The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Sorry to correct, but the postal code is 98000 ( I know it's in the link, but jus to make sure) I think though that I would address it to the service du prince who is usually handling that sort of thing. Carolines secretary has other things to do. The service du prince has more employees , so you are more likely to have some sort of response. (probaly a signed pic)
thanks. At least maybe I'll get something!

-Russian Proverb
Old 01-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Sorry to correct, but the postal code is 98000 ( I know it's in the link, but jus to make sure) I think though that I would address it to the service du prince who is usually handling that sort of thing. Carolines secretary has other things to do. The service du prince has more employees , so you are more likely to have some sort of response. (probaly a signed pic)
Oops ... got the numbers mixed up :o

Old 01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Nobility

Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind. (hottsexxxyhandsomefinee)
Old 01-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind. (hottsexxxyhandsomefinee)
God, I hear that! I want to die just thinking of him! Of course I didn't write that in the letter. :) I would just die if I made such a fool of myself to the son of a Princess.
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-16-2006, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind

LOL! I agree totally. I used to prefer Andrea to Pierre but I've totally changed my mind. I've gone off of Andrea and now Pierre's the one for me.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Aristocracy

haha, pierre seems to be in high demand... too bad there aren't any more of him! i wouldn't mind having a pierre for myself =)
Old 01-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
haha, pierre seems to be in high demand... too bad there aren't any more of him! i wouldn't mind having a pierre for myself =)
You can't have him. I so claim him! lol JK. But I am totally smitten with him!
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhinala
You can't have him. I so claim him! lol JK. But I am totally smitten with him!
Reeeaarrrr!! Cat Fight...but, he is such a cutie, he's worth a few scratches here and there !! :)
Old 01-17-2006, 12:19 AM
Aristocracy

haha seriously, if i could get him by getting a few scratches, id go for it~!
Old 01-17-2006, 02:45 AM
Nobility

Yes he is so melt your heart out finneee. I have always thought of him that way , even with his long curly hair and glasses. He's my baby my preamore (first love). He fullfills my greatest fantasies, he's steamy sexxy noticed how I put triple xxx's in sexy I think I'll let you figure out that one for yourself. omg omg melt your heart steamy wett in the Monaco pool pics , and in the Helinski photos and the Monaco National Day, I ;pve both short and long hair for him. He's my cutie. Beautiful, Hott, Steamy, Wett, Sexxxy ,Finnneeee,Handsome boy I love with deep sexxy feelings.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Reeeaarrrr!! Cat Fight...but, he is such a cutie, he's worth a few scratches here and there !! :)
Sort of a cat fight. I probably wouldn't resist pulling hair. -

He's worth a trip to the hospital and a criminal law suit. :) lol
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-17-2006, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
You can indeed send this letter to the Palais Princier. This is the official way to contact the family. The webpage of Libello Monaco advises people to do so

-> Link

The adress: Palais Princier
Place du Palais
98000 Monaco

... you could adress this letter to Mme Véronique Simian ( secrétaire particulière de la Princesse Caroline )
Sebastien, if I sent something for the trio to the service du prince or Caroline's secretary or some other staff person asking for a signed picture, could it only be of Caroline or could I have a signed picture of the trio? I know it seems creepy to ask for a signed picture of the trio! I would feel so weird asking for that, but I just wonder if I were to do it, would I have a chance of having one or is that completely crazy?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Gentry

Even don't give it a try, you'll never get a picture and certainly not a signed picture! Royals don't distribute signatures at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Sebastien, if I sent something for the trio to the service du prince or Caroline's secretary or some other staff person asking for a signed picture, could it only be of Caroline or could I have a signed picture of the trio? I know it seems creepy to ask for a signed picture of the trio! I would feel so weird asking for that, but I just wonder if I were to do it, would I have a chance of having one or is that completely crazy?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb
Even don't give it a try, you'll never get a picture and certainly not a signed picture! Royals don't distribute signatures at all!
that is not entirely true. In MC they used to send signed pics to people who would try to contact Steph ( have a look in the signature link and you'll see how many signed pics they do send out). They might not send out signed pics from the trio, but I think they are still doing it for PA. He most certainly gives signatures as I have personally watched him do it and I actually got mail (with signature of Caro and 2 little silver saint medals) without ever asking for it: they do send a congrat letter to every parent who has their child born in hospital.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb
Well, I am thinking that it is not possible to get a signed pic from the trio, but I have seen other Grimaldis do it. Monaco70s has on his website signed pics from both Caroline and Stephanie.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I'd just give it a try. You'll see what happens .. and they will certainly not think bad about you. Thousands of people contact them for this, so ... just try :)
Old 01-17-2006, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
I'd just give it a try. You'll see what happens .. and they will certainly not think bad about you. Thousands of people contact them for this, so ... just try :)
No, I can't be the one to try it, but I hope someone has the courage and reports their results here! I could not even go through with the Christmas card scheme. I totally chickened out. I know I'm lame for it, but I just couldn't send it. When it came to the moment, I was like, Um, no I can't do this!
Old 01-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Gentry

Quote:
No, I can't be the one to try it, but I hope someone has the courage and reports their results here! I could not even go through with the Christmas card scheme. I totally chickened out. I know I'm lame for it, but I just couldn't send it. When it came to the moment, I was like, Um, no I can't do this!
I bet they would've appreciated the card from you! What's the worst that could happen? It's not like they'd send you hate mail and remember your name to despise for all eternity! lol
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Serene Highness

On the other hand, would you appreciate a xmas card from a total stranger? They might be used to it, but I'm sure most people would get a creepy feeling, when absolute strangers send them mail. Especially nowadays.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
On the other hand, would you appreciate a xmas card from a total stranger? They might be used to it, but I'm sure most people would get a creepy feeling, when absolute strangers send them mail. Especially nowadays.
It's nothing strange to them. Stephanie once told me they recieve a lot of xmas and bday mail from around the world and they love it.

Closed Thread