Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 4 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre and Charlotte with his mystery girlfriend in April 2004 (from Abaca via supload)

When I meet him the next time I'll say :

"
eim9i1.png
.... you look 10x better this way -
eim9nc.gif
!!!

Re;

I think so too. He has a much kinder face than his brother who looks a little intimidating. Long hair really suits him, but the pics earlier in the thread with short hair make him look equally attractive.

BeatrixFan said:
I think so too. He has a much kinder face than his brother who looks a little intimidating. Long hair really suits him, but the pics earlier in the thread with short hair make him look equally attractive.

I agree. I loooove his long hair. I'm a little bit worried that his kinder face may be due to his being a bit younger and "fresher." He hasn't partied as much as his older brother but in the next couple years will also begin to acquire a certain "debauched" look. I hope not!

Short or long???

No, I prefer him with the short hair. I believe with the long hair he was giving the impression to "imitate" Andrea, but he doesn't need to do it. He is handsome anyway.As regards parties, do not worry he will party enough.... he has the money and the social environment to do it....

And a last word about studies. Caroline was studying in Sorbonne, where she took UV (Unités de valeur), something like "credits" in US, in psychology AND in Political Sciences-sociology. I do not know exactly to which branch was her main BA. I'm even not sure that she finished a BA, do not forget that she married Junot at the age of 21, i doubt that in the last months befre her marriage and after, she had the mind to study !!!

Ciao

Re:

PollyEmma - you are soooo right. Andrea has probably spent many a night drinking merry vimto and bopping till 4am. Pierre has been a good boy - up until now anyway!

Has Andrea got a debauched look? I don't think it's debauched just pretty snooty. Which I kinda like, but it's a bit scary. I don't think you could go up and say, "Hi" with him, but with Pierre you could.

Caro's main subect in University was Philosophy, she first started with Political Sciences and then changed to Philosophy and Sociology (with some Psychology courses as well)...She eventually graduated, but I don't know if before or after her marriage. She is said to have specialized in esistentialism and German Philosophers.

Kisses

acid_rain3075 said:
The reason why the Monaco Royals are Serene Highness is because Monaco is a Principality. Therefore, there aren't any Kings or Queens only a ruling Prince or Princess.

As for marrying one of the Casiraghis, I think with or without a title it will still be hard for any average Jane or average Joe to marry one of them. Well, because even though they don't have a title their still "royal," they are after all in line to the throne of Monaco. But in my opinion, I really don't think that any of them will likely marry anyone outside their social circle. I mean look at the people they have liked or gone out with thus-far:

Andrea is going out with tatiana who is like uber rich
Charlotte is going out with Felix and I think his dad is rich or something
Pierre liked Valentine Pozzo di Borgo who was rich (I use her as an example because I don't know who Pierre's girlfriend is or if he even has one right now)

Well, anyway, that my opinion! :)

In you want to marry into royalty you have to have some of the following:
-Good connections so you can actually MEET royalty
-Personality
-Pure luck

If your family is richer than God you are pretty much already in that circle. If you have money and coem from a good fmaily you have a stronger chance at snaging a prince than youw ould if you were just the hired help.

Lady Night Stalker said:
In you want to marry into royalty you have to have some of the following:
-Good connections so you can actually MEET royalty
-Personality
-Pure luck

If your family is richer than God you are pretty much already in that circle. If you have money and coem from a good fmaily you have a stronger chance at snaging a prince than youw ould if you were just the hired help.

hehehehehehehehehe... so funny, yet so true :D

BeatrixFan said:
PollyEmma - you are soooo right. Andrea has probably spent many a night drinking merry vimto and bopping till 4am. Pierre has been a good boy - up until now anyway!

Has Andrea got a debauched look? I don't think it's debauched just pretty snooty. Which I kinda like, but it's a bit scary. I don't think you could go up and say, "Hi" with him, but with Pierre you could.

yeah, maybe it is just snooty.

i agree that he probably isn't the first person I would walk up to on the street if I needed directions.

but I do think any royalty illiterate who saw his picture would be able to tell this guy doesnt spend most of his evenings by the fireplace reading.

Pierre has started looking a lot more like his brother in recent years. he's changed a lot since he had those glasses and the shorter hair.

i liked the glasses personally. i thought they kind of set him apart.

pollyemma said:
yeah, maybe it is just snooty.

i agree that he probably isn't the first person I would walk up to on the street if I needed directions.

but I do think any royalty illiterate who saw his picture would be able to tell this guy doesnt spend most of his evenings by the fireplace reading.

Pierre has started looking a lot more like his brother in recent years. he's changed a lot since he had those glasses and the shorter hair.

i liked the glasses personally. i thought they kind of set him apart.

Yeah, Pierre seems more outgoing than Andrea, like he could talk to anyone and be comfortable. Andrea is shy, I think, so he probably doesn't reach out beyond his tight knit pack of close friends.
But I disagree with Sebastian because I hate his new haircut! The long curly hair was awesome on him! :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, Pierre seems more outgoing than Andrea, like he could talk to anyone and be comfortable. Andrea is shy, I think, so he probably doesn't reach out beyond his tight knit pack of close friends.
But I disagree with Sebastian because I hate his new haircut! The long curly hair was awesome on him! :D

It was getting to be too long though....

He still wears his glasses, doesn't he?

Re:

Glasses are quite cute on him I think. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:

well...i've never thought andrea was shy after I saw those photos of him in the nude on a boat with his girlfriend....he seemed pretty bold.

Re:

i've never thought andrea was shy after I saw those photos of him in the nude on a boat with his girlfriend

I didn't do much thinking after seeing those. It took me a day or two to recover - lol.

runaway princess said:
It was getting to be too long though....

PLus the long hair looked a little dirty and wacky no matter what you say. He didn't even seem to care for it a lot. It was always very massy. This clean cut is a cut and that looks great. Like a man should look like.

Re:

Oh no! I prefer long hair. I've got long hair myself though so I'm pretty biased. It doesn't matter really what his hair looks like - he's got a beautiful face and so even if he had green spiky hair he'd look fab.

As I already said ( I think) : I love his hair. He looked a little too massy to me as well with that long hair. But he has a beautiful face, so...... I prefer that clean short cut as well anyhow....:)

michelle said:
As I already said ( I think) : I love his hair. He looked a little too massy to me as well with that long hair. But he has a beautiful face, so...... I prefer that clean short cut as well anyhow....:)

I have to agree with you, Michelle. I've said before that Pierre has the face of an angel.

Oh, wow. Pierre looks so good with shorter hair. Personally I think he didn't look that good with long hair. I mean that's not a good look for him, it looks good for Andrea, but not Pierre!

Pierre looks gorgeous with the short hair. Though between him and Andrea, I wanted it more for big brother to cut his hair, it's been too long since we last saw him with short hair. And Pierre did look great with the long hair too, especially those Hilsinki photos, *whistles.* But maybe he felt like a copycat with the long hair so he decided to make his own style...and what a great style! Love the jacket, and the jeans, and the shades...and the boxers that were showing a bit! :D

The best thing about the short hair is that one can see more clearly his resemblance with his father, especially with the facial expression (in my avatar)!

I also think he seems like a very fun person, definitely more approachable-looking than his brother who always looks defensive and yes, intimidating.

Pierre truly embodies his father - now, more than ever, with the short hair. When you see pictures of Stephano, look at the shape of his face, his profile, his body frame and manner of dress - Pierre embodies this so much; maybe the cutting of the hair was for another purpose (other than to just differentiate from his brother, if that was a reason); maybe to look more like his father at that age.

Right, the one in moby's avatar could be Stefano as well :) Pierre looks very much like him.

sebastian said:
Right, the one in moby's avatar could be Stefano as well :) Pierre looks very much like him.

I think Andrea looks more like Stefeno..he has that intimidated look from him...

For me Pierre is gorgeaus with long/short hair.And I think Pierre is looks very musch like his father Stefano.

sebastian said:

Yes! You're so right, it's amazing! the same expression, exactly identical. I also think Andrea has more Grimaldi looks than Casiraghi, and Pierre looks a lot more like Stefano than Andrea does. Sometimes when I look at Andrea, though, I can see Stefano. Sometimes, it is just an expression on his face. Andrea is a mix of his parents, but I do think he's mostly Grimaldi.

Pierre looks a lot like his father, specially when he smiles, just the same. He would look more like him if he had other shape of head, like charlotte or Andrea.
But when i see Andrea ,i see Stefano for his expressions, that "intimidate look".

well as long as pierre likes his hair, it doesn't really matter what us fans think right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom