Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 11 : June 2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one who thinks that the girl from Tosca's post is a new girl and not the one he was with in posts #112 and 114?

am i the only one who thinks that the girl from Tosca's post is a new girl and not the one he was with in posts #112 and 114?

I thought that too when I saw the pics for the first time but now i really don't know. The two girls are very similar, but if you look better there are many differences between them

I agree with you Casiraghi Trio...........if you take a good look at the pictures you can see that they are two different girls.....their faces are totally different

It could be diffrent woman, but i think it's the same one, but with straight hair.

Oh, I hope this isn't a different girl already!

I think it is the same girl. Yes, she looks a little different, but not a lot. There are some people that look really different depending on mood, everyday hairstyle, clothes, etc and some look the same everyday. On the first day she might be a little tired, and no make-up and natural hair, the second her hair straightened, a little makeup etc and voilà there is the difference. I really think that is all it is, but who knows, the girl\girls is really pretty in all of the pictures. If we see her the next time(s) with Pierre, I think we'll know, right now it is really hard to judge.

if the two girls are really different person, then i choose the second one..she looks really beautiful..

Well, I suspect they are distinct people, but I hope I am wrong! :lol: Because like oxygen said, I hope he would "settle down" a little bit! Ok yes he is only 20, but my god, can't he settle down with one woman at least for a few weeks time?! :ROFLMAO:

From CHI/dagospia:

It's easy to meet Pierre Casiraghi on the streets of Milan, but his favourite place is a historical confectioner's, whose name we won't mention, of course. However we'll let you know that Pierre is crazy for pastries filled with cream and for rice flans, a speciality of the house.

So for those of you living in Milan, just start your search, and good luck!;):lol:

but my god, can't he settle down with one woman at least for a few weeks time?! :ROFLMAO:

I just crossed one sentence about Charlotte "Fashion forward since before she could say 'Chanel' ", for Pierre... "Move forward even before he or the papz could spell the name of the ladies correctly" :D

"Move forward even before he or the papz could spell the name of the ladies correctly" :D

It's not nice if you can't spell the name of your girlfriend:D

I don't visit this thread very often and if I come here, everybody speaks about his girlfriend and how beatiful she is. And I wonder why you can speak so much about this girl untill I notice that it is always another girl:lol:

I have no problem at all with Pierres number of girlfriends. He's young and should have some fun. It's much better if he changes his girlfriend at the age of 20 than at the age of 40 when he is married and has children!

^ yeah! Now, if only Andrea can hear you...

^ Aw, no! I like Tatiana...

I think that they're a good, stable couple.

I just crossed one sentence about Charlotte "Fashion forward since before she could say 'Chanel' ", for Pierre... "Move forward even before he or the papz could spell the name of the ladies correctly" :D

Classic! :lol: All the girls want Pierre.... ;) :whistling: Especially this one

Are the girls becoming jealous?
He kisses one and kisses the other

Love is in the air.... :whistling:
The Superstar amuses Eugenie & Vanina Summer 2006

His first sweetheart in Fontainebleau Valentine happy to be his Valentine :wub: Who is taller?

Hmm, you would like to have me too? Let me check my schedule! :p

Source: Hola! and Hello!

Last edited:
:wub: I love Valentine. I was last hope she will become part of their family, but it seems impossible. By the way, how old is she??

oh my god, it's been ages i didn't post on that forum....so happy to see that my little pierre is done with alice :) ( even if i've nothing against her....i think i appraciate her more now, she is humm more beautiful, in all case, in her "alice" way.....)
thank goodness, he is over paris hilton-like blond gf....brunette suits him much much better...( i have nothing against blond girls, just the one he used to date, they are so tacky oh my gosh).

like casiraghitrio, i also think that the brunette girls are two different people.... they are so different...the second girl seems to be fourteen, ewwww...( she is cute) but she seems too young, even for pierre....i prefer the first girl...she is so beautiful and has such a refreshing face...she's a natural true beauty....
anyway, no matter who they are, if they are the same person or not i do appreciate them ( like i said if i had to choose, i'll pick the first one...) if they are the same person and if i was asked to choose between her and the tacky blond one (like alice and olympia), i'll pick her...

Last edited:
Thanxx. She's at Andrea's age.. she looks younger.:flowers:
Yes, I also thought she's in Charlotte's age because they were (are?) good friends. Ok, two years are not such a big difference.

When did Pierre start to date her? I think it is a few years ago. On the pictures he looks quite young

Thanxx. She's at Andrea's age.. she looks younger.:flowers:

now, andrea looks like he's gonna die in the day to come....god...it's like there was no "life" in him....strangely, tatiane is gorgeous ( errr.....i'd say better than in the beginning, she is not stunning but "good looking).
my friend and i think that tatiana is a vampire and that she take andrea life... lol

You've got point.. :ermm: Oh no!! :eek: God saves Andrea...

^ It looks like Andrea is attending the same parties as the supermodel crowd, can't he just date one... Pierre did...

^ It looks like Andrea is attending the same parties as the supermodel crowd, can't he just date one... Pierre did...

totally agree, tatiana is "cuter" but she seems so boring...i just have the feeling that she is bored, she is fed up with everything...they ( andrea and her) don't enjoy life...like pierre....i really love this guy..first of all he is hot and HOTTER EVERY DAY which passes by....he is funny..i love this type of guy...

in french we say...vis ce jour comme si c'etait le dernier...i'll translate by errr....live like it was your last day on earth.....to sum up enjoy life, have fun....when i think to that sentence, i immmediately think to pierre...that boy is so lovely....love him love him love him love him.....

why can't andrea take example on his brother....i want someone to wake him up....where is the charismatic andrea i use to love?

really, for the vampire thing.i don't want to be mean but ..it's so true...look at tatiana...and look at him....i don't know how to explain what i want to say and it's so frustrating..:bang:.....hey casiraghitrio, iloveroyals and every body..please help me....you guys speak so well.....tell me you understand me....that you understand waht i mean.....

god, i'm such a mess... who would think that i was an english student...geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz....( for some month, lol, when i woke up hihi :D)

Everything psychoduck says is making total good sense to me. Pierre has a zest for life, you might say!

I guess he and Valentine had a little crush/sweetheart thing going on in 2003, and early 2004.... She is close to Andrea's age, born in the same year, actually born in January not December. There was a misunderstanding about her birthdate. Some sites get it right, others have the misinformation. But her facebook profile gives the date of 23 January 1984, the same date given on at least one of the genealogy sites with Pozzo di Borgo information (that one coco found is accurate, I think). Interestingly enough, she shares the birthday of Caroline and the birthyear of Andrea.

It's funny to me now reading over the first post of psychoduck. I almost completely share your view of Alice. I didn't like her for a long time and then I came to appreciate her...... her unique Alice-ness, I think. I also would not call her "beautiful" exactly, but in a way she is that, in her own Alice way. She's an interesting person and I think she can turn someone off at first encounter, but when you become *used* to her again and again, she grows on you. An acquired taste. Like fine wine. :wine:

Again, about the new girl(s) I completely agree. This one/ones is/are trés chic, so chic, über chic, something, yet at the same time, she is the most "normal" looking of all his girlfriends. She doesn't seem like a model type or even a socialite heiress seeking attention (ahem, Eugenie, Olympia). :rolleyes: She just seems very cool, down to earth, pretty, classy, someone not unlike his mother and sister, very nice improvement! Alas, the boy has been playing the field and refining his tastes! :cheers: What might his aunt Stephanie say? Got to kiss a lotta frogs to find the prince(ss)? :wub:

I think we all noticed, that Pierre and Andrea have a different way of life and love. It's impossible to say which way is better and I will never say "Pierre shouldn't change his girlfriend every month" or "Andrea should have more fun because I'm not in their situations. The only thing I can say is that I would prefer Andrea as a boyfriend (I hate to be jealous). I'm sure Pierre will find his "perfect" girlfriend (and maybe wife) some day.
I agree that Tatiana and Andrea seem not to enjoy their lifes. (especially in contrast to Pierre) but that does not mean that they are totally unhappy! You don't need to make party every evening to be happy.

You say Tatiana is a vampire? Yes thats true but I love it:D

totally agree, tatiana is "cuter" but she seems so boring...i just have the feeling that she is bored, she is fed up with everything...they ( andrea and her) don't enjoy life...like pierre....i really love this guy..first of all he is hot and HOTTER EVERY DAY which passes by....he is funny..i love this type of guy...

in french we say...vis ce jour comme si c'etait le dernier...i'll translate by errr....live like it was your last day on earth.....to sum up enjoy life, have fun....when i think to that sentence, i immmediately think to pierre...that boy is so lovely....love him love him love him love him.....

why can't andrea take example on his brother....i want someone to wake him up....where is the charismatic andrea i use to love?

really, for the vampire thing.i don't want to be mean but ..it's so true...look at tatiana...and look at him....i don't know how to explain what i want to say and it's so frustrating..:bang:.....hey casiraghitrio, iloveroyals and every body..please help me....you guys speak so well.....tell me you understand me....that you understand waht i mean.....

god, i'm such a mess... who would think that i was an english student...geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz....( for some month, lol, when i woke up hihi :D)

I understand perfectly, and I guess that feeling can't be defined, I mean you just see their picture (Andrea & Tatiana) and don't like what you see, especially cuz Andrea looks worst with every new pic...

And then you see Pierre and think "he must be sooo much fun"!

I think we all noticed, that Pierre and Andrea have a different way of life and love. It's impossible to say which way is better and I will never say "Pierre shouldn't change his girlfriend every month" or "Andrea should have more fun because I'm not in their situations. The only thing I can say is that I would prefer Andrea as a boyfriend (I hate to be jealous). I'm sure Pierre will find his "perfect" girlfriend (and maybe wife) some day.
I agree that Tatiana and Andrea seem not to enjoy their lifes. (especially in contrast to Pierre) but that does not mean that they are totally unhappy! You don't need to make party every evening to be happy.

You say Tatiana is a vampire? Yes thats true but I love it:D

Well said. Yeah, they are different. I agree that Andrea would seem to be better as a boyfriend. Pierre must be such a heartbreaker; you know he has the girls uneasy. :p But they are having so much fun being uneasy! :D

The vampire comment is hilarious. :lol:
psychoduck said:
now, andrea looks like he's gonna die in the day to come....god...it's like there was no "life" in him....strangely, tatiane is gorgeous ( errr.....i'd say better than in the beginning, she is not stunning but "good looking).
my friend and i think that tatiana is a vampire and that she take andrea life... lol

Hmmm.... maybe so. :lol: God, that is just too funny.... I won't forget that one.

Pierre's such a rake and all the girls dream of being the one to reform him. Classic plot for romance stories. :D

Out of topic: I totally liked Andrea's look better when he was with Caroline von Stauffsomebody. Fashionwise and health-wise, he looked great then.

Out of topic: I totally liked Andrea's look better when he was with Caroline von Stauffsomebody. Fashionwise and health-wise, he looked great then.

Maybe he didnt want everybody to get confused with 2 Princess Caroline's', we never know he might be succeed to the throne :D

Ok, we back to the topic.. Is Pierre still serving the military? Is it a must? I've never seen Andrea wear any military uniform before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom