Diana to please his family and the public, he may have spared himself a lot of misery. But then again, Wills and Harry would not have been born, and I like them, so the misery was worth it just to have them, I guess.

I dont think its very serious because hes not even holding her hand and has to follow her everywhere.How does anyone know for sure shes his girlfriend ? Sorry if the info has been post before .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom