Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pierre show yourself! :)
andrea's long hair gives him a tousled, surfer-boy looks...pierre with long hair makes him look like an effeminate male model, very greek-god, adonis like...

haha, i agree. but i still think pierre would look better with glasses

Pierre Casiraghi pics from Novella Magazine

I'm actually selling this on ebay. It has Pierre on the cover and pics of him sky surfing recently. It also has pics from Albert's coronation. You can see the details here:

Ebay listing link

CasiraghiTrio said:
I'm actually selling this on ebay. It has Pierre on the cover and pics of him sky surfing recently. It also has pics from Albert's coronation. You can see the details here:

Ebay listing link

Great link !! but it's so blurred !!:( Thank you so much casiraghiTrio !!;) :)
(ps:I love your website !!;) )

CasiraghiTrio said:

Ebay listing link

Thanks! I wish I could get a better look at those pages though! Maybe I could get a copy of that magazine somehow... (I love the website, too. If you ever need help with banners and such you can PM me :D ...)

Don't know if anyone already posted these....

'Pierrot' on holiday...:)

(source: olyncom)

Attachments

• 000005w.jpg
    000005w.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 328
  • 000007w.jpg
    000007w.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 302
  • 000009w.jpg
    000009w.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 321
  • 000012w.jpg
    000012w.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 000016w.jpg
    000016w.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 310
That's looks like the same boat and float he, Charlotte, and Eugenie went on last summer....
Thanks for the pictures!

But that's one of the "attractions" in the Monte Carlo Beach Club, that's why it's the same Banana-boat...

kittencrews said:
That's looks like the same boat and float he, Charlotte, and Eugenie went on last summer....
Thanks for the pictures!

Yeah, I figured that out after I wrote that, I saw it when I was in Monaco

Pierre Casiraghi accompanied his uncle Albert II to Helsinki to attend the World Athlets Championships.

( source: sipa )

Attachments

• 00514807_000012.bro.jpg
    00514807_000012.bro.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 00514807_000016.bro.jpg
    00514807_000016.bro.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 817
  • 00514807_000017.bro.jpg
    00514807_000017.bro.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 718
  • 00514807_000018.bro.jpg
    00514807_000018.bro.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 516
Wow he looks great. Thanks for the pics michelle.

:D :D Thanks Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m soooo glad to see Pierre. He´s beautiful, God, he´s changed a lot in these years!

Piewi said:
:D :D Thanks Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m soooo glad to see Pierre. He´s beautiful, God, he´s changed a lot in these years!

Thank you so much michelle !!so great pixs !!:)
I'm totally agree with you piewi Pierre had really change during this year !! Now Heis a wonderful young man ! :rolleyes: A good mix of Stefano and Caroline but he really looks like to his Father !!

wow, pierre looks hotter than ever ;) when were these taken?

nina86lila said:
Thank you so much michelle !!so great pixs !!:)
I'm totally agree with you piewi Pierre had really change during this year !! Now Heis a wonderful young man ! :rolleyes: A good mix of Stefano and Caroline but he really looks like to his Father !!

He really looks like Stefano now;) . Some years ago Pierre didn´t resemble very much like one of his parents: he was a mix of them, but i couldn´t noticed of wich he resemble most.

Yes, heis so hot now:D

ailstalia said:
wow, pierre looks hotter than ever ;) when were these taken?

They're from today or maybe yesterday.

Thanks for the great new photos, michelle! (Maybe more photos from this same event will show up within a day or two on other photo agencys! :))

He's got the best facial features of the 2 Casiraghi brothers. Haircut, he needs a haircut. That's all. Just a little haircut.

He's backkkk........yes finally It's been too long! :D ...But I guess patience has its rewards....man!!!!!...He's hotter than ever!!!!!...He's offically the better looking one!!....Awwww...he's soo hot!!!!! :eek:!!! Love the last pic..Isn't he hot on that he has @ least 3 layers on?

Last edited:
no, i love his hair that way it's perfect.........he is soooooo beautiful now it's not even funny.......... i think with his new found good looks he will finally get the same attention char and andrea get in the magazine.and i love what he has on

runaway princess said:
Isn't he hot on that he has @ least 3 layers on?

That's what I was thinking! In fact thinking back to the recent airport pictures it makes me wonder how Pierre could stand to wear long sleeves on such hot days!

He looks bored. He shouldn't have the same hair style as his brother. He should be unique. Must be the style..oh well no big deal. The last picture I saw of him he was tall, skinny, and kinda nerdy. He has grown up alot physically.

Exactly. Forget Andrea and his ratty hair. The king is dead. Long live the king (of hotness).

I like Pierre long hair (it looks as he dies it and take care of it). In the only people that i like long hair is in the Casiraghi brothers. But Andrea hair isn´t that beatiful now.
He seems boring becouse he´s alone. Sadly i wasn´t there for have some fun with him ;)

anyone know exactly how tall he is? his hair is a bit longish, but i like it the way it is =) id say its better looking on him than andrea bc andreas hair has been looking kinda stringy lately

Pierre is HOT!

michelle said:
Pierre Casiraghi accompanied his uncle Albert II to Helsinki to attend the World Athlets Championships.

( source: sipa )

Wow, Pierre looks better than ever! The long hair totally works for him in a way it has never worked for Andrea. Andrea looks way better with short hair, but Pierre looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom