The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia026
January 25, 2004. Vincennes - Grand prix d' amerique

I think Pierre is more beautiful than Andrea is, but Andrea has it. I don't know what it is but he's very, very HOT!!!
maybe IT is the brooding look and the arrogant air about him?

Old 08-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
maybe IT is the brooding look and the arrogant air about him?
some site described him as a looking like a Bohemian poet...i thought that was romantic :o *sighs* hehe

Old 08-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Royal Highness

To me, Pierre (as well as Andrea) would look far better if not even super cool if he'd cut his hair ( plus his cool glasses). It would make im something very uniqe.
Just my opinion of course...
Old 08-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Gentry

school

he studies at Fontainebleau in a Higth school ????

kiss :)
psyché
Old 08-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
To me, Pierre (as well as Andrea) would look far better if not even super cool if he'd cut his hair ( plus his cool glasses). It would make im something very uniqe.
Just my opinion of course...
I agree! I like Pierre's hair a little longer, but I think he needs a hair cut...I think he'd look even more gorgeous then! I think his glasses were kinda cute and unique. JMO though.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:09 PM
Courtier

someday he'll put his hand on my shoulder ...maybe a for a backrub..
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycheanderos2001
he studies at Fontainebleau in a Higth school ????

kiss :)
psyché
i think he just graduated :) but no one knows what he got for his BAC...Charlotte did really well last year hopefully Pierre proves too be just as smart as he is beautiful
Old 08-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Courtier

Okay I might be showing my ignorance here :) , but did Pierre ever go out with Valentine? Is she much older than he is?

I was just looking at old-ish pics of the two of them together. They look like good friends, but they also look soooo good together!!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl
Okay I might be showing my ignorance here :) , but did Pierre ever go out with Valentine? Is she much older than he is?

I was just looking at old-ish pics of the two of them together. They look like good friends, but they also look soooo good together!!
he did go out with her...she's the same as age as charlotte I think...:o
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:30 PM

Val's age

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Val is actually the same age as Andrea, two years older than Char.She was born in 1984.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Aristocracy

they did look really close back then. valentine is really pretty, but i always thought she was too old for him
Old 08-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Courtier

Yes in some of the pics she did look more older than him, but Pierre was so cute even then... I would do the same thing!! (given the chance.. hehehe).

Why did they break up? and why did she like Pierre and not Andrea??

I wish they were still together though! She seems like a nice girl, and Pierre is oh my so beautiful! (and I never say that about guys!!)
Old 08-20-2005, 03:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
i don't think they every dated...i think the rumour started that they were dating because they were affectionate to each other in public but i don't think there was anything more to that...:)
Old 08-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Aristocracy

speaking of why valentine was closer to pierre than andrea, why was pierre not closer to victoire(valentines younger sister/cousine?) were they even acquainted?
Old 08-20-2005, 06:06 AM

Victoire and Val's relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
speaking of why valentine was closer to pierre than andrea, why was pierre not closer to victoire(valentines younger sister/cousine?) were they even acquainted?
Victoire is Valentine's cousin. Val does not have a sister. She has a brother, though. His name is Nicolas. He is younger, I think he is Charlotte's age, but I'm not sure. As far as I know, Victoire is not part of the Casiraghi Trio set.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Courtier

O my gosh, I've got so many questions. Does anyone have a picture of Victoire?
Old 08-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
i think her cousin was a Crillon debutante aa few years ago so maybe some one has pictures of her? ^^ and does anyone have pictures of Val's brother? i've never seen any pics of her family apart from her mother =)
Old 08-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Courtier

You're right, Victoire Pozzo di Borgo was a Crillon ball deb, last 2002 and she wore Givenchy...

Old 08-20-2005, 04:51 PM

Victoire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl
O my gosh, I've got so many questions. Does anyone have a picture of Victoire?

Pictures of Victoire are in this site:

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/...zodiborgo.msnw

Yes, she was a Crillon debutante and wore Givenchy. Val was also a deb at the Haute Couture Ball du Crillon, and wore Chanel, and was accompanied by her cousin (another cousin) Eloise something, who wore a blue dress (forgot the designer) and of course Dior-clad Lauren Bush.

The ModernJetSet2 site has a page devoted to Crillon debutantes of the past, thanks to BikiniCharlotte (a/k/a BC).
Old 08-20-2005, 05:06 PM

more info

you can learn a lot about Valentine here:
http://hg.athinaonassis.net (hg stands for "heirs galore", so don't let the rest of the domain name fool you!)

About Victoire, she is the only child of Charles Andre Pozzo di Borgo. Her father is the first cousin of Valentine's father. Charles Andre was Val's grandfather's nephew. Basically, that means that Val and Victoire are third cousins. I know this is very confusing!

"Charles Andre" is a very popular name in the Pozzo di Borgo history, so be careful if you do any searches on Victoire's family! For example, "Charles Andre" is also the name of Valentine's grandfather.

Closed Thread