Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 4 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the pics! It's good to see somebody quick-witted at last!:cool: :D He's certainly taken after her Mom. I've the feeling he would make a great souvereign.:)

i'm a little torn now..... andrea... pierre... andrea... pierre. i love them both,
pierre is rising fast on my hottie list but still andrea is my fav
as for pierre suit, the monaco royal men never seem to have a suit that fits them well, they should fire their tailor :rolleyes:

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
as for pierre suit, the monaco royal men never seem to have a suit that fits them well, they should fire their tailor
I second that! :D

Or maybe it's because he's a tall boy and they don't really make skinny tall suits. And maybe they don't get things tailored.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
With their family the way they are, I would believe that they get their suits tailored, if not custom made.

I agree. I know that Caro always wears custom made shoes by Diego della Valle.

But still, the last few times we've seen him in a suit... they were fitted like bags.

Oh well.

Anything new in Monaco? I wonder if they've identified the unidentified lady friend. I would really like to know how their friendship came about.

Wowee!

I haven't been here in a while and I see Pierre cut his hair. He looks fantastic! What a hottie. He looks so much better and more stylish with short hair.

serenity said:
But still, the last few times we've seen him in a suit... they were fitted like bags.

Oh well.

Anything new in Monaco? I wonder if they've identified the unidentified lady friend. I would really like to know how their friendship came about.

National Day is coming up....

Are they all obligated to attend National Day events (the Trio) - I'm sure Stephanie will be there along w/Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Ernst & Alexa, but what about the other three (now in school, etc)?

I don't think they're obligated to appear on National Day events. They don't show up every year so I'd say that they have a choice on going or not, especially since they are all older now.

At the very least, I'll bet at least Pierre is there because this seems to be his "coming out" year. The other two might be there too, though, this being Albert II's first national day as sovereign. Maybe it will be an extra special reunion for the whole family, including all of Steph's kids. That would be nice.

I'm still a little disappointed that there weren't that many pictures taken at Fashion Rocks.

But yes, it would be very nice if they all made an appearance. All of them are in school now?

serenity said:
I'm still a little disappointed that there weren't that many pictures taken at Fashion Rocks.

But yes, it would be very nice if they all made an appearance. All of them are in school now?

Yeah....... I guess Pierre took the bac this summer? I've tried searching for new bac results.... oh by the way, I found out what school the trio went to in fontainebleau! Remember how for the longest time we thought it was Jeanne d'Arc de St Aspais? Then we found out that's wrong but we never had a confirmation. Well, I discovered an article online that mentions a famous school in fontainebleau and they mention all the famous people schooled there, and Charlotte is named as one famous "current" (it's a bit old) student who is preparing for her bac. Darn, I don't have the link right now but I am putting together all this info and it'll be at my site (casiraghitrio.com) in the "info" section. they have pics of the school and it looks exactly like it could be the same place where we saw Char "going to school" in 2003.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah....... I guess Pierre took the bac this summer? I've tried searching for new bac results.... oh by the way, I found out what school the trio went to in fontainebleau! Remember how for the longest time we thought it was Jeanne d'Arc de St Aspais? Then we found out that's wrong but we never had a confirmation. Well, I discovered an article online that mentions a famous school in fontainebleau and they mention all the famous people schooled there, and Charlotte is named as one famous "current" (it's a bit old) student who is preparing for her bac. Darn, I don't have the link right now but I am putting together all this info and it'll be at my site (casiraghitrio.com) in the "info" section. they have pics of the school and it looks exactly like it could be the same place where we saw Char "going to school" in 2003.

Do you mean on Lycée François-Ier?

Ianna said:
Do you mean on Lycée François-Ier?

Yep! Sorry, I thought I typed the name. I was so excited to finally have confirmation instead of just guess work.

But that's just what comes when you've become attractive.

(It's actually quite sad that our society is so centered on image.)

it is, but can you blame society? pierre probably wouldn't be as famous if he weren't good looking but he is, so many of us girls love him ;)

ailstalia said:
it is, but can you blame society? pierre probably wouldn't be as famous if he weren't good looking but he is, so many of us girls love him ;)
True true i think this applies to all the Casirghis...i don't mean to be superficial but if they weren't so gorgeous i doubt they would be as popular :rolleyes:

hillary_nugent said:
True true i think this applies to all the Casirghis...i don't mean to be superficial but if they weren't so gorgeous i doubt they would be as popular :rolleyes:

here here! It's true! We're all a bunch of shallow and vain people who want to be gorgeous and hot like the Grimaldis! But as I say, "Don't hate us cos we're beautiful, ok?"
:p

i really really really hope they wont get receeding hairlines anytime soon ><

Here are some other pics from Colourpress

fa6b11.jpg

fa6b1z.jpg

fa6b7c.jpg

fa6b8g.jpg

thank you for the pictures! pierre has an intense look *sighs dreamily* ;)

I really like his smirk in the 3rd picture.

Gosh. I like his everything in all of the pictures.

The hair is quite nice.

serenity said:
Gosh. I like his everything in all of the pictures.

lol! I know, I think most (if not all of Pierre fans) do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom