Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Feb.2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people hope that his grandfather will be alright, but things still don't look very good. I think he's still in intensive care.

Thanks for the pics Hillary!They are really cool. I love them:D .
Pierre is really tall (and have big shoulders:cool: ).

The girl who is/was his girlfriend is her?

Attachments

• 23[1].jpg
    23[1].jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 436
  • GL.jpg
    GL.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 456
Charlotte wears glasses? I didn't know that...anyway, isn't that the girl from this picture?:

4.jpg

Yes, it isn´t the same girl.
Sometimes I see Char with glasess.

Thanks Grim lady and welcome to TFR

Piewi said:
Thanks for the pics Hillary!They are really cool. I love them:D .
Pierre is really tall (and have big shoulders:cool: ).

The girl who is/was his girlfriend is her?
You're welcome Piewi ^___^

YEp charlotte wears glasses but rarely....i think she looks real nice in them...she looks like a scholar ^____^

A lot of people think that Valentine and Pierre are dating but no one knows for sure based on photos alone. So far we just know that they are good friends.

The girl in the red coat with Charlotte in the photos is Eugenie Niarchos, a friend of hers and daughter of the Hon Daphne Guinness and Spyros Niarchos (of the banking/brewery and shipping families). The photos were taken when Charlotte and Eugenie visited New York City in 2003 or 2004.

I don't think he is dating Valentine anymore...the pictures taken with her was taken in 2003 i think...since then there hasn't been much pictures of them together...it seems that Valentine doesn't hang out with Charlotte as she use to either...

Both Valentine and Charlotte are at university right now, so they may not be able to see each other as much. It doesn't necessarily mean the two are no longer friends. It also doesn't mean they may not meet up privately, instead of at equestrian events.

YEah that is true, i was just saying that you don't see VAlentine with Charlotte much anymore and neither has she been seen with Pierre so i don't think they're dating...well that's what i think ^___^

Pierre at grandfather's funeral

One of most touching moments..:( :(

Pierre...with uncle and brother..together..

Attachments

• pierre lights candle.jpg
    pierre lights candle.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 348
  • durind procession.jpg
    durind procession.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 375
  • grandchildren.jpg
    grandchildren.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 348
Here are a few more pictures...

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 22333.jpg
    22333.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 42t52.jpg
    42t52.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 270
  • 5677.jpg
    5677.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 368
Thanks for posting the funeral pics grim-lady,
Pierre was really sad, of the trio, for me he looked more sad, or he showed that

Thanks for the pictures Grim_Lady. I think Pierre was obviously also very sad or perhaps the most sad also, Piewi.

Yes it's very sad to see the family so upset. In a lot of ways it makes me realize even more how lucky I am not to be royal just because I have more privacy and when something horrible such as a family death happens to my family I don’t have tons of news cameras taking pictures

hillary_nugent said:
You're welcome Piewi ^___^

YEp charlotte wears glasses but rarely....i think she looks real nice in them...she looks like a scholar ^____^

where should i go if i want to see these pix of char with scholar-looking glasses?

I don't think the blond girl who is with Pierre in the beach and going out the beachclub is Eugenie (the New York one). This one seems to have a rounder face and sweeter features.

The other girl, the one in the swimming pool has been seen in Paris several times with Char. Once, having a walks near the quais, with Char and Pierre, and more recently at the Vip room, in these pics where charlotte is dancing.

You are right Tutú, the girl of new York is Eugine and she isn´t the same of the bech

Welcome to TRF tutu!

pierre looks exactly like his brother. it is scary

crypt said:
where should i go if i want to see these pix of char with scholar-looking glasses?
um.... i think there are some in the 'Andrea, charlotte, pierre and friends' thread...but if you look at her old threads they are definitely there...in those pictures she is with her friend Eugenie Niachos [i think that is her name :p ]

aww...my heart breaks for Pierre...he looks so forlorn...he has always seemed close to his grandfather, it must be a great loss for him...

Here are some pictures with Charlotte...I really like the one where they are hugging...

Attachments

• ddasd.jpg
    ddasd.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 414
I think that Pierre felt like Ranier was his father....he didn´t enjoyed Stefano....he died when Pierre was 3 years old...he doesn´t remeber much of Stefano....so, if I was him, I would feel like my father was also dying....It´s really sad....but, for Pierre...I think that was pretty much it...

grim_lady said:
Here are some pictures with Charlotte...I really like the one where they are hugging...
Thanks for the pics grim_lady Pierre looks incredibly handsome in suits ^___^ he just looks better and better continuously!!! :D

Nathalian said:
I think that Pierre felt like Ranier was his father....he didn´t enjoyed Stefano....he died when Pierre was 3 years old...he doesn´t remeber much of Stefano....so, if I was him, I would feel like my father was also dying....It´s really sad....but, for Pierre...I think that was pretty much it...

Yeah, Ranier death had to be sad for Pierre...he was like his father. Pierre didn´t have time to enjoy Stefano, i don´t think he remember something, he was only 3.... He just have photos and his dad´s family. Definitly for Pierre Ranier (and Albert was important too, as Vicent Lindon and EA) wwas a father...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom