Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they did look really close back then. valentine is really pretty, but i always thought she was too old for him

Yes in some of the pics she did look more older than him, but Pierre was so cute even then... I would do the same thing!! (given the chance.. hehehe).

Why did they break up? and why did she like Pierre and not Andrea??

I wish they were still together though! She seems like a nice girl, and Pierre is oh my so beautiful! (and I never say that about guys!!)

runaway princess said:
he did go out with her...she's the same as age as charlotte I think...:eek:
i don't think they every dated...i think the rumour started that they were dating because they were affectionate to each other in public but i don't think there was anything more to that...:)

speaking of why valentine was closer to pierre than andrea, why was pierre not closer to victoire(valentines younger sister/cousine?) were they even acquainted?

Victoire and Val's relationship

ailstalia said:
speaking of why valentine was closer to pierre than andrea, why was pierre not closer to victoire(valentines younger sister/cousine?) were they even acquainted?

Victoire is Valentine's cousin. Val does not have a sister. She has a brother, though. His name is Nicolas. He is younger, I think he is Charlotte's age, but I'm not sure. As far as I know, Victoire is not part of the Casiraghi Trio set.

O my gosh, I've got so many questions. Does anyone have a picture of Victoire?

ailstalia said:
i think her cousin was a Crillon debutante aa few years ago so maybe some one has pictures of her? ^^ and does anyone have pictures of Val's brother? i've never seen any pics of her family apart from her mother =)

You're right, Victoire Pozzo di Borgo was a Crillon ball deb, last 2002 and she wore Givenchy...

Victoire

Jasl said:
O my gosh, I've got so many questions. Does anyone have a picture of Victoire?

Pictures of Victoire are in this site:

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/victoirepozzodiborgo.msnw

Yes, she was a Crillon debutante and wore Givenchy. Val was also a deb at the Haute Couture Ball du Crillon, and wore Chanel, and was accompanied by her cousin (another cousin) Eloise something, who wore a blue dress (forgot the designer) and of course Dior-clad Lauren Bush.

The ModernJetSet2 site has a page devoted to Crillon debutantes of the past, thanks to BikiniCharlotte (a/k/a BC).

more info

you can learn a lot about Valentine here:
http://hg.athinaonassis.net (hg stands for "heirs galore", so don't let the rest of the domain name fool you!) ;)

About Victoire, she is the only child of Charles Andre Pozzo di Borgo. Her father is the first cousin of Valentine's father. Charles Andre was Val's grandfather's nephew. Basically, that means that Val and Victoire are third cousins. I know this is very confusing!

"Charles Andre" is a very popular name in the Pozzo di Borgo history, so be careful if you do any searches on Victoire's family! For example, "Charles Andre" is also the name of Valentine's grandfather.

Last edited:
there are several pictures of pierre at the beachclub this year. and a lot of him with a girl.. who is she?

From this year? I'm pretty sure that he's been with a few girls at the beach club. Do you have a picture of the girl you're talking about?

grim_lady said:
From this year? I'm pretty sure that he's been with a few girls at the beach club. Do you have a picture of the girl you're talking about?

Could this be the girl that was rumored to be his girlfriend? (I never heard a thing about that after the one article...hmm...)

grim_lady said:
Actually the girl in the pink suit from the first picture post looks like the girl in the article. The girl in the second and third doesn't really look like her...

Oh and I posted the article here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=247699&postcount=186

Thanks for posting the article (that's the one I had seen before). I agree, the girl from the first photo post does have some resemblance to the girl in the article's photo with Pierre.

BeccaLynn07 said:
Thanks for posting the article (that's the one I had seen before). I agree, the girl from the first photo post does have some resemblance to the girl in the article's photo with Pierre.

Is it his girlfriend?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is it his girlfriend?

I don't think anyone is sure, could just be another tabloid story...I never heard a thing about it after that article...has anyone else?

No, nothing. And believe me I checked all of my sources and all of them said nothing. But I figure if he does have a girlfriend he'll slip up and kiss her in public and everyone will know for sure...

And most of us girls will be depressed =P

Well here's something that could cheer you all up (I got a real kick out of it :) )

Pierre Love Match

All you do is enter your birthday and then then they'll tell you your compatibility based on biorhythms!

-My Stats-
Physical: 6%
Emotional: 94%
intellectual: 14%
total: 38%
(We aren't really a good match :p )

its ok. you cant expect those love calculators to be too accurate

my results -

Physical: 91%
Emotional: 100% *woot woot*
intellectual: 32%
total: 75%