The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Courtier

Oh, wow. Pierre looks so good with shorter hair. Personally I think he didn't look that good with long hair. I mean that's not a good look for him, it looks good for Andrea, but not Pierre!

Old 10-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Courtier

Pierre looks gorgeous with the short hair. Though between him and Andrea, I wanted it more for big brother to cut his hair, it's been too long since we last saw him with short hair. And Pierre did look great with the long hair too, especially those Hilsinki photos, *whistles.* But maybe he felt like a copycat with the long hair so he decided to make his own style...and what a great style! Love the jacket, and the jeans, and the shades...and the boxers that were showing a bit!

The best thing about the short hair is that one can see more clearly his resemblance with his father, especially with the facial expression (in my avatar)!

I also think he seems like a very fun person, definitely more approachable-looking than his brother who always looks defensive and yes, intimidating.

Old 10-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Serene Highness

Pierre truly embodies his father - now, more than ever, with the short hair. When you see pictures of Stephano, look at the shape of his face, his profile, his body frame and manner of dress - Pierre embodies this so much; maybe the cutting of the hair was for another purpose (other than to just differentiate from his brother, if that was a reason); maybe to look more like his father at that age.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:31 AM
Royal Highness

Right, the one in moby's avatar could be Stefano as well :-) Pierre looks very much like him.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Right, the one in moby's avatar could be Stefano as well :-) Pierre looks very much like him.
I think Andrea looks more like Stefeno..he has that intimidated look from him...
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 08:30 AM
Aristocracy

For me Pierre is gorgeaus with long/short hair.And I think Pierre is looks very musch like his father Stefano.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Yes! You're so right, it's amazing! the same expression, exactly identical. I also think Andrea has more Grimaldi looks than Casiraghi, and Pierre looks a lot more like Stefano than Andrea does. Sometimes when I look at Andrea, though, I can see Stefano. Sometimes, it is just an expression on his face. Andrea is a mix of his parents, but I do think he's mostly Grimaldi.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Pierre looks a lot like his father, specially when he smiles, just the same. He would look more like him if he had other shape of head, like charlotte or Andrea.
But when i see Andrea ,i see Stefano for his expressions, that "intimidate look".
Old 10-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I think that in general Andrea acts more like his father, but Pierre looks more like him.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Aristocracy

well as long as pierre likes his hair, it doesn't really matter what us fans think right?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Majesty

New Pics!!!

From Yahoo:

Quote:
Prince Albert II of Monaco (L) poses with Princess Caroline's son Pierre Casiraghi as he arrives for the Swarovski Fashion Rocks for The Prince's Trust in Monte Carlo October 17, 2005. The Prince's Trust aims to help young people overcome difficulties and get their lives back on
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Commoner

I honestly wonder why Pierre is being seen a little more often with Albert lately? Hasn't he also attended another offical event with the Prince? I kind of wonder (and this is just me speculating- and I am usually never right) if Andrea has already decided he doesn't want to be the heir of the crown, and so Pierre is being "groomed." This is probably totally off base though, I don't know much about Andrea. Does he attend these kind of events with his uncle too?
Old 10-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

thanks tbhrc for the pictures!
Old 10-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

I don't think soo...Andrea will be next crown prince of Monaco...I think Andrea is bored of these things...And Pierre must have some fun too...
Old 10-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
From Yahoo:
Woo! Thank you so much for the new pictures.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Majesty

Two more pics from Yahoo:

Old 10-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Courtier

Finally updated pictures......I love his new hair cut..it looks sooo much better on him!!!!
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Finally updated pictures......I love his new hair cut..it looks sooo much better on him!!!!
Me too! At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I think it looks good.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Serene Highness

I honestly wonder why Pierre is being seen a little more often with Albert lately? Hasn't he also attended another offical event with the Prince? I kind of wonder (and this is just me speculating- and I am usually never right) if Andrea has already decided he doesn't want to be the heir of the crown, and so Pierre is being "groomed." This is probably totally off base though, I don't know much about Andrea. Does he attend these kind of events with his uncle too?

REPLY: First of all, Pierre looks "dashing!" If you recall, Andrea made formal/public appearances (w/Prince Albert, as well as other causes w/his mother) around the same age. Maybe (for the potential male hiers) it's somewhat of a requirement - almost like a "coming out," or formal introduction of the potiential heir to the public of Monaco....just a guess. Also, I think it's too early to tell what decision Andrea will make - he has plenty of time to finish school, mature, get married, have a family, etc - he may find, once he's grown out of partying, social issues and ruling Monaco will seem more important; now, maybe not so much. His grandfather had to become ruler and produce heirs at a young age (in his 20s, I believe), or risk losing Monaco. But Prince Albert had 20 years more than his father to experience life before he was made ruler. Even if Princess Caroline decides not to step aside, Andrea has plenty of time to experience life before he's expected to rule Monaco. So, maybe for now, he doesn't feel the pressure to engage, politically, until he's asked.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks tbhrc!!!! he looks so handsome and cute...that is my boy. I like his short hair now, i wasn´t sure either but he still being pretty!

Closed Thread