The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 12:26 PM

Is Pierre going to the Sorbonne? I heard he's interested in studying Italian. Or maybe that was Andrea. I don't remember. The article said one of them was studying Italian art or Italian literature or something.

Old 08-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Nobility

I'm pretty sure that it was Andrea who had been studying Italian or Latin language, which includes the history of the language. As of so far I don't think that much has been said about where Pierre is going to school when the fall and new school year starts.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Courtier

Caroline only studied a couple of years in England, and then moved to Paris, so it was in Paris that she got her Bac. It is said she had been admitted to Princeton, and considered going ther, but I don't think this information has been confirmed.

Kisses
Old 08-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princeton would make sense since Grace is from the states.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Caroline only studied a couple of years in England, and then moved to Paris, so it was in Paris that she got her Bac. It is said she had been admitted to Princeton, and considered going ther, but I don't think this information has been confirmed.

Kisses
You're right. Caroline went to Paris after St. Mary's in England and she got her bac in France (she wanted to study Political Science at the same school as her dad). She wanted to live with Princess Charlotte but Grace didn't want her to, so Grace and Steph moved to Paris to be with her. It was a difficult time for all of them as Caro wanted to free and Grace became so restrictive - plus the fuss by the papparazis on all three of them. It was decided by Rainier and Grace that Caro will be better off in Princeton. She agreed but changed her mind when she met P. Junot.

Any news on Pierre? I have only seen pictures of Char, Alex and Andrea on vacation....

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 08-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Nobility

No :( , The last thing we heard about him was the article about how Pierre could have a girlfriend and before that he was seen spending time with some friends a beach club in Monaco but after that he hasn't been seen and so there are no other vacation photos of him that we know of.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

Hope he have some new pics of Pierre soon. I miss him!:(
Old 08-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

me too =P hes the least known out of the three, so itd be nice to see more of him. i think he should go to amherst, partially because albert went there, and partially because my college is close by
Old 08-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
Hope he have some new pics of Pierre soon. I miss him!:(
I know! Its been basically most of the summer that he has been in hiding!
Old 08-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Courtier

Maybe Pierre is better than his family in hiding from papparazis! But yes, he seems to be the "quietest" among the siblings.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 08-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Courtier

pierre show yourself! :)
andrea's long hair gives him a tousled, surfer-boy looks...pierre with long hair makes him look like an effeminate male model, very greek-god, adonis like...

Old 08-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Aristocracy

haha, i agree. but i still think pierre would look better with glasses

Old 08-05-2005, 04:01 PM

Pierre Casiraghi pics from Novella Magazine

I'm actually selling this on ebay. It has Pierre on the cover and pics of him sky surfing recently. It also has pics from Albert's coronation. You can see the details here:

Ebay listing link
Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I'm actually selling this on ebay. It has Pierre on the cover and pics of him sky surfing recently. It also has pics from Albert's coronation. You can see the details here:

Ebay listing link

Great link !! but it's so blurred !!:( Thank you so much casiraghiTrio !! :)
(ps:I love your website !! )
Old 08-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio

Ebay listing link
Thanks! I wish I could get a better look at those pages though! Maybe I could get a copy of that magazine somehow... (I love the website, too. If you ever need help with banners and such you can PM me ...)
Old 08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Don't know if anyone already posted these....

'Pierrot' on holiday...:)

(source: olyncom)
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Courtier

Great pixs Michelle I've never see it !!!:)
Old 08-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

That's looks like the same boat and float he, Charlotte, and Eugenie went on last summer....
Thanks for the pictures!
Old 08-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Gentry

But that's one of the "attractions" in the Monte Carlo Beach Club, that's why it's the same Banana-boat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
That's looks like the same boat and float he, Charlotte, and Eugenie went on last summer....
Thanks for the pictures!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Serene Highness

Yeah, I figured that out after I wrote that, I saw it when I was in Monaco