The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
I know Charlotte is probably in Paris but aren't the other Casiraghis traveling? Hope pierre is safe and having fun wherever he is
By the way, what is Pierre doing this year? Did he obtain his baccalaureat?? He turned 18, so the age is for.
Everybody talked last year about Charlotte's "très bien" in baccalaureat, but for Pierre??? Did we hear some info??
Pierre looks like his mother.... same eyes, same shape of the head and the face, same attitude.:)
In my opinion, Andrea is the most shy of the three, the one who seems to most hate cameras.
Interesting for a future Prince!!
And from the three is the most hurt from Stefano's dead...

Old 11-10-2005, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
By the way, what is Pierre doing this year? Did he obtain his baccalaureat?? He turned 18, so the age is for.
Everybody talked last year about Charlotte's "très bien" in baccalaureat, but for Pierre??? Did we hear some info??
Pierre looks like his mother.... same eyes, same shape of the head and the face, same attitude.:)
In my opinion, Andrea is the most shy of the three, the one who seems to most hate cameras.
Interesting for a future Prince!!
And from the three is the most hurt from Stefano's dead...
That makes sense that Andrea might be the most hurt from Stefano's death. He was older when Stefano died, and so he had more time with Stefano, and has more memories to miss. I think it must be very hard for Pierre and Char, though, as they hardly remember anything about their dad. I wonder if Pierre remembers anything at all. I can relate to this on a personal level, as my dad died when I was three and I have only two memories. I wonder what the trio remember about him.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Courtier

I know for sure that there's probably lot's of pictures of his dad...since he married a royal and all...magazines would take millions...
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
I know for sure that there's probably lot's of pictures of his dad...since he married a royal and all...magazines would take millions...
Sure, there are tons of pictures of Stefano, but I really meant personal memories. What sorts of things do the trio remember that the media did not capture? private moments, away from the paparazzi lens. :(
Old 11-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Aristocracy

im sorry about your loss too casiraghi trio. it must be a very intimate memory if he can remember anything. i hope he does
Old 11-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sadly, I doubt Pierre remembers that much. I don't remember that much from when I was 4.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Sadly, I doubt Pierre remembers that much. I don't remember that much from when I was 4.
It's different for everyone, I suppose. I remember my father, though he died when I was just three. I remember things that happened when I was two. jumping on him, walking with him in some woods... I admit, the memories are very vague, but they are all I have, so I've made myself remember every detail, for always. It's possible Pierre has a similar experience. Maybe not, maybe he's just a loser guy who doesn't remember jack (just kidding)! I love ya, Pierre!!!! you aren't a loser~ not really, because you rock! none of the trio are losers. They are all amazing people for their own unique reasons. Andrea is the crazy, wild-haired poet, and Charlotte is the Mademoiselle Fashionista, and Pierre is definitely the coolest sax playa in the world.
:p :p
Old 11-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Royal Highness

Pierre last wwek with Adélaide de Rougé and her brother Ayméric de Rougé at the an event for ' Chateaux Privés'

(PdV)
Old 11-19-2005, 10:05 AM

Thanks Sebastian. Pierre with the Rouge (red) family, huh? :p
Monsieur Rouge with his rouge necktie. Do you mind if I add this pic on my site if I credit you/?the source?
Old 11-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Thanks Sebastian. Pierre with the Rouge (red) family, huh? :p
Monsieur Rouge with his rouge necktie. Do you mind if I add this pic on my site if I credit you/?the source?
Just credit Point de Vue :) You're very welcome.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Commoner

Will there be more pictures of Pierre at National Day Events?
Old 11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

haha, howd harry potter get into this?
Old 11-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

Im sorry to keep asking but has anyone found pictures of pierre from friday night ?
Old 11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
princess108105

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
haha, howd harry potter get into this?
haha it's just a joke my friends and i have. we think resembles the blond potter. he looked more like him with the messy hair but we can still see the resemblance now haha.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Pierre last wwek with Adélaide de Rougé and her brother Ayméric de Rougé at the an event for ' Chateaux Privés'
(PdV)
Who are the 'de Rouge'? I've never heard of their association with Pierre and his family...:o
Old 11-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Commoner

Pierre has boo-boos. =(
Old 11-22-2005, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity
Pierre has boo-boos. =(
Yes, on his hand. But in addition to that, he seemed to have a breakout! that sucks, poor Pierre had a breakout of acne and couldn't get rid of it in time for the big events of 19 November. How embarrassing for an 18-year-old. Especially since his skin has always been so clear, and now of all times, it decides to breakout! :o
Old 11-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think his skin has always been that great. It seems rather red at times.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:26 AM
Commoner

His skin has never really been... spotless? To me at least. But, bad skin does not hinder his features at all. =)
Old 11-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Aristocracy

since he's cut his hair he's looking so much better!!! wise choice

Closed Thread