Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I know this is the wrong forum but ... for all interested, the NY TIMES has a profile of Albert of Monaco in which he alleges that he was set up by Ms. Coste. It the online version.

Where did you read this - what section? In the States, this isn't as big a deal (or covered as much) as it is in Europe/France/Monaco, so I'd be interested in reading the article....if I could find it. He has "hinted" at others possibly making claims, has that happened? If so, it hasn't hit our shores in the news yet.

I know this is abit late but my computer totally stuffed up on me for the past few weeks - H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y P I E R R E!!!!!!!!

well more correctly - hope you had a great with 18th birthday with lots of fun and love ^___^ *bisous* ;)

Attachments

• pierre.bmp
    82.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
hillary_nugent said:
I know this is abit late but my computer totally stuffed up on me for the past few weeks - H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y P I E R R E!!!!!!!!

well more correctly - hope you had a great with 18th birthday with lots of fun and love ^___^ *bisous* ;)

I'm sure he understands! :)

hes so hot! i think ive asked this before but does anyone know what hes doing this year? might he be going to school somewhere?

Tosca said:
CasiraghiTrio, are these the pictures you were talking about?

From Novella2000.it (July 2005). Sorry but the quality of the photo isn't that good. Click on:
http://novella2000.corriere.it/archive/new/attualita/pierre.html, then click on the pic to enlarge it.

Yes, those are the pics. The Novella magazine. Pierre gave some free advertising to Jobe and the company that made his wakeboard, forget the name, it's on my site though. Liquid something.

I'm sorry he looks scary--scraggly hair--that long neck--too thin.

Lindy80 said:
I'm sorry he looks scary--scraggly hair--that long neck--too thin.

:eek:

Well...I guess everyone has there own opinion. I can't say I agree that he looks "scary".

grim_lady said:
:eek:

Well...I guess everyone has there own opinion. I can't say I agree that he looks "scary".

Pierre could only be called SCARY if you say it like this.............
S is for sexy, C is for Caroline's Little Big Man, A is for Amazingly Hot Especially With his glasses and long hair, R is for Rich as h**l!! and Y is for YAY-yippie Hippie Just like his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

To those of you living in areas where "CHI" mag is available: there are new pics of Pierre in the latest issue. He's finally cut his hair!;)

Here are the pics, they are small but I couldn't find any other.

From PPS

dx1c83.jpg
dx1c8j.jpg
dx1c92.jpg
dx1c9j.jpg
dx1c9v.jpg
dx1ca9.jpg
dx1cah.jpg
dx1cax.jpg
dx1dkz.jpg
dx1dle.jpg

Thanks tbhrc! You're great, as always!

WOW !! I guess it was time for a dramatic change of look? :eek: He's tall and attractive, so he can pull it off....but, I wonder what prompted it? :confused:

Two possibilities?

1) maybe his gal pal coerced him to crop the hair

2) maybe it was the humidity. all that long curly hair sticking to his neck, very uncomfortable!

:cool:

Thanks so much for the new pictures! Hopefully there's larger ones and more of them soon....from what I can tell, I hink his hair looks alright like that.

Thanx for news pics, tbhrc!:)

Can't wait to see larger photos..

tbhrc said:
Here are the pics, they are small but I couldn't find any other.

:eek: :eek: :eek: He cut his hair! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I still think he looks as hot as ever *drool*

Give me a run down

I have one favor to ask.

Can someone post a sort of cumulative update of Pierre Casiraghi news? It's very hard and time consuming to go through these 10 page threads and glean any time-relevant tidbits of information on a dial-up connection. I want information, badly. =)

You're all welcome... Here is another one from the cover of Chi, I've found it on google

dxk955.jpg

great decision on the 'do Pierre!

does anybody have large photos? puhleezzzz....

*shrieks*

How utterly disappointing of Pierre - he looks like a military recruit. *snore*

Now I can only hope that Andrea decides to start eating and grooming again...
(Come on, Tatiana! Do something to convince Andrea to give a damn!)

*long hair lover* :confused:

those pics were too small so cant see clearly...maybe not nice than long hair but i think it's still not bad and maybe he thought that it's easy for him to comb so he cut it very short...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom